Finally we can get back to fta.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 351
All flaming posts are being deleted.But without mods if it starts again ,I'm gone won't help anyone.Maybe we can get lk and others to return and keep this forum clean.I's just sad it had to get to that point,before something was done!

Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2
Hey Sat.Words taken right out of my mouth.Account was suspended by trying to get mods attention last night.Hopefully it will stay this way.I like this site too much to loose it.It has been very helpful.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 353
Yah...u skould have seen my last posts thou hehehe..not proud but I guess pretty afective/disgusting too!

Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4
Lol.Well,I'm glad now that it is finally getting back to normal.Not more bad posting.I used to come on here,find what I needed within minutes.Then it starting taking me longer and longer to find what I needed because of all the nonscense that was going on.Glad to see it back.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 139
This board has helped me alot. I don't want to see it go to the dogs.

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 164
Or the cats.....LOL

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6082
If U went to a REPUTABLE DSS site , like on my list, then I wouldn't have to repeat my posts again here..and at the Reputable sites, MUCH more info is provided!...I will no longer "carry" my already informational posts over to here...U go "there" and read them!...U need to go "there" anyways to get files and guides and manuals...why keep using this useless site! ....

Believe me the crap will hit the fan again here , its just a matter of time...I been here too long and know the "cycle" and who is the source of the trouble and why...and there's NO way, mods will be selected and and added here in these forums..obviously U never read 1 word of most posts for past 3 years!

BTW kit...I NEVER started the trouble...in fact I believe my actions STOPPED the trouble!...for now only!...it sure got Edcoustics attention!...I cannot believe just how blind U really are!...and obviously are trying AGAIN to start trouble with me in your other threads here!...

Bronze Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 15
just checking ( if I'm still here )

Gold Member

Post Number: 6084
The flaming is starting all over again..go read the posts here by kitty, already calling me "lower than semen"..

this site has some SERIOUS issues that will never stop...just beginning all over again now!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6085
yeah old flame posts disappear, BUT NEW ones appear!...who are the REAL troublemakers here!..its obvious to the blind!...I keep a clean houses where I admin and mod...but NOT here!....here we go again!

flatulant kitty
Silver Member

Post Number: 163
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2006 - 09:42 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets be blunt.
Could care less if i ever see LK in the last poster box again.He always had to put in the last word on every thread.Even thou the topic was covered well by many other helpers. He seemed to need to put his 2 cents in every post,like his word made it final.Thats how he got to 6000 + posts.He thrives on the conflict and asks for the trouble he caused.A lot of things he posted were wrong and confusing.He had more posts defending his status in life than posts helping others.The guy,unless an actual mod here obviously has no life at all, sitting in front of his monitor day after day month after month steping in where only fools dare to tread.He had an answer for everything and most the time it had nothing to do with FTA.You would see every day that went by the GREAT LK had posted his none cents to every post posted in the last 24 hours.Helping is one thing,just adding his 2 cents was showing what a lonely pitiful bitter bored person he really is.If he mods at other sites i can only imagin the hours he must spend daily going from site to site.Collecting his homages from his loyal followers.There are enough helpers here that really know what there doing and we dont need confermation from the GREAT LK in every thread showing what they were posting was valid info.Many are heros to the noobs,let them be heroes.LK tries to make sidekicks out of everyone.And hes really lowlyer than seaman.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
WAAAAAAAA.BOO HOO KITTY PICKING ON ME.Who are you kidding other than yourself?Just try for a while what i suggested and post only helpful info and stop trying to defend yourself.You only bore more and more with each pathetic attempt.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 143
kitty and LK, it's christmas season. :-) You both should bury the hatchet and try to help improve the board instead of trying to one-up eachother in this pointless little war you have going.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6087
there U go again!

Upload

THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO TO U, IF U EVER CAME TO MY SITES...U BROKE THE RULES AND STARTED BASHING ME AGAIN!...THE PROOF IS RIGHT ABOVE!

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 657
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 6089
Ranjeet...what do U mean "U guys" and "bury" the hatchet!...I obviously never started this crap BUT will NOT take it either!...there are conditions I have placed, regarding if I stay here...I have made that very clear to all here..either I defend myself against all attackers or I surrender and I leave...whats so hard to understand about that?...somebody beats your mom or pops. brothers, sisters, do U just IGNORE it or do U retaliate and defend them!...I am tired of being attacked, then told by people that I start it, and I don't help, and to "bury " the hatchet...screw that!...thats old BS from a cheerios box!...I either fight or flight!...I will never rollover and be beaten without some action...To IGNORE is not an option anymore...this place is WAY beyond that!...so maybe U decide which I should do!...I know I don't stand by, when I see innocent people getting beaten!...unlike many here! ...this is the "alleged" first day of a cleanup, and its still TRASH already!

Username: Lkisanass

Post Number: 3
You did to start this, even a newb like me can see. It's also obvious you are the one continuing all this nonsense. Seaman is different then seman LK, get that straight. Stop posting the same thing over and over again, we get it, you are the posting champ.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6097
LK Sux..another 1 post wonder bashing me...and who obviously didn't or cannot comprehend the BASHING post FIRST posted by "kitty litter"..

man, it is so obvious the FCC, and Charlie via the admins and fake new nicks, want me out of here!...but they have NOTHING on me!..except my public info that is posted or my opinions..thats why I am bashed so much here!...at other sites, they are NOT FCC and Charlie owned, like here!

