Help

Username: Newbie1111

Post Number: 1
I just installed the Viewsat Ultra, after hooking everything ups, I have the signal in the S meter at 73, but nothing in the Q meter.

The same reading for many sattllites that I looked into.

Can anyone helps?
Thanks

Post Number: 2
Let me restate my problem.
I have the signal meter at 74% and no quality signal whatsoever, tried to adjust the elevation of the dish, no change.

Could it be something else.

I have the Wave Frontier T90 dish, with 3 LNBs, I hooked all 3 of them into the switch, which came with the receiver, and there was one output line ,which connected to the receiver.

Thanks

Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 7
Sounds like a setting issue man. There is a lot of variables involved. Primarily, dish pointing is key. After that you need to know your hardware, what lnb's and what the switch settings are. The rest is all in the installation menu, aka settings menu. We would need to know your current settings, lnb type(s), and what version software you are using to start. Honestly, I am not sure if this is the troubleshooting place to be. You may want to try cyberdss, al7bar dot tc, dsscomunity, or the like to help you in your fta growth.

Post Number: 3
Mofo, thanks for the reply anyway.

Well, the dish was pointing to South East direction, similar to the neighbor, I should say. the thing is that I have signal...I just don't have Q signal.

I guess...I have to do more homework on this stuff.

Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Maximus06

Post Number: 40
You also might need to check your disq make sure its working??

Silver Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 118
You also might need to check to see if you have all your brain cells working...If you have no quality..you don't have your dish on the sat..it's not fcuking rocket science to figure that out..keep trucking away little man and you will eventually get it...fruitcake...ROTF}

Silver Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 119
You also might need to check to see if you have all your brain cells working...If you have no quality..you don't have your dish on the sat..it's not fcuking rocket science to figure that out..keep trucking away little man and you will eventually get it...fruitcake...ROTF}
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us