Missing PPV Channels!

Bronze Member
Username: Ars88

Post Number: 74
hey guys can some1 help me figure out why i am missing the ppv channels? i am getting only 1 ppv which is channel 502. I have a FLU with 286t bin and i have 2 dishes. one internation face 61.5 and the other (american) facing 110w. I did a blind scan for echo 7 and echo 8.10 on the american dish so i should be getting the ppv channels on 8.10...i checked a lot of things but nothing seems to work so i would appreciate any advice given in this forum
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 210
Set your ant/diseq settings correctly,then blind scan.Make shure your dish is aimed correctly too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
ok can u be a bit more specific on the settings? i have tried various settings but still nothing bro..wht would u want me to do with the settings?
and is it normal to get lotta doubles when u do a blindscan?

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 213
What sats or u scanning, and what set box do u have?

Bronze Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 45
Arslan, delete all channels (or factory default) then scan, this will get rid of the doubles. We would need to know more about your setup to diagnose a settings problem. lnb's for starters then switch ports and even what settings you have now. If weather is not bad where you are you should get the channels. I just checked the VS and it is good to go.

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 214
Make shure your lnb freq: is set at baud rate or 11250. Then make shure that the sat 1 of your diseq switch is set on your receiver as diseq 1 in your set up menu, and sat 2 is same as diseq 2 in menu etc.then blind scan.If your getting double channel list your are scanning the same sat twice,so your switch is not changing to the other sat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
ok i will fill u in on that in a couple of hours im bout to hit the bed right now lol
wht settings exactly do u need? just go into antenna setup and post the settings?
i will reply in a lil while
good night!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
ya i think when i scan for echo 8.10 i get echo 7 but if i set the lnb freq to 11250 for echo 8.10 i dnt get scrambled or bad channel there is basically no reception..i have set it on i beleive it is 10750 and thts where i get the channels...i did a blind scan on both freq like that and got the same result but i also beleive that the blindscan is geting me mostly echo 7 list lol something wrong
btw it used to work fine before in like june right before the big ecm downfall lol

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 216
Posted above.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
and when i do a blindscan i would connect the dish directly to my rec. so i turn diseq off
but i also scanned it when it was connected to diseq with correct settings and same result...do u think the dish got moved or something? if it did then why am i geting echo 7 just fine?
fishy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
posted above?

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 217
Heres a simple set up :sat 61.5 diseq 1 on switch port and ant set up menu ,Lnb freq is 11250 on all circular sat. 110 diseq 2 on switch port and in set up menu , 119 diseq 3 on switch port and in set up menu.ALL your lnb freq"s should be 11250

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 218
U have wrong lnb freq;10750 is for linear .U need 11250.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
ok i will get bak to u tomorrow im not in front of tv right now so i cant really check that i really appreciate this sat i will get back to u in a lil bit bro thx a lot i will check those settings to make sure and let u know

thx again

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
i get 'scrambed or bad channel' on 11250 after i have it on for a couple of minutes so ihave to change it to 10750 and that fixes it tomorrow i will scan it again and change it again to 11250 and see what happens
thx

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 219
U will see ur signal jump high after ur freq is changed.change tp;s and if ur signal good ,meaning dish is aimmed correctly,then blind scan.U won't get crap with 10750 freq.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
ite i will do that in the morning till then if its nite time where u at good night
monitor gettin blurry now lmao
thx bro gonna get bak tomorw

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 220
Don't forget to do a factory reset first,then ur settings, then scan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
ok

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
thats gonna delete all channels and turn everything bak to default correct?
and on the FLU where is it? i think its somewhere at the bottom of the menu screen if i am correct but not sure

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 221
Yup u will find it.then eglish...etc till u got all ur settings then scan , I'm going to put my pc on maintaince mode now, it's chugging along will check ur post tommorrow,and good luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
lol thx
till tomorrow

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
ok well i just did a fac. reset and did settings
just did a blindscan right now and will tell u results when done

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
ok i did a echo 8.10 blindscan and i am getting international channels lol this isnt correct
why is it picking up the international channels? diseq is set to number 2 and sat 2 for american dish and int is on diseq 1
help plz!

