Lost NBC ABC CBS FOX

Bronze Member
Username: Playa_zihua

Post Number: 42
i was getting NBC ABC CBS and FOX from east and west coast lost the east coast anything I can do to get back the east coast thanks

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 355
If your in the west coast no,Fcc ruling in effect dec 1st.Many posts reguarding this.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6077
Try a scan of TP 11 and 20 on the 119...MANY FTA cusers are still getting ALL those DISTANT 241-248 DN major network channels...DN leased those TP's to NPS , so NPS can sell those channels to subscribers..Echostar (aka Dishnet -DN) is being charged with "contempt of court" for their "arrangement" with NPS, which just circumvents the court initial and appeals rulings!..

If U went to a REPUTABLE DSS site , like on my list, U would know all this already, and I wouldn't have to repeat it again here..at the Reputable sites MUCH more info is provided..!...I will no longer "carry" my already informatuional posts over to here...U go "there" and read them!...U need to go "there" anyways to get files and guides and manuals...why keep using this useless site! ....

Believe me the crap will hit the fan again here , its just a matter of time...I been here too long and know the "cycle" and who is the sourc e of the trouble and why...and there's NO way, mods will be selected and and added here in these forums..obviously U never read 1 word of most posts for past 3 years!

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 142
Welcome home, LK. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6080
Believe me ...this is NOT home!...there is MUCH more cleaning needed here, and the appointment of known members here to admin and mod , to prevent recurrences!...and Ecoustics will NEVER let that happen!...MY DSS homes are CLEAN, cause I clean house daily and ban often!...this is place is a joke , and anyone who belives that the BS is over needs their head examined..

Look at FL Kitty, already bashing me again!...geez, I wonder if its 18 Volts using another nick, while performing admin duties?...ya think?...wake up and use your head!...I've seen this cycle for over 3 years here now...any idiot can see who is what here and why!

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 150
Any chance its charlie or bev trying to cause trouble?? This site is one of the first to have keys when they change. just a thought. BTW thanks LK for the help you have given me over the last few months Sorry yur gettin so much heat man :-)

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 171
LK you highjacked this thread defending your self and flaming me.

You started by responding to the actual ?.
Your reply is confusing as TP#11 And #20 are different on most receivers especialy if you have ever blind scaned.

Listing the TP freq would have been a better answer.Like 12345(V)or12456(H) on ECHO 7.

So what TP FREQS are #11and#20 on your receiver(S)?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6088
Its been Rumored for MANY years that this site is a FCC controlled/owned site, which I have also stated many times here..that too would explain the admins being the "troublemakers" using various nicks..and "Ecoustics" making money at the same time..

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
Now your just being parinoid.

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
Why would anyone waste their time with such stupid stuff? I have lost it on admins and been banned (not here hashhu), but I didnt go back 1000 times and jam up the boards,told him to go fu*k himself and left. yur only hurting members who need info sometimes.. Thats what makes me think charlie.. Sorry I am so off topic :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
First to have keys cause they allow it here.All other sites ban for key posting.

The keys come from the true HEROS of THIS site, takeing them from there receivers that just autorolled or monitering the stream with a dvb card connected to there computers.

Sorry for carrying if further.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6090
Ecoustics is FCC and Charlie...I have explained both here for years...these were heavily rumored for many years throughout the DSS world...there are 2 scenarios going on here!

FCC = Charlie = Ecoustics = admins = DSS info monitoring & trouble makers using alias nicks = less REAL DSS help and less pirating

FCC = Charlie = Ecoustics = admins = troublemakers = more posts = more sponsors = more money & the accomplish of the above as well

BTW, "jamming up the boards", brings Ecoustics to #1 site when doing a Google search = new and many sponsors, which brings in MONEY!...simple business 101..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6091
kitty litter..

Learn how to use lyngsat, if U need TP frquencies..

BTW...any moron like U with 173 posts should know that 119 is echo 7 and should know how to do a TP scan....and any newbie should be reading and know how to use their own receiver after reading the hundreds of POSTED manuals at REPUTABLE DSS sites, unlike here..so back off azzhole!

I provided the answer and the solution...U provided more BS and NOTHING as usual!

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
NO NO NO.Your answer was just wrong.You cant just go and add to your responce saying anyone would know you ment TP 11 or 20 as listed at lyngsat.

Are we done for the day or do you really need more abuse.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6093
any RETARD knows thats exactly what I said and meant...pull your head out of your azz!...where the FU*K do u think U get the frequencies...from MARS?!...U are dumber than dumb!

