How to get AOV on BEV

Bronze Member
Username: Suspect

Post Number: 34
Hey anyone here know if i can get AOV on BEV . i have a viewsat plat on BEV?

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 257
Add a second lnb to the right side of your original lnb, [looking at it from behind reflector]and point it bown slightly.Add nimiq 2which is 82w into your ant set up and do a blind scan.then Enjoy!I'm presumming u have nimiq 1/3 already,because thats were 10 venus channels are.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
ahah thx but i wouldn't dream of touching my dish. i have not yet enter that phase of the learnign process. i thought i would just be able to scan!

thx SatScanner ahaha and yah i would have enjoyed it

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 312
So simple , looking at the dish from the front,attach a second lnb to the left side of the lnb thats there.U can use tape ,hose clamps ,nylon ties,whatever works for u,point the lens down a few degrees,it doesnt have to be accurrate and put the coax cable to your switch,add sat in ant setup menu, blind scan watch 2nd sat also.No need to touch any adjustments on your dish.82 has fight channel,music vid channels among others,it's worth doing,really.

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 91
SatScanner I have a old direct* dish I use for bev. it is about 30" and has one lnb I am thinking of adding another LNB to it to try to get the other bev bird.....I have both birds located and marked on the pole for pointing so mabee I can do this pretty easly we will see have to get more coax used 300 feet so far to get the 3 birds I get now all the time......or i might replace the bev sat with a motor one still considering the choices.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 320
It will work ,just more dishes ,and you will have to aim it,thats easy thou, attaching second lnb u cant miss.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 221

Look Bob
If you already have Nimiq 2 bird just do a blind scan.AOV is on channel 781.
tp 2 Freq.12239 Pol. H SR 20,000.
First check channel 781 if you are on Nimiq 2 this channel is there.
}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
hehe well i have the Nimiq 2 in my setup I did a blindscan but i got the same channels as the nimiq one. ... i don't know what a bird : ( but thx you guys for being patient with me i am new to this stuff. but i am a dude and us dudes love our P0rn channel the more the merrier

by the way it's cold and winter up in canada and i can't get to my roof (live in a triplex).

Bronze Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 92
The sat that the 2 channels you are looking for is at a different location in the sky than the one that has the venis channels. It will take some repointng or adding a LNB to see it.

If your only goal is to get the AOV channels its almost a waist of time and energy in my option. On that sat is 2 thats right only 2 AOV channels one G*Y and one str8. I tested the sat for a few day's and found the movies on AOV very poor quality and boring. DN has all the great TEN network channels and bev has venis.

I hope this helps

Bronze Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 94
Guess he fingered it out...

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 229

Receiver shows Nimiq 2 you Dish is pointed to Nimiq 1.
}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
cool thx guys...

lol " I tested the sat for a few day's and found the movies on AOV very poor quality and boring" Jay.

i find most movies on venus are dull too. Hustler is good i know a few ppl who has it.

Bronze Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 99
The ones on DN are the best. At least they dont show the same movies over and over and over and over all week like venis.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 152
I found it was worth it for me - AOV is pretty good, plus I like having fight network and the muchmusics 91 doesnt have. For me about 10 quality channels, worth a $20 lnb and 1/2 hr of tinkering!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us