HowCum everyone doesn't have autoroll...is that dumb?

Bronze Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 29
how come my cheap lil pansat 2500a has never had a problem ever and all i see here is keys keys and more keys??i don't get it...help

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 308
To lazy to reflash,or dumb ,it doesnt make sense.To lazy to get keyripper or keep it to one thread .

Bronze Member
Username: Martinpraguer

Bohemia

Post Number: 41
I have been puzzled too.
- BUT, I think not all receivers do have a bin with working Autoroll - Viewsat does, Pansat does, not sure about the others.
- Also I wondered why everyone else who runs on manual, is not using programs like Keymaster ?
- BUT, there already was a guy, who wrote, that his Keymaster is not working (failing to run) - I did have similar problem with this program few months ago.
- Also I wondered, why some people are asking for new keys, while in the very same thread only couple entries above somebody already posted it (and sometime more than ones)?
- BUT I just seen somebody asking this because he is looking at www on TV and somehow he can not scroll to see above entries.
So, these are some valid exceptions, but I guess, there is still enough people out there, how are just plain lazy.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 311
Or need to update their receivers then,at the very least.

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 88
ok heres my take on this.

yes I have the latest bin and autoroll will work sometimes in 2 min sometimes in 45 min...so its faster sometimes to find the key's online.

the keygrabber programs are great but, sometimes the keys are here faster than any of them.

So I understand why one would come here for the new keys now 10 people asking for new keys is silly but what can we do?

Also sometimes the threads get to long and take forever to load on my dial up so I wish if someone is going to post the new keys they would start a new thread with the date and time of the keys in the subject line. Please also its easer to read key's like this "10 45 98" instead of this "104598" for example....thanks

But, thats just my thoughts.......

Bronze Member

Bohemia

Post Number: 44
Thx Jay,
you right.
I just discovered my Keymaster still did not update with brand new keys, while Keygrabber did.
By the way, what receiver you have? My VS-X never took more then few minutes to update.

Bronze Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 89
I have the pansat 3500 SD. I am fine with it and all its quirks. I do wish we had a guide for more than 2 hours but other than that its ok I guess I gets FREE TV So I am pleased...

Bronze Member

Bohemia

Post Number: 45
Jay,
I have 3500 too, it was great, now it is sitting in my basement since summer, after I run out of patients waiting for over 6 weeks on Pansat comming with new bin, so I got VS X, happy camper since.

Bronze Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 90
I am also going to get a VS but, first i want a motorized dish so I can get more sat's....

Silver Member
Username: 18_volts_baby

Super Moder...

Post Number: 143
bump

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 515
why do you guys need anything more than 110 or 119. and your right about the keys. there are new files out there that will make your pansucks and viewsats do the work for you.

Bronze Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 93
I for one enjoy the pic quality of BEV alot more than dish.

we here at home end up watching bev more than dish seems lots of good programing on it. I would recommend anyone that is testing to get a antenna pointed to bev its worth it.

Bronze Member
Username: Duffydog

Post Number: 32
my crappy little PS 2500 clone is rollin, rollin, rollin...with an old bin and the autoroll turned off never takes more than a minute to come back on..Go figure...also get 4 or 5 hours of epg..

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 636
Problems with autoroll:

1. some bins are just better written than others. Also, the bins are not a full emulation of an actual DN receiver, so the bins may not emulate the Autoroll code properly.

2. Lower signal qualities (and this can vary by TP) will make a receiver take longer to roll.

3. DN/B3V plays a game where they change keys quickly and often. Remember only one of the two keys are active. If your receiver is off, and it misses a few rolls, then you will have to re-enter keys manaully. I always leave my receiver on. Even then, if I have both B3V and DN, I will eventually loose one of the two.

4. Some people don't have a working autoroll feature or don't have it turned on.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1006
Consider this:
I am watching BBC and exactly at 18:05, the keys change. I know, the autoroll will work, probably in 5 minutes or perhaps 15 minutes.
Do you think I should wait all that time and miss my news, or should I go ahead and put in the keys manually. By the way, people have been posting keys at this site continuously and often before the Keyripper/Keymaster keys come through.
There were also key morphing problems. I remember actually copying the keys from Keymaster about 6 weeks ago, posting it and then a few minutes later, somebody posted a key morphing problem, and I reposted with one number changed.
I am happy for those who have no problems with their autorolls, and I am concerned about those who for ANY reason do not have picture and want help. That has been our unwritten prime directive and people like The One, Minn Rock, Smart 1, McSunny and lots of other people have been helping others in distress.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
thanx fer the info you guys,i was just wonderin cause i just have experience wit the one pansat and with only bev,and it just rolls away,i can't even notice it happnin...thanx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
also when i asked "is that dumb" i meant is that a dumb question that i was asking....ok

Silver Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 144
you are dumb so STFU you retard...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
piss off
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help