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
Your sick dude, seek help.Try your kids doctor.Maybe some prozac?

Username: Lkisanass

Post Number: 1
Right back at it huh LK? The gassy kitty didn't say one bad thing to you and you feel the need to insult the person rather then have an intelligent conversation? That is sad, you are stuck in your ways, will never change and are the cause of all the trouble on this board.

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
BTW, "jamming up the boards", brings Ecoustics to #1 site when doing a Google search = new and many sponsors, which brings in MONEY!...simple business 101..

Good point, man!! Didnt think o that. So I helped the members and didnt help admin. Awesome, cause I secretly wanted to cause some computer sh*t with that site lol. Thanks again, LK, once again spot on info.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6096
LK Sux..another 1 post wonder bashing me...and who obviously didn't or cannot read the BASHING post FIRST posted by "kitty litter"..

man, it is so obvious the FCC, and Charlie via the admins and fake new nicks, want me out of here!...but they have NOTHING on me!..except my public info that is posted or my opinions..thats why I am bashed so much here!...at other sites, they are NOT FCC and Charlie owned, like here!

Post Number: 6
You're paranoid LK, and the only reason you are bashed here is because you are rude to all but your 5 other nicks. It's not some big conspiracy to take down the mighty LK. There is a lot more here then you precious post count, becuase I have had only a few posts doesn't mean my opinion doesn't count. Case in point...LK still feels the need to post the same thing over and over. Sad.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 366
Lk Sux is Kitty litter.

Post Number: 9
I expected you to spout off sat, as you and LK are one and the same. I know you are talking about the gassy kitty, and that is fine if you think we are the one, everyone here can see through your sh@t and that you are nothing but a front man for your man. So g@y.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 116
Lk you were wrong and are being childish. The transponder list on my receiver is different than your as well. It is always best to give the reader all the complete transponder frequency and (V) or (H).

When someone adds answers a posters question weather it is an addition to yours or some other's answer it is not meant as a put down to the other party helping.

We are not here as a contest to see who knows the most about the satellite receiving hobby.

This forum is not all about you.
Every post is not meant just for you or as a put down to you.

I have sat here and read your rude, childish post's for to long. We all are thankful you are willing to come here and help but, CHILL OUT before you cause more trouble please.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 370
LkSux :Why do u register with a nick like that ?Be a man and be orginal ,U can still speak your mind and maybe aleast get some credibility.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6113
TP 11 and TP 20 on sat 119 is the same channels for everybody!...what water are U people drinking!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
sheetscanner, what the f do you care what name I reg with? That the best you got? Why don't you try and be original and say something that LK hasn't said before? Credibility comes from content, not from a persons screen name. Sad, your whole existance on this site is as LK's bit*h.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6121
Credibility comes from content, not from a persons screen name....thats is so true...but in some VERY simpe cases such as yours, U CAN judge a book by its cover..."how I would have killed my dead wife , If if I did it"...is not about how I love my wife...kinda, like U and the LK Sux nick! but I don't expect U to comprehend the similarities..

Silver Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 149
STFU LK and get your fat azz outside and start working on that roof...the fat wife is complaining about the drip in the kitchen...your 2 queeer sons are waiting...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 6127
CWC...U are having a busy day today huh...how many more new nicks can U start today...dsscommunity was real original, especially since I have banned U there 10 times!...now U also have LK Suxs...U are getting lame with these nicks...hope Ecoustics and Charlie are giving U a little bonus for this extra OT U are puttin in now!....LMAO

BTW...I still have your IP and email addys..in case U forget!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
LK, you are the one having the busy day and I bet you love adding to your precious post count by c/p the same thing over and over. You paranoid idiot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6132
My post count is like your dik...USELESS!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
What? That has got to be the g*yest thing I have seen you write here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6229
With EchoStar being forced to turn its back to the 800,000-or-so DISH Network subscribers that had been receiving its distant network signals, the company was holding out for some legislative relief that never came. But now that the blackout has reached across the entire country, and certain constituents are being affected, one Congressman has sponsored a bill designed to settle the dispute and turn the signals back on.

Because rural residents - specifically those in northern Michigan - have lost access to their distant network signals, Congressman Bart Stupak (D-Mich.) has signed onto legislation that would allow a settlement of the dispute that is blocking DISH from carrying the out-of-market channels. According to a release from Stupak's office, the legislation would make clear that the court has the authority to accept any settlement reached between the networks, broadcasters and the satellite company allowing individual agreements for DISH to provide network programming.

