()()()()()()()()() LOCAL CHANNEL UPDATES ()()()()()()()()()()()()

Bronze Member
Username: 18_volts_baby

Post Number: 79
* CBS HD is disappearing from subscribers accounts all over the place including Puerto Rico. If anyone outside the NYC and LA markets still receive CBS HD in the 9400 channel range, please email me at dishlist@echostaruser.com

Channels 241-248 and their mirrors on channels 8000-8003 and 8100-8103 are now no longer available to any subscribers outside the New York and LA areas.

Quite a few more transponder moves today for Dish to clean off transponder 15 at 119° for NPS.
242, 244, 246, 248 and mirros 8000-8003 (Los Angeles ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox) moved from transponder 15 to 11 at 119°

NPS will provide Distant Network Channels to qualifying subscribers starting 12/1/2006 See https://www.mydistantnetworks.com starting tomorrow. (SatelliteGuys.US)
Price for the networks are as follows: East + West of any one network $2.50. East and West of all 4 networks $9.00
Of course the plaintiffs in the case that took 11 years to litigate aren't very happy right now. An Emergency motion is before the courts right now to block this and hold Echostar in contempt

The following "Mystery Channels"

5731 TST1A, 5732 TST2A
5733 TST1B, 5734 TST2B
5735 TST1C, 5736 TST2C
5737 TST1D, 5738 TST2C

UPDATE: Channels 5731-5738 are now homes to San Francisco and Atlanta ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox stations

Looks like Dish cleaned off TP 15 to add 8 "mystery" channels

From tp 12 at 119° to 10 at 110°: 519 PPV
From tp 16 to 6 at 110°: 514/5801/9931 PPV/VOD
From tp 21 at 119° to 16 at 110°: 511 PPV
From tp 15 to 11 at 119°: 299 Reelz Channel
From tp 15 to 13 at 119°: 132 TCM
From tp 15 to 16 at 119°: 171 Nick West
From tp 15 to 20 at 119°: 232/252/8004 KTLA
From tp 15 to 21 at 119°: 262 Angel One
From tp 20 to 12 at 119°: 9411 NAUHS

Bangor, ME Local ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and PBS are now available to local subscribers on channels 8092-8096 (ANON)

Butte/Bozeman, MT local ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and PBS are now available to local subscribers on channels 9087-9091

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6030
Geez..sure looks like I posted this 1 hour BEFORE U ...and U just copied my post!...AGAIN!!!!...compare posts times!

kate, LK the loser,18 volts, CWC, the One, nalin,...don't U get tired of copying me all the time?...all U do is bash me, copy me, then bash me again!...I think the members will miss my posts, info and help, due to your BS kiddie crap all the time..

LK
Gold Member

Post Number: 6029
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 12:10 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* CBS HD is disappearing from subscribers accounts all over the place including Puerto Rico. If anyone outside the NYC and LA markets still receive CBS HD in the 9400 channel range, please email me at dishlist@echostaruser.com

Channels 241-248 and their mirrors on channels 8000-8003 and 8100-8103 are now no longer available to any subscribers outside the New York and LA areas.

Quite a few more transponder moves today for Dish to clean off transponder 15 at 119° for NPS.
242, 244, 246, 248 and mirros 8000-8003 (Los Angeles ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox) moved from transponder 15 to 11 at 119°

NPS will provide Distant Network Channels to qualifying subscribers starting 12/1/2006 See https://www.mydistantnetworks.com starting tomorrow. (SatelliteGuys.US)
Price for the networks are as follows: East + West of any one network $2.50. East and West of all 4 networks $9.00
Of course the plaintiffs in the case that took 11 years to litigate aren't very happy right now. An Emergency motion is before the courts right now to block this and hold Echostar in contempt

The following "Mystery Channels" have been added to the system on tp 15 at 119°. I wonder what ever they could be?!
5731 TST1A, 5732 TST2A
5733 TST1B, 5734 TST2B
5735 TST1C, 5736 TST2C
5737 TST1D, 5738 TST2C
UPDATE: Channels 5731-5738 are now homes to San Francisco and Atlanta ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox stations

Looks like Dish cleaned off TP 15 to add 8 "mystery" channels (looks like east and west of 4 networks to me!)
From tp 12 at 119° to 10 at 110°: 519 PPV
From tp 16 to 6 at 110°: 514/5801/9931 PPV/VOD
From tp 21 at 119° to 16 at 110°: 511 PPV
From tp 15 to 11 at 119°: 299 Reelz Channel
From tp 15 to 13 at 119°: 132 TCM
From tp 15 to 16 at 119°: 171 Nick West
From tp 15 to 20 at 119°: 232/252/8004 KTLA
From tp 15 to 21 at 119°: 262 Angel One
From tp 20 to 12 at 119°: 9411 NAUHS

