Dish 110

Bronze Member
Username: Xtrawest

Post Number: 41
I got one dish pointed at 119. Wat would be the easiest way to get 110 signals on the same dish and how..? if someone got the diagram to show how to install another LNB, plz post here, 'd appriciate ur help//!!

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 63
Get Dish Pro dish and get 110 and 119

Bronze Member
Username: Xtrawest

Post Number: 42
how can i buy just another LNB and attach with my 119 dish, zulu?

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 384
Poor mans Dish 500 (make your own)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These FTA receivers are amazing lil toys. Using a dtv dish and an extra lnb can get you the 110 & 119 sats and consequently 457 FREE channels. I have done this myself and it's so easy, I can't believe they make dish's with skew adjustments. I literally use rubber bands or hair ties to strap an lnb to the existing lnb and get 2 birds very quickly. I will be attaching photos and it's just as easy as it looks. Standing behind your dtv dish thats already pointed at 101, simply turn it to the right and drop the elevation about 10%. This is where th 110 sat is. You can use your dtv receiver to find the 110 by going into dish pointing menu and selecting one of these transponders 8, 10 or 12. When you find teh 110 you will hear the signal meter rise and you can then fine tune it. Attach an extra lnb to the right (facing the dish) by using rubber bands or hair ties or wire ties, about 2 1/2 " above the other existing lnb (see photo) Attach the cable from it to the dtv receiver and in dish pointing change the transponder to one of these 23, 25, 29 and you'll probably aready have some signal, slide it up or down, keeping it flush with the other. Once she's dialed in epoxy or super glue to the original lnb. This is soo easy!
When done you now have a single existing dtv dish that will pull 457 channels for your NEW FTA receiver! Sweet!
UploadUpload

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 118
e-bay
just type legacy twin
Upload

Much easier to install with one wire 2 SATs

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 385
The way it sounds to me I don"t think he has dish 500. If he has 18" dish, I do not think he can mount legacy twin to 18" dish arm. He did not give enough info of what kind of dish he has.

Username: Joed

Post Number: 3
If you go here

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-0000ee-fta-general-font-discussion- b/show-us-dish-photos-photos-only-79593.html

There are a bunch of photos of different solution people have come up with to add more LNBs to their dishes.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 119
Justice you had a good post i wasn't correcting your response
My post got delayed because I got interrupted here
Joe the guy asked how can I buy and used the word easiest, not the most complicated also do't expect everyone to sign-up in 3 different places to get a simple answer

King says keep it simple and straight to the point
But good job everyone anyway
Good Luck Xtra West with your Sience Project
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us