Interference on two different receivers

Username: Krishn

Post Number: 8
I have 4 dual LNB's going to two diseqc switches from 4 orbital positions - 110, 119, 91 and 61.5.
I have d**TV 18 inch dish and calamp dual LNB and two c**lsat 4X1 diseqc switches.

However if we watch any channel that belongs to 91 on either of the receiver, it becomes impossible to watch any channels from the 61.5 on the other receiver.

Only this particular combination is a problem - 91 on one reciever and 61.5 on other receivers, do not have a problem with any other satellite combo or sometimes same satellite on two recievers as long as they are on different transponders.

Does any one have a clue, I have read on another forum that 91 has higher voltage or something of that nature that causes interference.

Theese two dishes 91 and 61.5 are placed quite close, hardly couple of inches between them -could that be causing the above mentioned problem?

Will moving the dishes help?

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 352
Sounds like a diseq problem,aiming your dishes 'won't afect your switching problem,check your connections too.double check your input connections on yor switch for corasponding inputs as to diseq settings in your menu also.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us