Supper dish help

Bronze Member
Username: Dallastx

Post Number: 34
I got supper dish but i don't know how to install that into pansat 2500a. any one there who can help me for that. i tried my self but i was getting only 60 to 70 channels. please help me out.

THANKS

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 262
Need more info, which dish ,105,121 ? Which lnb's and what switch are you using?And what signal strength are you getting ,on what sat's?

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1044
with the super dish you have to make sure you have all the disque settings correct once you determine 110-119-105 or 121 you can enjoy tv simply the best way is to disque switch 1 first try all three sats and the one that comes in will be that..just test and see.......gl

Bronze Member
Username: Dallastx

Post Number: 35
I got super dish I think I was getting 110-119-121 level is 60% but Quality is 90% there maybe just because of that I am getting 60 to 70 channels if then what I need to do to get more channels.

thanks for your help and time

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 282
Sounds like ur only getting sat 121,make shure ur diseq settings and lnb freq settings are correct. 119,110 lnb freq:is 11250, and 121 is 10750. make shure your diseq settings ON the matching port of your switch match your settings on your setup.Then blind scan ALL sat;s.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us