While "we cannot allow DISH Network to break the law, this legislation would help allow a balanced solution that upholds the law, but does not penalize rural television viewers," Stupak said. "This legislation does not guarantee a solution, but it at least gives the court authority to accept any agreements between the networks, the broadcasters and DISH."

Stupak said that his constituents who lost their network signals due to the dispute may have other options - namely cable or DIRECTV -but that those services are not always available. The Congressman said he would continue to work with his colleagues for a solution "that upholds the law, but does not penalize rural television viewers," - especially in Michigan.

In related news, National Programming Service - the company offering distant network signals to alienated DISH subs - is now facing problems of its own for trying to provide the service recently taken from EchoStar. Last week, NPS was forced to stop connecting customers to the out-of-market signals because Cedar Rapids-based Decisionmark - the company maintaining white-area household databases - stopped processing the company's clearance requests. The move by Decisionmark to withhold its data from NPS keeps the satellite company from determining potential customers' eligibility to receive the distant nets.

According to a court filing, NPS President Mike Mountford said that the broadcasters are strong-arming Decisionmark claiming the service it's providing violates the court's ruling against EchoStar and if continued would face contempt proceedings. The broadcasters "have launched the legal equivalent of total war against NPS, with all the secondary effects and destruction that such implies," the company wrote.

Decisionmark VP of Operations Herb Skoog told SkyREPORT "there is nothing Decisionmark can comment on regarding this situation," and attempts to reach Mountford were unsuccessful. As of press time, EchoStar had not answered requests for comment.

Bronze Member
Username: Lksuxit

Post Number: 48
What an idiot, leave it to the post master general LK, to bring a dead thread from last week back just to add another one to his oh so precious, in your face post count. You are a true b*tch.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6231
this is UPDATED news azzhole!...but U wouldn't know that since U already trashed every thread U post in , with nothing but bashing about me!...amybe U should read the SUBJECT of the threads, and quit hijacking them with your bashing!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Update for you trailer trash, why not start a new thread? Stop being an azzhole and I will stop bashing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6239
how ya like these apples...LMAO!

BTW...obvious U are ignorant about forums too...u do NOT start a new thread when one is already in exositence for this specific SUBJECT...don't they teach U what a SUBJECT is in school today?...LMAO

this is informational azzhole!...but U wouldn't know that since U already trashed every thread U post in , with nothing but bashing about me!...U don't mind bashing others, but U can't take the heat yourself!...so FU and die...bitcht...

I really don't care about U...I don't chase U all around these forums like a school girl, to bash U ...U are pitiful!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Hey CP, uh I mean LK, thanks so much for the lesson. You had to go into the archives to find that post or your bookmark/favorites list is huge. So what you are saying is really, no new posts need to be made at all, instead people should scour the archives for something related and post to that? Dumb. You say you don't chase me around, but look at you. If we were in school, people would think you liked me. Chasing me around, picking on me. That's so g#y LK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6246
Azzhole... U cannot pull and rejuvenate a thread "out of the archives"...U are SO fu*kcing STUPID!

how ya like these apples...LMAO!...I can play your kiddie game too azzhole!

this is informational azzhole!...but U wouldn't know that since U already trashed every thread U post in , with nothing but bashing about me!...U don't mind bashing others, but U can't take the heat yourself!...so FU and die...bitcht...

I really don't care about U...I don't chase U all around these forums like a school girl, to bash U (but I will today, just to pizz U off....LMAO) ...U are pitiful!

BTW...I don't care about my post count, U do!....LMAO...and ALL your posts are USELESS, like U and your new nick!...and all your old nicks too!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
You are not pissing me off. I find this funny. This is not my life like it is yours. I couldn't care less if you copy and paste your life away. What will the other members think of you, it's shameful really.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6248
hows that mirror pal!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
LK was wondering why i lost west coast NBC ABC CBS FOX and why all NBC ABC CBS FOX on eastcoast are freezing or tileing ty in advance

Gold Member

Post Number: 6317
DN 241-248 channels are GONE as of 1 Dec due to court ruling!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
do you think we might ever get them back

Bronze Member
Username: Juancho

Superior Lake, ON Canada

Post Number: 61
Hey LK. Don't put attention to them.You have many reader who are by the sideline.That ppl have problem with the upper end of the neural tube.That said it all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us