Bangor, ME Local ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and PBS are now available to local subscribers on channels 8092-8096 (ANON)
Butte/Bozeman, MT local ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and PBS are now available to local subscribers on channels 9087-9091

What I see is another BS scam by DN, who really didn't lose anything!...they now added these Atlanta and SF major networks to TP 15, and then they just moved these old "Distant locals" channels to new TP's and then are selling back to subscribers thru NPS

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 346
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm
this is at the bottom of that page

Unfortunately I was forced to add a Copyright statement and have completed the process for legal and enforceable INTERNATIONAL copyright status to the list. I've never minded having people copy the list as long as credit was given to the EKB in the form of an acknowledgement or a link back to the parent site. Unfortunately some like to plagiarize. (That means taking credit for other's work) The information contained in this page is widely available and in the public domain. My words and work are not. Again, if anyone wishes to republish this list I have no problems whatsoever as long as credit is given where credit is due by providing a link back to the source, the Echostar Knowledge Base as I credit others work whenever I use it as a foundation for my own. (TNGTony)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Quoute [http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm
this is at the bottom of that page

Unfortunately I was forced to add a Copyright statement and have completed the process for legal and enforceable INTERNATIONAL copyright status to the list. I've never minded having people copy the list as long as credit was given to the EKB in the form of an acknowledgement or a link back to the parent site. Unfortunately some like to plagiarize. (That means taking credit for other's work) The information contained in this page is widely available and in the public domain. My words and work are not. Again, if anyone wishes to republish this list I have no problems whatsoever as long as credit is given where credit is due by providing a link back to the source, the Echostar Knowledge Base as I credit others work whenever I use it as a foundation for my own. (TNGTony ]

That was the point of me copying LK who I knew had copied it form EKB

The little lying botch takes credit for wotk that is not his all the time.. I knew if I pushed the issue the truth would ring true and he would get caught and prove to all he is nothing but a little old man wanna-bee player..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6031
I did NOT copy that page...I took ONLY pieces of the page that were relative ONLY to 242-248 channels, and then created MY own post and added MY own thoughts of DN's actions...

IF U say I copied the page, then we can ALL be accused of copying, because every word we write has been previously written somewhere and are also in the dictionary!...

I disected 3 days of posts there, and reassembled portions and ADDED to it, to CREATE MY OWN POST idiot!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6032
BTW...don't worry...I will no longer post ANYTHING of value here, like U and all your aliases....because again I am getting bashed...so FU azzhole!

I'll just be a clown retard like U and the others ...

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 371
Yo Yo Yo Yo!!!!

Lk, Just ignore those dumbasses! They're just copycats, NOT helpers. Why are you giving up? There's only 7 or 8 dumb people here, but other people are good. They repect you and they thank you for the help that you give them. Look, you have over 6000 posts here and you're messing with stupid dickhead with only 84 posts (18 Volts Baby). There's even a thread something like "Ignore 18 Volts Baby", people created that thread because they hate him. So, just ignore those little copycats and stay happy :-). Dude, you're a excellect helper - Again, ignore those chickens.

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
18 Volts Baby,

If you wanna copy someone's info, please write the following at the very bottom of your posts: Copied and Pasted from: the place/person who you copied from !

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
AV

Hey stand up and give that brain some air... You moron LK created that thread... LK is the one who copies and steals other peoples works and claims it for his own... He is nothing more than a word processor... No original thoughts or knowledge in that mellon sitting on his shoulders...

Av you might wanna practice by reading and rereading a thread at least ... umm a hundred times... Before you venture into making a comment in the future....Because your current level of reading and compherehension skils are that of a damn chimpanzees... But for the record even at the level you are at now you are light years ahead of LK your little butt-Buddy

Silver Member

Post Number: 374
18 Volts Baby,

A lot of people are saying that you're just a another Sucker, you think you can rule here, hell NO, you stupid mother Fuckker. You want proof? I'll prove it to you that you're dumb by taking opinions from other people. There's one more thread about you, I think LK didn't created that thread. And, give me atleast 1 proof that shows LK is a copycat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Why you wanna change the subject... It's you on trial now... We are digging into the depths of that block of wood you call a brain.. I think the following quote will prove beyond a reasonable doubt you are a moron

"Can we watch DirecTv for free like we're watching Dishnetwork? Please reply ASAP"

Move along little girl the big dawgs are in town now...

