No one here can deny you knowledge

Just ignore them
There are actually 6 or more pain in the Azz
I LIKE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR EDUCATED SIDE

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 149
If you got anyone's IP I would like that IP
I will hack into system like they won't believe it.
Please e-mail it to me in private

Bronze Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 14
With all due respect King Tape... You might want to have a look into the past of (LK) warthog... He is not what one might call a pillar of society.. Him and the rest of the crew at Tiki have either brunt or screwed quite a few people in this fta biz..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Give me the ip is the biggest cliché on the net... It's a Joke...

but I love watching people put their money where their mouth is so here you go here's mine

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
Is this a bell canada?
Thanx I will check it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
yup sure is

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
Hey LK can you please confirm this?
It will take me few days
He will never be able to sign-up under any name

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
I was wrong ... And I was right... you couldn't own my box ....You are another wanna-bee Like Mr LK It's a Dynamic Ip I can change it at will.. What you going to do block the whole net range... DOH... See I knew it... King Tape... Yeah.. more like King Bozo..

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
No sir
I assure you there is one IP originates all outbound e-mails
for example:

70.50.53.39 is a
Bell Canada BELLNEXXIA-11
(NET-70-48-0-0-1)
70.48.0.0 - 70.55.255.255

The least harm Bell Canada can revoke entire IP
Trust me I know what to do!!!

If I get one e-mail from anyone it carries all headers that's how spammers can be stopped
I need full header

DID YOU KNOW SPAMMERS ACTUALLY HIJACK e-mails and servers that way?
They purchase stuff on e-bay using paypal accounts

Silver Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 155
I'm getting sick of all these fcuking idiots who think they can do stuff with IP's...The only box you are going to hack into is your wife's...and you probably won't even get into that..fcuking retard KING TAPE, quit trying to be a toughguy go play with your barbies...ROTF}

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
Let me state one thing
And believe me I'm telling the truth

The adminstrator of this site can pin point an indvidual at any time, they could from one individual's e-mail
That's why they have to confirm your e-mail
Some Forums they sell your e-mails to spammers
this is how we all get junk mail
I can be pointed out by the adminstrator but they have to follow certain procedures
Lately they have been stopping all of this non-sense. The main problem sometimes they don't know what to do.
I myself using an e-mail that will no longer be used because I know FORUMS ARE DANGROUS.
If you don't belive me I can send you to links that confirms what I'm advising you.
#1 on protection list is to stay away from FORUMS.

But if anyone mind can we share some info on Satellites!!!

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 4787
Do ou promise to stay away from Forums first, King?

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
You are a gold Mebmber
Do you want me out?
I will get out I really mean it!!!
No one here seem to understand Real Facts
No one Read my Topics

I clearly stated to stay on the topic in my previous thread they tured it to a War Zone

I will stop posting
If no one like my topics
I started posting to share helpful information with others. There is less than 1% here that actually read.

YES I DON'T TRUST FORUMS

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6134
King...join the club...now U had a taste of what I have experienced for over 3 years here...like a fool I stay and try to help the newbies, who many don't appreciate it anyway...there are honest trusting DSS forums that you and all newbies should be using for your source of info and to share with newbies and people who REALLY want to learn!...I myself admin at some of those..

BTW...yes, that IP posted by CWC aka Kneegrows, dsscommunity, LK is a loser, 18 volts etc , is one of many he used when I banned him..obviously he uses an IP Spoofer..

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
Are you able to get me a full header
When I go back to work on Monday I will post a sample full header and how to get it.
But this has to come from an adminstrator who has access to profile info
I think Bell Canada will be happy to know he is SAT user. THEY THINK I BLUFF
I like to tech youngsters a leasson
This is truely new combat against abusers!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
King Tape Holy cow Batman... You lost any creditabilty you might have had when you posted the message about Email... I really fell sorry for you if you didn't have the know how 'brains' to use a free email services.. No one with half a brain gives out or uses their isp email on any site on the web.. ISP email is for friends and family only... Damn bro... you need a clue..

Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 2
LK, quit talking out of your baby maker. You have never banned me from anywhere, why lie. Like there is just one person doing all the posting against you, get real man, nobody likes you and that group you mentioned are the few who actually stand up and say something back to you instead of just taking your insults like a lot of people here.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 249

Hey Guys
Whats up with King Tape.
I know that he was cut down
by the Lion King as list Three (3) time since he registered on Oct.the 6th 2006 now he wants to be his friend.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
He seem like a okay guy with some knowledge and was looking to help then WARTHOG [lk] sucked him into the dark side... I think he can be saved..He just chose the wrong side..He didn't see the whole team before hand..

We shall see..

