Username: Way2smart

Post Number: 132
need help i cant download the bin in the buzz i am
using blacklist stb

i am tried to download the bin but it does not read the Rs232c

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6139
stb = set top box = receiver...U are using a blacklist receiver?...I think U mean using a BL updater or loader..U should be using a Buzz bin and loader, NOT a Blacklist bin and loader intended for Pansats..

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
LK i am using the right bin wht loader should i use

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
this is the bin

S2010F_27Nov2006_AZAN

Gold Member

Post Number: 6140
Buzz and plus Nov27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixes for autoroll with azan
Attachments

s2010f_27nov2006_azan.zip

s2010fplus_27nov2006_azan.zip

located here.. remove the * in link..register http://www.al7bar.t*k/Forums/showthread.php?t=187002

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
Lk i have the plus 1 too but did not work

i think it the loader i am using is not right

its stb t13.a

Gold Member

Post Number: 6141
BUZZ Fta receiver

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Include everything you need to start your BUZZ FTA

Good Luck

Attached Files
BuZZ.rar (4.35 MB, 119 views)

Located here..again...remove the * in link..and register...
http://www.al7bar.*tk/Forums/showthread.php?t=117485

BTW..i myself have not used this Buzz or this file...but I'm sure this file includes the loader and probably some README instructions..when U need info , U should just LOOK around yourself rather than coming here...U were lucky tonite..Buzz is not popular and many sites have little to no info..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6142
Want to know what cable you need to flash that shiny,new receiver ? There are two types of cables used, and both look the same on the outside, but are wired differently internally. They are the straight DB9 RS232 female to female cable, and the Null 9 pin RS232 female to female cable. The straight DB9 cable has all pins connected the same at both ends(pin 1-1, 2-2,3-3,etc.). The Null cable(also known as a Null-Modem) has pins 2 and 3 crossed(pin 2-3, 3-2). You can use a straight DB9 cable to program receivers requiring a Null cable, by purchasing an inexpensive Null adapter to attach to one end of the straight DB9 cable. This allows one cable to be used for any receiver.

I can't find right now which cable, but I am going to guess and say U may need the NULL modem, which is NOT the same cable that the Pansat uses (straight cable)...I have several lists of ALL the receivers and which cable they require and the BUZZ is NOT even listed, but I believe is similiar to the Viewsat and sonicview which use the NULL...but I am NOT 100% sure..U can buy a cheap adapter for the staright cable to convert it to the NULL cable..

Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 9
here is a link to get to the downloader just have to rgister at the site.http://ftamorvex.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Gold Member

Post Number: 6143
Just a thought...inside this BUZZ.RAR file it may tell U which cable U need..

BTW...remember, I'm the azzhole dude who never helps anybody and has 6100 useless worthless posts...and I copy/paste ...so maybe I shouldn't have copy/pasted the link for the bin, loader, and instructions for U...Thats what everybody including U have said about me!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6144
BOB...I already provided the links to the BOTH bins and loader and instructions...and they arev linked to a VERY REPUTABLE, well known, long time established site! ...I guess redundancy won't hurt...I know your spamming the new site there, so if U want some brownie points, tell him DEFINITELY..and LINK that info to him from YOUR site!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6145
BOB...I already provided the links to the BOTH bins and loader and instructions...and they arev linked to a VERY REPUTABLE, well known, long time established site! ...I guess redundancy won't hurt...I know your spamming the new site there, so if U want some brownie points, tell him DEFINITELY WHICH CABLE! ( I says its the NULL)..and LINK that info to him from YOUR site!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6146
Domain Name: FTAMORVEX.COM
Created on: 07-Jul-06
ONLY $6.96 per MONTH!

Registered through: BlueHost.Com
Domain Name: FTAMORVEX.COM
Created on: 07-Jul-06
Expires on: 07-Jul-07
Last Updated on: 07-Jul-06

Administrative Contact:
BlueHost.Com, INC - ONLY 6.95 PER MONTH whois@bluehost.com
BlueHost.Com, POWERFUL WEB HOSTING - 15GB Disc - 400GB Transfer
** FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION **
1548 N Technology Way, #D13
Orem, Utah 84097
United States
+1.8017659400 Fax -- +1.8017651992

Technical Contact:
BlueHost.Com, INC - ONLY 6.95 PER MONTH whois@bluehost.com
BlueHost.Com, POWERFUL WEB HOSTING - 15GB Disc - 400GB Transfer
** FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION **
1548 N Technology Way, #D13
Orem, Utah 84097
United States
+1.8017659400 Fax -- +1.8017651992

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.BLUEHOST.COM
NS2.BLUEHOST.COM

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.
IP Address: 70.103.140.140 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)

Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 5
I thought you were doing so good in helping people LK, and then this. What a big Azz you are. God forbid someone else wants to help by giving information. Bob is marketing his site, good for him. He is being proacvtive while you are being distractive. Help or stfu. It's not your way all the time here.

