N.H.L. Centre Ice

Bronze Member
Username: Fumate

Post Number: 12
I am wondering.... is it only me that does not get the NHL Centre Ice channels 540-558? I can watch some of the NHL on channels 5801 and higher. I am not sure it they are mirrors or what but am just curious to know if anyone else is xperiencing this. I did a blind scan a couple times a few weeks back but to no avail. Is the N.H.L. package carried on either echo 7/8.6 or another bird?

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 342
auto tp will pick up the channels.
(with pansat 3500 i usually have to select echostar package after auto tp to get channels in proper order again)

or do a sat scan on e7 & e8 right before the contest begins

Bronze Member
Username: Poopoohed

Post Number: 42
i had the same prob. and someone told me to auto scan just b4 the game and that has worked everytime so far GO LEAFS

Bronze Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 17
I've noticed that too... If you have BEV tuned in, just use their Center ice instead, the picture quality seems better anyway.

Bronze Member
Username: Bib_macintyre

Post Number: 29
Suppose to be on 437 Sports South. I dont know why I cant pick it up. Centre Ice aint working well either. BIB.

Bronze Member
Username: Stormcat

Post Number: 13
Is this the same for Sunday NFL Ticket on BEV? I do not bring in any of the games, although I have the channels, NFL1, NFL2, etc .. do I need to do a scan every Sunday?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us