Post Number: 5
You're paranoid LK, and the only reason you are bashed here is because you are rude to all but your 5 other nicks. It's not some big conspiracy to take down the mighty LK. There is a lot more here then you precious post count, becuase I have had only a few posts doesn't mean my opinion doesn't count. Case in point...LK still feels the need to post the same thing over and over. Sad.

Bronze Member
Username: Imnycusa

Post Number: 40
LK, don't be disappointed by the few individuals who start trash talk about u. u've helped quite a few ppl and they have acknowledged it too. Thanks alot for the valuable info u have dispensed here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Yup.....The world is a shit place, so we thank you for being there in times of crisis. We can't imagine the chaos that would results from a massive termination of unselfish & knowledgeable helpers... So we ask, in the interest of noobies (and non-noobies), that you not participate in Quit Your Job Day.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 360
Yup... a new day,with new "nicks" ,same old sh*t starting all over AGAIN !Still I guess we have to be realistic though ,this is probably as good as it get's here,...Ah Peace in FTA Land.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Peace on Earth and goodwill toward you too SatScanner

Gold Member

Post Number: 6114
Ecoustics was NEVER about FTA...if it was, there would be files, guides, manuals, bins, pgm's, How to's, sat calculators, etc posted here,... and the DSS forums would NOT have been gone for awhile couple months ago...and there would be "helping" mods and admins here..any blind man can see what Ecoustics is really all about...FCC, Charlie, rats, troublemakers, Dss monitoring, and money!

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 401
TRUE

Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 6
"La De Da," LK is Ghey hear the FAt Boy roar like the raving lunatic he his... Get that tin foil helmet out LK Charlie and the FCC are reading your brain waves..They know what you are going to post on this site before you do...

More Doggie Doo Doo... Like always..

Go with the flow....

Resistance Is Futile. You Will Be Assimilated!

Post Number: 7
Of course the site is about money.. You know LK they never said Hey Bro we want you on our site..

You came here by freedom of choice.... Now use that same thing you call a brain and make another choice...... to leave... All you do is whine like the little botch you izz..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6120
another new NICK admin "dsscomunity" strikes again..this game is so obvious and so old here!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Funny DSS. I think LK is starting to lose it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6124
CWC...U are having a busy day today huh...how many more new nicks can U start today...dsscommunity was real original, especially since I have banned U there 10 times!...now U also have LK Suxs...U are getting lame with these nicks...hope Ecoustics and Charlie are giving U a little bonus for this extra OT U are puttin in now!....LMAO

BTW...I still have your IP and email addys..in case U forget!

Post Number: 9
Know that he is outta the close again and has proclaimed he is Warthog I have a new understanding of the mentality we are dealing with..

He's a Forever from tiki Cronie

They are the sick twisted Bastards that stole a froum site from a 16 year old kid.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Lk you are such an idiot. Everyone who disagrees with you is not the same person. Are you that insane to believe that you are such a well liked person that there can be only one guy in the world who doesn't like you. News flash, nobody here likes you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6129
try me at dsscommunity.co*m!...mouthage!...U will learn who I am, and then U can come back here and report how U were banned by the "warthog"...its simple, put yourself on the line where your mouth is!...

Silver Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 152
Can i be banned too you internet tough guy..ROTF}

Gold Member

Post Number: 6131
sure come on over...U know U can be banned easily!...I think U have the record there ...about 10 bannings,by me and 10 by others ..I could always use some more of your IP's and personal info..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
If you run that site like you run your mouth here, why in the f would anyone want to subject themselves to that? You obviously have no power here, so you feel the need to flex it over there. I feel sorry for the members there. You should feel sorry too, for giving that site a bad name here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I really must be missing something here..

Okay so 'we"
notice I said 'we' because there is more then one of use...But you are in deep denial of that fact...

Okay say one of us goes and checks out GFTA 'ghey free to air'site...

We go there so we can get banned.. Oh Geezus that sounds fun... Can I ... Please Ghey Boy can I have some more.... DOH DOH DOH!!

Doh how does that make any sense...

It's proves you censor what you are in denial of..

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 219
I haven't been around in a while, but boy, this site has really gotten lame. I liked it before, even with a few conflicts, (easy to ignor), and learned quite a bit. Now I don't even know if there is any good info here, if so it is pretty hard to find. I guess all good things come to an end, and maybe this forum is doing that. I don't know. I just think it is less useful than it was. Real mods who monitored the site would help, but I think a fundamental change in direction is necessary. I hope it happens soon. By the way, I am no fan or foe of LK, he is helpful at times, abrasive at others, but take what you need and leave the rest. I hope things clean up soon. The site is a great resource if done correctly.

Silver Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 156
Hey Joe Willis...suck my ballsack you fcuking niggger...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 39
joe willis...you are absolutly rite....cwc...piss off
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help