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
Simple
Ping the IP address to death
And if it public hundreds can do that
This will shut it
But I'm not a bad guy
Go ask around

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Dear LK
I'm telling the truth about IP address and how it can be pin point it to where it is originating from. I always like to show proof and I will provide. The H.S. dude has no clue how it works otherwise he will be much smarter.
3 Ways to get red of NASTY users
MOST FORUMS DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY DO HAVE THE POWER:
When they void a user name they can do a lot more here is how to:
- You can hack in (I will not teach this)
- Ping the address to death (ask any network adminstrator because I won't teach how to either)
- You can find out whois (this is public no secretes)
First you have to refere to full header:
Most people don't know how to get full header
Here is how to:
If you have Microsoft internet explorer (most people do)
- Open e-mail
- Select> View > Options
- Now you get something like this:
Return-Path: <complement@epochworks.net>
Received: from milter1.wss.scd.yahoo.com (66.666.66.66) by mta3.wss.scd.yahoo.com (7.7.777)
id 55555555000222FF; Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:23:48 -0800
Received: from home-222-222-222-222.megalan.bg (home-222-222-222-222.megalan.bg [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX])
by milter1.wss.scd.yahoo.com (8.88.1/8.88.1) with SMTP id kkk555FFF0777777;
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:05:27 -0800 (PST)
Message-Id: <ether.trail@octet>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 11:57:32 -0600
To: NAME@DOMAIN.com (usually the victim)
Subject: Work at home: around $3500-$4000 / Monthly income!
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8888-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Spam-Detected: 222.222.222.222
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 222.222.222.222
X-Originating-IP: [222.222.222.222]

I did change the fields because they contain all information about both sender and receiver but find field like this XXX.XXX.XXX
goto public info like www-geektools-com
put IP adress XXX.XXX.XXX
You will get the provider with e-mail & Tel
You can call or e-mail
You don't have to show proof you tell them I want this IP off my property and they will remove it by law. If they don't GET MY ATTENTION

With all info above you can do a lot with but this is not what I'm all about. to deal with hackers sometimes you have to become one. I hate hackers most of them over seas and they prey on North American Victims (US and Canada)

I just wanted to prove a point to the dude who is happy with the dynamic IP. I hope he can smile now along with all the non-belivers
King does not bluff!!!

Username: Thekneegrow

Post Number: 8
You're a fcuking retard...stick to playing with your barbie dolls fcukface...ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
I can see you don't read at all
Who is the retard?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6162
King... I am aware of the header and how to access, but maybe others aren't..I used it many times to report REAL info on net abusers & spammers to their webmasters and servers..I banned Kneegrows aka CWC and many other aliases, by the many IPs, email and username he was using...

knee.knee*grow@gmail.com (remove the * in email adyy) ...and the IP above was also his...he never sent me an email, but I did retain his addy and that one IP...I did NOT report him to google or gmail..yes (easily capable),I know we can make his life hell, and crash sites etc, but I myself would NOT do that to a site or person...I'm called a Pr*ick here, but somethings I would NOT do...I have many relatives and buds that will do it in a heartbeat (some for a living), ...but I'm not vengeful in that way!...I myself prefer physical "activities"..I have a large Italian "FAMILY" (some relatives thru marriage)that does anything I wish..at NO costs... but I can handle myself and prefer NOT to accept their constant offers of "friendship".... I'm more the biker type, who I hang with often...we have a good "Club"...I play/indulge with bikes, puters, politics, FTA, golf, fish etc and am VERY pro active, cause I have many varied interests...and I don't do many things half azz or without 100% effort...

BUT I would LMAO, if Kneegrows, CWC etc had some net and puter problems...unfortunately too I have VERY poor hearing, eyes, and memory, so I "forget" some "odd/strange" misfortunes of others..as many politicians say "I cannot recall"..

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
The DSS community guy is not the same guy as CWC
I don't know who is Nick I think his name is John he doesn't seem to be a bad guy. You might of pissed him off and wanted to show you his claws. This is a hands on electronics guy could be very helpful. I don't think he fits the description of a serial killer to leave his finger prints in a crime scene. Actually I think he is got a great sense of hummer to pick his names. I just want to tell him that you asked me for proof and I provided no hard feelings no need to become enemies.

Silver Member

Post Number: 251

Hey King
Ask you friend about the IP address,anything to do with him being banned from AL7BAR.
TK

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 394
King and Lk ,your smart Dudes!ppl like you and some others keep this forum alive.There are some good ppl here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 252

I was just wondering could it be possible that SatScanner, King Tape & LK are all in one?
What do you think?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39

quote:

LK I bet you these are high school kids
No one here can deny you knowledge

Just ignore them
There are actually 6 or more pain in the Azz
I LIKE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR EDUCATED SIDE

Educated side you say.. NO THANK YOU!

I for one can live without seeing Warhog wiggling his azz "eduacted side" on the screen..

