Need program to organize channels..

Bronze Member
Username: Andrewmenia911

Post Number: 31
hey guys.. i want a program that can organize the channels i have on my reciever because for dish 119 i have various of different channels like it start i can't make it start at 1... so i want a program that can organize them for me with out deleting the channels..

Silver Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 111
download CHANNEL MASTER
it took me about a week to fix all my channels the way I wanted it
favorites, renamed almost all the channels and then i saved the file. by the way it's a piece of cake to organize channels on the computer then by a remote control; just renaming 10 channels with a remote control can take 10 minutes....now i have the channel list and updtated all my 4 pansats in the house...
go to yahoo.com and type in SharpC's Channel Master...you will find the software, its free}

i recommend CHANNEL MASTER big time

Bronze Member
Username: Andrewmenia911

Post Number: 32
does this program the one where it will get the information from the reciever and download it back after i finish?? plz show me how to do it by steps..

Silver Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 112
when you have the software downloaded in your computer/laptop, then let us know

i'll guide you...it's cake

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 100
Yes its very easy to do. I do a rescan of all the sat's at least once a week and then use channel master to edit the channels. It takes about a hour for me to do Dn and BEV now. We will help ya get it all going its easy.....whats your receiver?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us