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 206
arslan
Your international channels are on sat 61.5 This bird has only two (2) PPV sport channels 471 & 472.Last two (2) days some of the PPV have moved to bird 8. on this sat there is (30) PPV channels.Try a TP Scan. TP Freq. Pol. SR
14 12414 H 20,000
8 12326 H 20,00
These two (2) TPs will scan in (16) you should be able to find the rest. There is (5) more TPs.LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
alright well something is up coz i did fac. reset and did blindscan on echo 8.10 and echo 7 and i stil have no ppv channels lol
i now have doubles triples and even quadruples of these channels wtf!? i only scanned once and thats wht i got
i read so much into this and cant find a solution!
can some1 maybe tell me where i am going wrong here is the list of my antenna settings and this is with direct connection from the dish to receiver...
Echo 8.10/ku
LNB Type - Standard
LNB Local Freq - 11250
22KHZ - OFF
DiSEqC - OFF
Skew - 45
TP - [38] 12456 H. 20.000
Positioner Setting - Disabled
Satellite Scan - All

Echo 7/ku
LNB Type - Standard
LNB Local Freq - 11250
22khz - OFF
DiSEqC - OFF
Skew - -45
TP - [1] 12223 V20.000
Positioner Setting - Disabled
Satellite Scan - All

alrite guys dats my settings plz let me know if somethin is wrong coz im goin crazy right now for real

thx

Username: Tigran

Post Number: 2
Make shure you have CIRCULAR LNB, not a Linear.}

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 223
Arslan , You will have to do some reading,You need to grasp the scope of what you are attemting to do.This is a good thing as u will learn a lot.We are here for you and will help as a community.Fta is not a slam dunk course, with time you will always want more and more questions will arise . Welcome to fta testing/hacking.and freedom of communication.Unless you are american then uncle sam is waching you!Feel sad for my us cousins/neighours,LIberty is in CANADA .

Silver Member

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 224
Arslan , You will have to do some reading,You need to grasp the scope of what you are attemting to do.This is a good thing as u will learn a lot.We are here for you and will help as a community.Fta is not a slam dunk course, with time you will always want more and more questions will arise . Welcome to fta testing/hacking.and freedom of communication.Unless you are american then uncle sam is waching you!Feel sad for my us cousins/neighours,LIberty is in CANADA .

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 993
arslan : Something very wrong in your settings.
When you have a 2 or 4 port switch, you connect one sat/LNB to a port and another to another port I.e. a physical connection. Then in your Receiver, you set the DiseqC switch to the same two values - say 1 and 3. You have them off in your post.

Bronze Member
Username: Cbman

Denton, Nc Davidson

Post Number: 38
need help with a coost 5000 platinum ,not getting all of my ppv

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 59
"william michael tysinger" i don't know which birds your aimed at. dn has been moving around a lot of channels the last few days. 119w has only one movie ppv left, 110w has a lot of ppv channels. try to delete all, or factory default, and do blind scan all on each bird.

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 108
I did that to-day (because some PPV not working).
working fine again. If in doubt, blind scan.

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1043
have 2 dishes. one internation face 61.5 and the other (american) facing 110w. I did a blind scan for echo 7 and echo 8.10 on the american dish so i should be getting the ppv channels on 8.10...

Im willing to bet you only have one lnb on the dish facing the 119-110 if thats the case you need another lnb

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
nalin that is off because i have it connected directly if i had a dp switch then i should be using the 1/2/3/4 switch
not correct?
but i dnt know
sat lol where do u want me to do the reading i have been reading a lot and i havnt found much about how to get back ppv channels that happened to get lost
but ofcourse i can be wrong
thx for ur help guys
and james get ur own thread!
thx

Bronze Member
Username: Xtrawest

Post Number: 43
guys, all ppv channels got move to 110 by leaving only 502 at 119. so yeah get all ppv channels on dish 110 now

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 212
Hey arsian
Why are you telling james millard to get his own thread?
He was only repeating what you said and was trying to help you. The people here have gave you the answer to your question.

Silver Member

Post Number: 997
James Millard is not only a Gold member but has earned it by very well thought out and knowledgeable replies. There is not need to unnecessarily rebuke or insult such a person.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
ooooo sry i meant william sort of got mixed up with names
i take that bak james thx for the info
i was getting both 110 and 119 before tho james so i dont think i need another lnb
maybe lnb could be faulty or something but i dont think i believe i need another 1. i had the ppv channels before its just after the big fta blackout ive been having problems with the american channels
i thought it could of been the bin but its not because i tried several different ones i realy dont know
all i can say is that my FLU is goin in the garbage and i will prob purchase a magnum

sry bout that comment james, it wasnt meant for u
thx for reply tho

Username: Kittee_kat

Post Number: 2
can anyone tell me know how to change the TP on a channel??

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 349
turn your auto transponder update on

Username: Kittee_kat

Post Number: 3
it is on, but someone told me that you can do it mannually

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 350
i only know the auto tp update.
or scan the specific tp or rescan the sat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 999
You can do a blind scan and all the current TPs will come in automatically

Bronze Member
Username: Playa_zihua

Post Number: 39
i was wondering how i get 110 i have 119

Silver Member
Username: 18_volts_baby

Super Moder...

Post Number: 128