It's bad enough I have to Grin 'n Bare the comments that come from it.. It surly does disgust me to even imagine the damge and horror I would inflict upon myself seeing it..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
You know Reno... It would not surprise me one bit.. A guilty mind offen shows it's cards... You know and I know we are not the same person but LK has been swearing up and down we are..

So maybe it's like the Pot calling the kettle black...

Silver Member

Post Number: 253

BOY
I wish that I was a high school kid.They
were the good old days.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6169
I will tell everybody here that I am NOT , in fact, SatSacnner or King Tape...and know little about them from here..and do NOT know either them from any other sites! ...but do respect their abilities and posts..

I do KNOW that Kavin Reno, CWC, LK is Loser , LK suxit, Kneegrows, and dsscommunity are in fact all one in the same person or maybe 2 ,and admins here..and I am 100% sure that CWC is dsscommunity and Kneegrows also...the dsscommunity nick is a jab at me from Kneegrows aka CWC, where I HAVE BANNED HIM 10 TIMES.....I recognize this writing and he has mentioned some things that ONLY myself and Kneegrows are aware of..

but i don't care anymore about these children and their games or this site...IF I REALLY WANTED THEM GONE, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALREADY, AS I EXPLAINED ABOVE..I will post when I want to and what I want to..and screw anybody who dislikes it...I really don't give a flying Fukc!...end of that and all this BS!... I do not want to hurt anybody, so I'm letting it go...maybe some of my buds will think otherwise, but thats up to them!

BTW...to set the record straight, I have NEVER been banned from a site EVER!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
There you go spreading more doo doo... You were banned from CC and tiki.. and others... We know the truth... People are sick of your lying... We have had enough and we are not going to take it anymore..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6172
IGNORE

Silver Member

Post Number: 256

Hey Cook don't go away mad.

BTW your team got a litte Sapping yesterday a goose egg.

I know the feeling my did too.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 397
Just because some peopple agree with LK doesn't make them all LK.There are by far more peopple that agree with him than not,they just don't always let it be known.And for the fore mentioned ppl,they don't just bash LK ,to them anyone and all are fair game.And I only know Lk at this forum,were he has ,and is helping others.Someone doesn't like ppl being helped about fta.Mmmmm?

Silver Member

Post Number: 259

Yes SS I have noticed that when he called the strike.

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
I'm telling you all this guy dsscommunity is funny you have to give him credit for the names he picks, very selective that is gifted talent.
LK, this dude is shadowing you like a ghost. Maybe like a tatoo.
How far are you driving along with LK Leon_Kookie (dsscommunity)?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6175
huh?...LK is NOT for Leon Kookie, and I have close ties to dsscommunty.c*om

and the nick "dsscommunity" is DEFINITELY CWC , Kneegrows and many other troubkemaking nicks here!...and I see NO humor in his aliases for his postings...and we have known each other for a few years in this cat/mouse childish game he plays..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Man sh*tscanner your lips are all the way up LK's azz! Geez dude, take a break. You are correct about what you said though...Not all who agree with LK are LK. The same holds true for those who stand up against his threat and insult tamtrums he throws. LK, you need to give that a rest, it's getting old and falling in line with your paranoid dillusions. SS, I disagree with you that there are more who like the azzhole more then not.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 404
LK Suxit,All you do is bash ppl here,If you don't like the company at this forum,LEAVE! You do not contribute anything of value.And I am shure ppl would greatly appreciate if you leave.Lk and others contribute and help others here, and has EARNED his place here.You really are a sick vindictive person.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Sh*tscanner, you change your tune for one day and it's justified in your own mind that you and/or LK are contributing members here? I contribute plenty...but not with this name. Actually, I take that back, if I had anything to do with you or LK's transformation, I contributed a lot. LKSUXIT will leave when you and LK stop threatening physical violence, web site tampering, killing members, insulting and the general talking down to newbs who don't know there are other informational sites out there. Get off your high horse, be your own man and stop kissing LK's azz, it's quite unbecoming.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 412
Physical violence,web site tampering,Killing members,general talking down to the noobs?I think you have me confused with somebody else.You call LK dillusional,man it must be contageous.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Home girl, you have his back at every turn, so don't try you lil girl word games on me. Your dillusion is that LK will still be your "friend" when you come even close to his precious post count. Put that on LK's pole and smoke it.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 415
I have no idea wtf your problem is.You should seek proffesional help....ASAP!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
If you couldn't figure out what my problem was by reading any of my posts, then I think it is you who needs the professional help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Good observation King Tape...
Hope for you yet..

hahahaha

:-)

And here I thought the Leon Kookie was slipping by.. Eyes and ears are a great thing... It's a shame that quite a few on here choose to use thier mouth more then the latter.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6178
All I can see here is Many people playing the old "DIVIDE AND CONQUER" game...U all can see that, but now ask yourselves, "WHY"?...and thats ONLY here at THIS site!

and I just saw a few posts here by some people who "openly" admitted they are PRESENTLY using various nicks here...again, ask yourselves "WHY"?...why do they have to hide?

