IF output??

Bronze Member
Username: Maximus06

Post Number: 42
Can I connect ot another TV via IF output to watch same show???

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 104
I am assuming you mean "Can I connect more than one tv to the same receiver?"

The answer would be depends on your receiver. If it has "TV OUT" that uses coax plug then yes put a splitter on that line out and then run coax to the TV's.

I here use a video-audio transmitter to transmit the output from my pansat to a bedroom wireless.

So my set up is like this:
RCA plugs to big TV in the "TV room" the coax to a splitter, splitter runs it to a bedroom and to the wireless transmitter. So We can watch the Pansat on 3 tv's.

hope that helps

Bronze Member
Username: Larrydumass

Stuppitville, Ark Werdufunkarewe

Post Number: 17
if out is for the other fta box if you got 2

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 160
There are 3 outputs on most receivers.All 3 are live.You can hook each to a seperate tv.
(1)coax tv out,(2)rca out,(3)svidio.You can split coax out with a splitter for as many tvs as you like.After 6 or so youll need a booster or the pics will get a little fuzzy.

IF out is for a sat signal to 2nd receiver but both cant be used at same the same time.

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 110
"IF Output" (like on my Pantec MX) is for connecting another receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 165
IF out allowes you to "STRING" a second receiver but only allows you to use one or the other.If you connect a second receiver to IF OUT you must turn off the first so you can command the lnbs from the second.You cant use IF OUT and operate 2 receivers at the same time.Thats what dual lnbs are for.

Bronze Member
Username: Maximus06

Post Number: 44
thanks for the reply
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us