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1577
18 volts baby, your alter ego wouldn't be named Christopher Lee by any chance?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6034
U mean the little dick...18 watts is in town!

Gold Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1578
Ooook then. (I back away slowly, looking frantically for danger).

Gold Member

Post Number: 6035
Hey Paul...I saw your bar and postings in another Forum here...welcome...LOL..too bad this is what U had to encounter when a visit here..U can see why I have asked for 18 watts and another to be banned..this BS (87 posts) goes on all the time here with this 18 watts juvenile clown..I'm tired of it...either Ecoustics is going to do something or I will!...I can trash this forums as good as anybody else..or take half with me elsewhere..

Gold Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1580
I hear ya. Don't go postal over trash though, that's what excites them. I don't venture far from car audio, only to pop my head in the HT section from time to time. I just had to see what the hub bub was all about. Wow!
Ot here, since I'm a noob in sat forums, what is all this talk on "keys". Is this programing of sat receivers? I have sat tv, Dish network. Just curious.

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. ...

Post Number: 1022
Wow Paul... I help with this if you want!
BTW,Thanks for the post about me!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1023
if you want to get wide open TV from the "sky" then you need fta receiver(sat receiver) and bin file with autorol.Bin file will emulated a card what you get from provider when you subscribe.Rolled some code (this is what they call "KEY") and pika boo...freePPV ,P0RN, SPORT....all tv,any provaider!!!

Gold Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1583
Jen, I have NO clue what you just said, but it sounded sexy!!!!

Gold Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1584
Getting free sports channels, that is.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1024
well this the key from charly(dn)
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1025
you can get free sport if you buy fta (free to air satellite receiver) ,let say VS Extreme.Then you take bin file from specific web, flash your new fta with this bin via com port,connect to dish and wait: software start to work after couple min. you will get a "free" TV...any channels.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1026
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 6037
Paul...."keys" are a 64 digit set of numbers that satellite ccompanies like Dishnetwork (DN) use to keep their encoded/encrypted/scrambled satellite signals "LOCKED"...with these "keys", the "Lock" can be unlocked and the encrypted/scrambled codes/signals can be modified (to appear like a card with a top subscription accoint)via "bins" (binary files)created by software engineers that are made public, and inputted via a cable from your computer to the FTA receiver, by the members here (and 99% of FTA owners in North America) into a Free To Air (FTA) satellite receiver (no cards in most), and the signals are then decrypted and allows to view all the channels for free..however some companies like Directv (DTV) are slick and nobody other than DTV has the "tools" neccessary" to unlock their signals..in the DSS (digital satellite systems) world, we call this process a hobby and testing of various "tools"...

BTW...I gave U the simple version..its is a failry simple process, but many little small detail, can cause problems..but its NOT a rocket science for the "end user" and FTA owner...we just have many members and newbies who want free TV..and are too lazy to read and "test" on their own..LOL

BTW...If U are into audio things, I am good childhood friends with some members of Steppenwolf (the band)...one of whom is also a sound engineer with his own company and sound studio who also works with many other bands as a producer and sound engineer, who I believe has his own site or can be reached at www.steppenwolf.com (Mike Wilk)...I believe he also may sell equipment and provide some assistance if U ever need it...I know he's VERY busy, but if he can find time, he will ...PM me, if U are interested..

Bronze Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 21
Jennifer... what kind of receiver are those pictures of?

I like it more than my CS5000 on-screen displays!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1028
VS Extreme

Gold Member

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1591
LK and Jen, you are the best. Thanks a ton. And Jen, I am a middle aged man, links to p@rn are NOT necessary!
Funny, I have been considering and will probably be changing over to Comcast because the reception has been horible with DN. I had a problem with my dish "falling" in its' harness due to snow, thus eliminating my signal. I called and they said that they would be "Happy to come out and adjust the dish for a $100 service charge". Sorry sat, I'm done. Rains, no tv, heavy winds, no tv, snow, you get the picture.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
I gotta go get me a VS Extreme then... I can't even tune in 110 & 119 on a D500 (dual dish) with my CS5000.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 253
I'm not supprised,do u think u can do it with a vs ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
/\ Hooked on phonics didn't work for you... eh?

Silver Member

Super Moder...

Post Number: 154
BUMP
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us