Username: Antiscums

Post Number: 1
Hey guys stop it all of you
I can't take this any more
Yo all kids HIGH SCHOOL KIDS
Yo sh*tscanner work on your grammer yo givn' a headache
Yo tape king yo can get banned for using hakc word
Yo niick got multiple personalties see a doctaa I give U credit for not steppin outta charcter U ain't funny
Yo LK Look Kool how can I get PPV I got Sat 119 all PPV are gone got dish 200 don't bash at me am a nubie

Gold Member

Post Number: 6180
1st...when using any Forums, post in the appropriate thread...thats called Forums etiquette and common sense..

2nd...NEVER bash others in a first post, remember 1st impressions are everlasting!

3rd...Reading is a great thing, and this is NOT Plug N Play! Your question, problem has been asked and answered here and 1000 times already.

4th ...SEARCH feature is a great tool, I suggest U use it!

5th..."nubie" is only a term, NOT an excuse to be spoon fed

6th...here's some hints,,, scan , channel moves, weak signal with bad alignment, reset/reboot,

7th...next time U post anywhere, provide MUCH more info

8th...join a real REPUTABLE DSS free site (thread posted here) and get some help there, they all have many easy to find manuals, guides, no trouble, and friendly members and admins to help U..

9th..this site is more for entertainment, dss monitoring, and money, than technical value..

10th and last..GOOD LUCK!

Post Number: 2
would U B kind and give me a link to get started
I tried topic too confusing all I see is keys and LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 6186
List of Reputable DSS Sites

LK
Gold Member

Post Number: 4652
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 10:24 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Solution Free To Air:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)
[link removed]

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 427
I would have give Anti scums the The "list of Dispicable Sites" LOL

Post Number: 4
Do yo think I would understand this S*hit list
Yo guys no help
Yo LK what do I do with list
Why do first tell me search by topics
nothing under topics
DSS community is a mess it got 2 B worst forums
I can C now why bashing at each other
4 every 1, 2 know this forum B coming Trash 2
LOL whatever that mean
I'm out

Gold Member

Post Number: 6211
later ...if U can't read and understand an organized structured forums, then I suggest U SUBSCRIBE and pay monthly!...have a good day in middle school tomorrow..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
He understood it b*tch. He just said dsscommunity sucks. It is a terrible site, etc, etc. Anti, please understand LK is unbalanced, he is going through a difficult phase in his life. Schitzo, dillusional, depression whatever the diagnosis is LK, there is medication for it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6232
FU and die bitcth

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
FU c*nt. You first. That got you huh? Lol, why don't you go back to dsscommunity and "clean house", I've never been, but I have heard bad things, thanks for the tip Anti.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6235
this is informational azzhole!...but U wouldn't know that since U already trashed every thread U post in , with nothing but bashing about me!...U don't mind bashing others, but U can't take the heat yourself!...so FU and die...bitcht...

I really don't care about U...I don't chase U all around these forums like a school girl, to bash U ...U are pitiful!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
What is this copy and paste number 5, good for you post queen. You'll hit 6500 before supper time at the Waffle Barn.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6245
how ya like these apples...LMAO!...I can play your kiddie game too azzhole!

this is informational azzhole!...but U wouldn't know that since U already trashed every thread U post in , with nothing but bashing about me!...U don't mind bashing others, but U can't take the heat yourself!...so FU and die...bitcht...

I really don't care about U...I don't chase U all around these forums like a school girl, to bash U (but I will today, just to pizz U off....LMAO) ...U are pitiful!

BTW...I don't care about my post count, U do!....LMAO...and ALL your posts are USELESS, like U and your new nick!...and all your old nicks too!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Shameless aren't you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6249
how ya like these apples...LMAO!...I can play your kiddie game too azzhole!

I really don't care about U...I don't chase U all around these forums like a school girl, to bash U (but I will today, just to pizz U off....LMAO) ...U are pitiful!

BTW...I don't care about my post count, U do!....LMAO...and ALL your posts are USELESS, like U and your new nick!...and all your old nicks too!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Apperantly you do care about me, you q*eer. And your post count, why else would you be c/p'ing your day away? Oh, that's right cause you have nothing else to do since everybody left this forum. You are too much of an azzhole they couldn't stand being around you. I bet you feel like that too. Can't stand to be around yourself...especially on chilli bean night, am I right?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6255
STAY IN SCHOOL...JUST SAY NO!...lmao

Post Number: 6
Suxit yo R a sick kid
see a doctor....don't ignore
LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts