Pansat 2700 help

Username: Heyhowru2004

Post Number: 4
Hello all,
Newbie here...My pansat requires me to manually enter keys everyday, sometimes two or three times...dont know what to do?? If i load the new bins would it solve this problem? How long would the bins last for? Where can i get the bins from?
PLEASE HELP
Thank you :-)

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 731
Bin 288 for pansat 2700 works perfect, autorolls great, channel change speed is wicked... i would suggest you to download that file from anyof the sites below...

dssevolution dot com
dsscommunity dot com
totalfta dot com

ps. we can never tell how long the bin lasts, it can last for minutes or months its up to the service provider whenever they send out a bug.

Username: Heyhowru2004

Post Number: 5
You are the man TheOne...thanks sooo much...will try those sites...tired of changing keys manually...once again thanks

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 738
pleasure buddy!

Username: Metalbrain

Post Number: 1
Hi all. I bought the Pansat 2700A through the local paper, hooked it up, and no channels come up. It needs re-programming. I have the booster cables for it, but haven't even looked at the back of my tower to see where it attatches. Once I figure that out, I'm assuming hook-up will be simple, what next? How do I re-program it? Any advice folks?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us