Bob has a good site go visit it everyone http://www.ftamorvex.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
thanks lk I am sure everybody wanted to know that.
I would invite you to visit the site before you do something like this. I think that someone like you should be at ftasmackdown. Good site and people who like to argue.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
null cable I believe I dont have much experience with the buzz but it is supported by the same people as VS and SV

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
BTW...remember, I'm the azzhole dude who never helps anybody and has 6100 useless worthless posts...and I copy/paste ...so maybe I shouldn't have copy/pasted the link for the bin, loader, and instructions for U...Thats what everybody including U have said about me!

was this directed at me I dont believe I have ever said anything negative about you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6151
That is public info I posted that the owner used when he registered the site...U can go to ANY library or Google and get that info...!

I helped U out!...why are U afraid and upset about PUBLIC info?...and I gave u an opportunity to shine about the cable issue!...WTF is wrong with U people....why do all think this is NEGATIVE posting!..it is, ONLY if U are hiding something thats PUBLIC!

BTW...I don't need anybodys "approval" here, especially from a newbie here!...I look out for the members here, especially with NEW sites 'spamming" here!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6152
BOB...don't repeat exactly what I said about the VS and sonic!...now U disappointed me...I thought U has some info...I was just throwing that info out there...i hope thats NOT your best...if it is, then I don't want your site!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
no not my best just dont want to step on toes anymore. I have clearly upset you even when I try and make it better you bash me. Ok dont visit my site no problem. I dont mind that you posted the info but really you know why you did it. Cmon this is a hobby treat it like one. I remember you in the summer while that ecm was happening and you were getting bashed hardcore I left this site because of it. I know you know your stuff and feel superior when it comes to fta as you should with all your time spent in the hobby. Good luck and happy testing.

Post Number: 6
Bob, LK is an Azz and this is his whole life. It does make him feel better as if superior and it helps make up for the shortcomings elsewhere in his life. Maybe Satscanner keeps leaving the toilet seat up, I don't know. Bottom line is, this is not his site, he has no credibility here and nobody likes him, so do what you do man. Try to ignore the ogre.

Post Number: 7
BTW, the Buzz regular takes a null cable while the Buzz Plus takes a straight cable.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6153
BOB...NO the azzhole remark was about myself!...seriously, nothing about U!...and Suxit and others are are admins who disguise themselves with MANY numerous registerd nicks, and really ae the troublemakers to create more posts for #1 site at Google for more $$$ from site sponsors!...so ignore the jerks here, and there are many!

Suxit....yes why don't U while U have your mouth still open...and U know NOTHING about Anything!...and thatba new nick todat 6 posts) and all bashing, and no information or help!...U really are a tard!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Ok but I promote a respectful atmosphere at my site and dont like the bashing here this is why I left before. Hey dont get me wrong do what you want it really doesnt bother me but when someone posts info about my site then challenges me and this person has 6000+ posts then I assume he is admin or super mod. He doesnt know me I dont know him he is a little harsh but cmon its a hobby sit back relax and enjoy your testing.

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 147
LK THANKS GOD You are here... please HELP Me LK... to get back all Channels List on Screenn...
ACCIDENTALLY I press Ok in FACTORY SET.. since then NO CHANNELS
my screen showing a picture of a Remote Control and a TV SET.. and NO CHANNELS in the middle of my TV ..
I BEG YOU BE QUICK ANSWER QUICK... PLEASE Be QUIIIICCCCKKK.. HELP Me otherwise my Husband gonna KILLLLL Me...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
LK I mean no harm and invite you to visit my site and help out whenever you want. You have knowledge that will come in handy on a small growing site come check us out.
I meant no harm by posting a link after you did.
enjoy happy testing.

Post Number: 9
LK, dillusional as ever. If I were what you like to think I am, I would have booted you out of here months ago, so please stop with the everyone is out to get me, FCC is watching, DN is watching, paranoid crap. Oh and the g#y stuff too man, that is just creepy.
Bob, I am sure you have read some of his posts recently and all about his failed attempt at a site strike. He is still reeling from that loss and has to take it out on someone. He is no mod, no admin, not even a man. He posts the same thing 16 times in different threads, that is why the post count is so high.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6156
I am an admin at a few sites but NOT here...and I was NOT bashing U ...and the info is public and I post that info to all members here whenevr a new site comes here and spams...they have a right to know, in case they ever need it..I protect the member who are willing to listen and truly understand me..and again the admins here are "hjidden" and the source of all the problems..come visit my sites, dsscommunity, dsscentral, dsstester, etc...BUT I don't put up with the BS that goes on here...I like banning jerks who bash and start trouble!..on a good day, it 2 strikes (NOT 3) and U are gone!...and I keep a clean house...

