Dish Network HD dish.

Username: Jblack64chevelle

Post Number: 1
I'm a current DN subscriber and I want to upgrade to the HD satellite. I have a dish500 antenna and was told I need a new antenna. Well the installers come and tell me they can't mount the new dish on the roof because of it's bigger size and liability issue with wind etc. They aslo told me that this dish has to be mounted on a pole cemented in the ground approx 6ft off the ground. This poses a problem because of a tree line off of my property. So they did not install the dish and I'm still without HD. Do I have any other options? Or am I looking to HD cable? I'm in the metro Detroit area.

Thanks in advance
John

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 122
John

You can combine: Cable, Phone, Internet all 3 for $89.85 call 866_200_7048 tell them you are a dish customer or www-optimum.com
personally got i/o Cable, internet, phone package unlimited calls 5 cable set-ups with 2 Digital receivers 1-HD for my 42" Panasonic Plasma PIP + a TIVO (DVR) all for $102.56 a month and my family and I all love it.

You can also snap a digital photo and post it I can give you a second openion. I have an old Alpha-Star 36" oval dish mounted on the roof since 1996 no problems

Silver Member
Username: 18_volts_baby

Super Moder...

Post Number: 121
[Link Removed]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us