Why does my unit have a mind of it's own?

Bronze Member
Username: Canadian

Post Number: 18
OK. I run an old half panel pre March 2004 Fortec Lifetime. It's flashed as a Pansat 2300A by bin X-75BL_061027_261d(ir)E_api

It's got a mind of it's own. I've turned autoroll off. Believe me, I have. I've checked ten times. Both for Bev and Dish.

It still rolls. Sometimes. Usually it takes about four or five minutes. Sometimes it doesn't roll. I happened to forget to turn off the TV when I went out yesterday, and when I came back, the "waiting for keys" message was at 28880%. That obviously didn't roll.

Why are my keys rolling with autoroll off? Why, if they are, doesn't it work all the time?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Silver Member
Username: Maryvazq

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 543
Maybe a "Bug" in the program. All Pansat are rolling with autoroll off. But it doesn't bother me at all. BL has not said a word about it. But putting keys manually should do the Job. It not big deal.

Bronze Member
Username: Canadian

Post Number: 19
Yep, I know about the entering keys part, That's mindlessly simple. I can do that!!!

I just wanted to know if my case was unique, and, according your post, it's not.

Thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Martinpraguer

Bohemia

Post Number: 29
Just an idea:
1) make sure you have "real" Pansat not a clone - if you have clone make sure use "clone safe bin"
2) from own experience - used to have similar problems until I learn to be patient with updating reciever-really WIAT{like 30 sec.or minute)after updating/downloading from computer }before closing it and pulling the cable.
In your case try to reload the bin file if you sure it's the good one - don't have to update any other file. Good luck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us