How to get 119

Username: Jimmrr

Post Number: 6
Hi guys, what is the best way (manually of course) to point the dish to 119. I can get 110 with 90-96% quality. Is 119 using the same LNB as 110. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Username: Bphil3

Post Number: 2
it took my a while brother. i'm in detroit and turned my dish slowly to the right; i had someone in the house tell me when the quality was up; you just have to keep trying; i know its frustrating; turn it slow and you'll get it

Post Number: 7
Thanks BenP, that was a nice encouragement.I'll do that.

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 719
Jimmy....

First of all you will need a second LNB to get 119...if you already have the 110 with good quality you must mount the second LNB to the west side of the first one and a little bit down.

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 720
You must find the best position for the second LNB, could be a little bit farther from the first LNB, you need to check....unplug one of the LNB and do a blind scan, then unplug the second one and plug the other one, you must get different channels, if you get duplicate channels then is time to move a little bit the position if the second LNB.

Silver Member

Post Number: 721
If you are getting good signal & quality from the 110, then don't move your dish yet....

Post Number: 8
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help. I'll get back to you with the results.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us