Post Number: 10
There goes that neighborhood.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
There goes that neighborhood. LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Just practicing a patented LK triple post move. It takes talent ladies and gentlemen.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
lk I respect your knowledge and meant no harm lets leave it at that and man why put up with it I wouldnt.
I have read threads but it always seems lk is helping and others are bashing him for helping. I wouldnt put up with the link posting after me on my site so I do apologize.
Suxit you are welcome at my site as well always looking for a good debate as long as it is in the right forum.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Bob, if you keep reading you'll see what me and most everyone here is talking about. I'm just sorry he pulled you into the middle of it by posting what he did. He said he does that for members info, but it is not true, he does it when he gets mad at someone for undermining his self proclaimed "authority". LK does that to frighten people. He has been on fairly good behavior for the past day since the great site strike incident, but has resorted to his old ways I am afraid. I thank you for the invitation, but this is the only place I argue and this is the only person I argue with. I would not want him at either of my sites.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
cool Suxit I do remember him being just as nasty as the others and I dont mean to offend anyone. LK knows his stuff just needs to tone it down a bit.
I will read and if I find this to be truw I will be starting a new thread inviting him to ftasmackdown to have a cage match I may seem passive but I give better than I get believe me I dont like arogant people and dont like pushy people who think they know everything.

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 177
Who dont love a good cat fight??
UploadUpload
UploadUpload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
lol I know I do

Gold Member

Post Number: 6158
BOB...now U are threatening me...U are a "noob" here...I would hate to see something happen to your site!...maybe U should back off noob!...and maybe me and some of the boys from all the other sites will pay U and your site a midnite visit!

I don't get mad, I get even!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
cool lk I am just having a chat and not a noob to fta been around a long time. I will back off you back off. Dont threaten me you have no clue who I am.
Cant we all just get along I dont believe what I stated was a threat just if you have a problem ftasmackdown is a good place to go and have it out without the bs that occurs here.
youre comment about your going to pay my site a midnight visit is a threat. Lets end it here and now. You do your thing I wont step on your toes and I will do mine.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
pm me the sites you admin and mod at I would like to check them out who knws maybe I am already a member there. No threat just sharing info and looking for more to read maybe there is some usefull info people at my site could use.

Bronze Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 32
Quote Farthog aka LK

BOB...now U are threatening me...U are a "noob" here...I would hate to see something happen to your site!...maybe U should back off noob!...and maybe me and some of the boys from all the other sites will pay U and your site a midnite visit!

I don't get mad, I get even!

Bob don't sweat that crap from WARTHOG he can only steal or harm a site when he is givin admin powers..

Him and his cronies have no knowledge of hacking a site.. He should be called Farthog Cuz he is all Hot air... Nothing more..

I love it when Farthog shows people his true colors...

He is Old loser nothing more..Life has past him by.. The free ride is over... This site has some good people on it and they should be treated with respect...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
As I have said before I dont want to offend anyone he threatened me about coming to my site. I know he cannot do anything but put negative posts on my site but I dont want this. Just wanting to let it go and I really dont know why he has stated he will get even when all I did was say I am going to invite him to discuss a problem away from this site. I have read his posts very informative he knows his stuff. But very direct and does not like to be challenged. Not a threat just an observation. Not intended to offend.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Bob, it was just a matter of time till he showed his true colors, now you know. He is an egotistical jerk who throws his precious post count in everyones face. Empty, and idle threats scare some people, I am glad it doesn't affect you. You have a nice site and LK just hates that. LOL

Silver Member
Username: Cosmic_ray

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 178
I need key for Dish Network for ARIZA 700

Thanks !

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Madona, DN keys are the same for every receiver, use the most current ones posted or go to Cyberdss.com to get them.

Username: Kllkkllk

Post Number: 1
I have been reading this site as a guest for a long time and well LK youve gone to far this time you suck you b1tch. Why threaten attack bash someone who was trying to help and at the same time get some people to go to his site. You suck man get a life if someone tries to help even though you already have shut the F**K UP and let someone else help you B1TCH

Bronze Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 54
Kllkkllk,
stay a guest --STFU

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
FU BB you dimwitt. KLLK is one of the few who have the guts to stand up and not take LK's BS, so you stfu and back the f up out of something that is none of your business.

Username: Thekneegrow

Post Number: 1
Hey bridgeburner...get your mouth off LK's little peniss...you don't want his peniss in your mouth anyway...have you seen his wife?..she is fcuking brutal...fat and has that brown colored skin around her puzzy...cause she is so fat...ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 387
Nice to see you back bridgeburner,although thats your new nick,it was your user name on your old nick,but thats our secret.Why not post for such a lone time?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us