Recivers help

Bronze Member
Username: Afrimpeja

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 18
please can sombady explain me whats wrong i have 2 pansat 2700 recivers one is working other one givs me good power and no signal somdady help me in this

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 111
If there's no signal, then there's a connection problem of some sort. Check the hook up, maybe you have faulty wires?

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 777
First thing u need to do is... turn of ur receiver from the back and turn it back on after 2 min, see if that slove ur probem if not then Make sure, u have ur Aatenna Setup setting right, and can u tell me wut kind of swtich are u using ???

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 490
take the reciver thats not working to the cable where the other is working, if it works... bad cable

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5959
Yes there are simple steps and things people can do themselves, to resolve these simple problems....most are common LOGIC...

example...we all know that any electronics equip (receivers, computers, DVD players, radio's, and stereo's etc) ALL sometimes need to be REBOOTED..and flip flopping a good with a bad will always tell U something...process of elimination...and NOT just with FTA, but ANY problems with anything!

Bronze Member

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 19
thx for help but i put other reciver wher other is working but no signal at all in same cable same dish one working other one ne signal

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5964
well then its OBVIOUS..problem is within the receiver, if they are SAME company receivers! (some receivers like co*olsat and viewsat can accept different switches than other receivers)...so fix it...read (30 minutes) the manuals about how to use YOUR OWN receivers!

Bronze Member

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 20
LK problem is this recivers was working perfekt al of suden dosent giv me quality
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us