Problems taping from freeview

Username: Baboboy

Nottingham, Nottingham England

Post Number: 1
I currently have a philips 26PF5521D/10 tv with built in freeview. At the moment I am unable to record from freeview at all. I have both scart sockets plugged from the TV to the video as recomended by philips but still it will not record. I can record from analoguw with no problems. At the moment if i toggle through the ext settings on the video it shows bbc1 but if i switch to analogue chanels it displays. It displays bbc1 onext 1 even if it is sky sports news. Please help

Username: Cynic

Post Number: 1
What i did was Connect the aerial to the TV, then a scart lead from the TV to my DVD recorder, then a lead from Recorder (video out) to the aerial socket on the TV I cab then record to DVD from the Freeview, via AV2

The only problem with this method is your TV has to be at least on Standby mode or turned on

A much better way (What i have done) is to connect another Freeview box to the DVD Recorder, i can then record Freeview while the TV is turned off or i am away from home, I don`t like keeping the TV on Standby when i am not in the house
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us