NEED EXTREME HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Andrewmenia911

Post Number: 29
i need some help.. i have pansat 2700A and i'm using the 2 dished i had before when i was paying with dish network.. after i canceled my account with dishnetwork they left both the dishes to me.. anyway one of them i know that it's on 119 west.. the other one i want to know how can i adjust it back to the same old one cause i before was using it for Arabesque (ART) channels.. and i want to know what should i choce in the satallite menu to make this reciever the one to scan..

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 726
Well...if your were using the second one for the ART channels that means you were able to move your dish, find the sat, and make the programming to get those channels.....so i don't think you could in need of any help at all......specially after read at your other posts.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
what i want to know what should i chose on my reciever to make sure that it at the art dish not the 119 west dish.. like there is standard and dishpro.. ect.. i want to know which one i should check because both dishes connected with each other and it always work from the first dish that have the 119 west on it so i want to make it take the information from the second dish so i can locate the art.. i don't know there are many different options on the reciever when i locate any satellite like the type and diseq and ect.. i don't know which one i should pick.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 101
the fast answer:
First off if I understand you right and you have 2 dishes one pointed to DN already look at it as a referance.

Put the cable from the sat antenna your are pointing straight into the receiver without the diseq switch. That will stop the receiver from seeing the other dish.

Best way I have found to point to a satellite is to know a transponder that has channels on that satellite. choose a sat on your receiver set all the settings corectly for dish type, lnb, turn off diseq switch if you did as i suggested, then add that transponder you looked up on ??( here is one on 119 13361 v 20000, has USA, BRAVO, HBOE ) that works and try to get a signal. As soon as you do get a signal scan just that transponder and see if it picks up the correct channels.

If you get the correct channels you got it pointed!

I am a little lost as to why you would need 2 antenna pointed at the same satellite?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
well the first satallite is located on the 119 west and i got all the channels.. the other one is not located on anything now.. so i want to know what i have to do to adjust the pansat reciever for that dish so whenever i move the dish i see that green aroow moves up or down until i get it.. cause i don't know if it should be on standard or what other.. and the lnb and the diseq..

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 102
I cannot tell you the answer to your LNB or diseq question as I cant see them. You will have to set the receiver to match were each cable is routed.

here is a 110 transponder 122370 V 20000
it has HBO Comedy,FOX Movies

you can still look at the one set at 119 110 is verry close to the same place, I get those 2 with one dish500 with a dual LNB

hope that helps

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
ok.. let me try to pic it for u.. i got the 2 dishes i have from dishnetwork when i was paying to them.. the first dish i have for the eng channels and the other dish i had for the ART channels.. they both are connected under one wire that goes to the reciever.. so most of the time when i try to scan anything it only works with the first reciever that have the eng on it.. and so i don't know how can i change the options on the satallite reciever menue to make it scan the other reciever... i have pansat 2700A

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 103
Ok I see now I am sorry 2 dishes with one cable run is a set up I am not going to be able to help ya with. I was assuming you had a normal set up a cable run to each lnb. hopefully someone here can help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
no problem then.. thanks anyway for being doing ur best to help me..

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 401
I think you are looking for Echostar 3. Which is 61.5W.
Try to set your LNB to OCS-DP if in back of your LNB has DP. If not try Standard. Most likely OCS-DP. Try to put you disq. setting for echostar to 2. If you have 18" dish most likely you are point to echostar 3.Try that and see what happens. freq. 12224.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
yes i want it to be on echo 3

on the lnb i have standard, dishpro, single stack, universal 1, universal 2, single sh, single sh.. which one u want me to pick

also do u want the 22khz to be on or off and the legacy sw to be none or what

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
22khz---off
if you can see back of your lnb , if it has DP logo put it at OCS-DP, if not put it at standard.
legacy sw off

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
ohh i'm sorry i want to scan the echo 1,2 the 148 west.. so what is the freq for this one?

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us