How Do I Re-program My Pansat 2700A Folks?

Username: Metalbrain

Post Number: 3
Hi all. I bought an inexpensive satelite receiver called the Pansat 2700A through the local paper, hooked it up, and no channels come up. It needs re-programming. I have the booster cables for it, but haven't even looked at the back of my tower to see where it attatches. Once I figure that out, I'm assuming hook-up will be simple, what next? How do I re-program it? Any advice folks?

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 635
I don't know how much you know. Ask some more specific questions, to show us that you've done your reading, and we'll help you...

Bronze Member
Username: Senators

Post Number: 50
we need more info plz give more info

Post Number: 5
Sorry guys, it didn't even come with a manual. I've found absolutely nothing to read on it. How would I get it working? I've been scammed by a con who said it would bring in a ton of channels once plugged in. I went to a store and they sold me the cable to go from my computer to the receiver. That's all I have. I don't know what program to give to it, and I don't know how to drive that program into it. I don't want to turn it into a boat anchor just yet, I feel there is a bit of hope so I came to the forum. It's almost Christmas and my kids are keeping their fingers crossed to see it bringing in some great channels. Any help at all guys, would make our Christmas around here. Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Osc

PUERTO RICO

Post Number: 411
I have the step by step in Power Point but in Spanish. Maybe it would be useful to you. Is a visual tutorial.
application/x-zip-compressedUpload
InstaBin.zip (63.0 k)

Silver Member

PUERTO RICO

Post Number: 412
And this is the latles bin

http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/showthread.php?t=38513

And this is the loader

http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/showthread.php?t=38099

you have to subscribe its free...and sorry for my bad inglish

Silver Member

PUERTO RICO

Post Number: 413
Metal Brain

I forgot to tell you if this bin are for real pansat..if you have a clone not sure what you got use this bin whit loader

http://pansat.150m*com/fake.html

change the star for a dot

Try this link for learn if you have a clone or not

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 137
Metal Brain, do you have actual satelites hooked to your Pansat?

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 727
First thing to ask......

Do you have a dish and a LNB plugged into that 2700???

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 640
Metal, to get you started... you cannot get free tv with the bin (software) that your receiver came with. You have to go to a site (like dsstester*com) and get a file called a "bin" (short for "binary). In particular, you need file "x-87bl_061124_288_api2700.zip". Hook up your cable and load this software onto your receiver. Note: you will also need another program, called a "loader" in order to load the bin from your computer to the receiver. The loader must be installed on you computer.

You will have to do more reading, but this should get you started.

Username: Lake2006

Post Number: 4
Metal, by reading, people mean, search the forum, your question has been asked before. Try other reputable forums like dsscommunit*.com (replace * with y) It takes a while but you will learn alot. Some forums you have to join. Use a hotmail acct for such a purpose. It is best to sit back do a bunch of reading & then start asking questions. It'll help you know what questions you really need answered. i have a pansat 2700. It works great & I am getting plenty of channels. Hope this helps

Post Number: 6
Holy Mackeral Guys! Thanks EVER so much! I'm overwhelmed with gratitude. I'll start tonight with a bunch of reading, and yes, my receiver is hooked up to a "Bell Expressvu" dish, and it's pointed perfectly. My apartment came with the dish and wiring. The last tenant had been paying for the monthly signal, so I know it is going to work once I do the necessary reading and legwork. Wow, you guys really went out of your way to help us and I appreciate it. I think I now have all the required info to start this baby up! Thanks again everyone, and Merry Christmas!

Signing out in Elmira, Ontario, Canada... -Trevor-...

Bronze Member
Username: Tonymack

Post Number: 33
can anyone tellme how to jtag my pansat 3500sd

I try to load the latest file but when it complete it only display b-70 and do nothig
I need help pleeeeeaaaaasssssee

thank you very much

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
Tony Mack, here's what you want:

http://www.thesatshack.com/fta-jtag.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
Tony Mack, is your receiver dead? You only J-Tag if the receiver is dead I think.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us