CS 5000 Problem, Please help!!!!

Username: Txman40

Post Number: 1
My CS 5k wont get a quality signal and the level signal is at 97%. I checked cables, reset database, re-loaded factory bin and still won't work. Please advice. TIA

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 136
Load 135 or 136 bin, if you are using a switch, ensure that it is properly configured, you did not mentioned which bird you were pointing on, however if you have all your settings correct you should be watching TV. Give it a shot....

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 643
Probably an incorrect switch setup in your receiver. Make sure you have the satellites configured to the correct port.

Post Number: 2
It was working just fine and all of a sudden all satelites have 97% and 6% quality signals. I even replaced the disque switch and still the same. Thanks for your help.

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 138
SA i c u having same same problem as am having since one week.... my level says 86 % - /quality 5 %...
Even with some missing channels ZTV-ZCINe B4U SET were working fine...
ALL of a sudden \it says No or BAD SIGNAL
THE ONE told me to reload the BIN 136.. am going to do this now.. would c if it plays ..

Bronze Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 39
You're switch has crapped out. Get a new one.

Bronze Member
Username: Sc3119

Houston, Tx Usa

Post Number: 17
does autoroll work for CS 5k . I havs version 135

Post Number: 3
Dry Dent, do you mean the disque switch? I did repalce that and nothing happened. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 119
SA,

I would sugesst going HERE and joining if needed, and look at the section just for your receiver.

Their you will find all the files you need to update your receiver.

I would also suggest that you clear out receiver on a pansat its called factory reset not sure what your receiver calls it. Then make sure you have the latest files on it and rescan alll the sat's.

I hope that will point you in the right direction their is no reason why your receiver is not working now as all of ours are fine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us