Fta in INDIA

Username: Gdog4637

Post Number: 6
Hi could someone tell me if any fta's work in India and what sat. would you point at and what file would you use thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 99
There are some receivers you can use with PAL file such as fortec brand. For Sat info check lyngsat*com. I think you can use Asia sat as well.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 303
Yes they do.Check www.lyngsaat.com for all the sattellites and channel listings.Remove the second a.

Bronze Member
Username: Alishahid24

Post Number: 12
I have tried couple of these brand reciever in india. They dont work at all. Freq are totally different. :-(

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 304
Most if not all fta's are compatible,thats there real purpose.

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 84
I am assuming you mean if the receiver is located their if so I found some good info for you HERE

Hope that helps

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 305
Use oringinal factory bin/files and do your appropiate settings.There are a number of sat sites with forums specicifically in true fta that can help you.

Bronze Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 100
I don't know about other brands but FLU and LT classic are compatible with PAL.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 306
Ther are also sats in our hemisphere in NA that carry some channels.true fta.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 307
This is pansats bread and butter.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1007
The whole of urban India and a fair number of people in rural India are using satellite receivers. In Mumbai, It is common proctice to share one large dish with several LNBs and receive true FTA. Probbaly the poster was asking for DN or BEV - the answert is NO. If you are looking for Indian, arabic and chinese television, the answer is YES.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1008
Correction. You will still need to use a receiver with a PAL output, or take your Americal receiver with you and a voltage converter (a 2:1 step down transformer rated for over 500 watts), and proper Indian plugin. The later is available in many shops and at airports. If it is good enough for your wife's hair dryer, it will be good enough for your small TV

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 398
Dishnetwork is available in New Zealand. New Zealand is even farther than India, but since the Earth is round, Dishnetwork's satellites are very close to New Zealand.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us