NEED HELP FOR DISH

Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 9
I hav ultra and when i go to ANTEENA SETUP i only see ECKO 3 der. How do i bring other programs der like } etc. etc ???? any help thanks

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 143
scroll to echo 3 and press ok.

Post Number: 10
no i mean to sayother programs like ecko 7 or der r more programs but i only can see ecko3 thats all or if i want to scan there's nothing else but ecko3

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5994
U need to have a "dedicated" LNB on your dish for EACH satellite U want..

Bronze Member
Username: Horaceec

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 27
hello can someone answer my questions do ineed to put up a next lnb on my 3 foot dish or whatto get 119.ican get 110 on small dish but on my 3 foot dish 110 is strongest single tell me what to do ?pleeese help.i lived very far from states so it is hard for me to find119.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i would defenetly answer it if i knew sorry man

Bronze Member
Username: Proxmat

Post Number: 28
Horace it all depends:
1st U tell us of your geographical location. If U live on the outscirts of the foot print of the signal you may need bigger dish antena then the rest of us. But if you can get echo 7 (110) on just small dish you should be able to get the echo 8.1 (119) on that same size of dish. If U already have 2 separate dishes - it sounds like that - use them separately to maximize accuracy of your "signal/satellite aim". that way U will get max. strength of signal. This is extremly important if you are indeed at the outter limits of the signal foot print. As for aiming - if you already have / know where is the echo 7 (110) then for echo 8.1 (119) U need to turn toward that geographical degree, i.e. 119degrees West. For all practical purpose you need to turn more west direction then 110. How much - that depends where you are. More northern lattitude the degree (between the two satellites) will be closer to each other. More south U R , closer to equator, more apart the sats are. This is not because satellites move but because more south you go more you openning the angle in respect to where the sats are actually possitioned. Don't know if this will help you but if you have weeker signal then it becomes quite tricky to set your antenas correctly.

Bronze Member

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 28
hello can someone tell me where to go to download free trial of winzip?

Bronze Member

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 29
hello whattype of dish i need ?i have a 3foot dish on ground.do i need bigger sizeto find 119?if 119 i can pick up on 3 foot dish tell me wheather to drop dish lower from 110because my dish is on 110.do i need to put dish on roof topto find 119 or what if that will helpor do ineed adifferent receiver i have a pansat 2500a do i need a view sator its just the dish problem please email me and tell me what to do pleeeese help ok.

Bronze Member
Username: Proxmat

Post Number: 29
Horace first Pansat 2500 is fine. As long as U have it set up right and correct Bin File instaled in it. To help U with the sat dish alignment U have to tell us where are U geographicaly i.e where do you live. In previous post U said that 110 U have working is that correct? If yes how strong is your signal?

Bronze Member
Username: Maximus06

Post Number: 41
just put the 119 lnb to the right side of 110 w/9-10 degree tilt back

Bronze Member

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 30
hello i lived in long island bahamas the strongest signal over here is 110 but ihave a dish satellite but what puzzle us couple a people over here and near us pick up 119 on rca dish same size dish i have .still a lot of people cant find 119 so i believe we can find it if someone help us to .i have 110 where to go from there pleese help i dont have no compass or tool to help me they say ineed one to help us find one.

Bronze Member

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 31
my 110 signal is 99 percent ican get up to 100 %onit its just the 119 my next door neighbour them have 119 on the 3 foot dish like what i have but someone from away did it for them and he use some type of tool to find 119 for them i dont know if a compass will help us pleeeese help us.thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 114
If you have dish 500 with 2 LNBs:
If you don't have dish 500 you are in a great location you might be able to pick-up both with a generic dish no need for a 3 foot dish
Here is how to start:

1- Use good cables> quad shield cables (RG-6)
2- No need to move your dish you are right on it
3- Use Correct LNB (Circular for 110,119)1-LNB for each SAT (1 dish is all you need)
4- Assign each SAT to a unique port (usually DN 119-1 110-2
5- Make sure you got program and keys in

If you get a little more advanced

You can also try 82, 91, 110, 119:
This is how you find new SAT location
www-satellitenut-com/calculators/
Example
NYC 91°W = Elvation 40° Azmith= 205° (clockwise from North)

1- Use quad shield cables (RG-6)
2- Pointing each dish to correct SAT
3- Use Correct LNB (Circular for 82,91,110,119)1-LNB for each SAT (2 dishes required)
4- Try each SAT one at a time before DISEqC sraight to RCVR
5- Now use DISEqC Switch (do not plug it with receiver on)
6- Assign each SAT to a unique port (i.e. Port 1,2,3 or 4) (usually DN 119-1 110-2 91-3 82-4
7- Scan one SAT at a time

Bronze Member

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 33
hello lets work from 110 how far i should drop the dish from therewe have n 22.53,west 074.52 is our location we pick up rca signal but that wont work with pansat dish signal thats not far from there tell us what to do we have gpa ,will that work to help find location.

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
- Don't move your dish you are right on the signal
- Tie another LNB with like 2 plastic tie wraps
If you look in front of the dish: Right is 119, Left is 110 because signals get inverted after dish reflection.
- Or you can go on e-bay buy a Twin Legacy LNB that is much easier to mount and requires only one wire for 2 SATs
- If you choose to put 2 seperate Circular LNBs you have to run 2 wires to a SAT combiner or DISEqC switch output one wire to your receiver. Your crimpped connectors must be good to avoid moistures into your connections

I recommend Twin Legacy LNBs for starters
And follow procedure above

Bronze Member

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 36
hello do i need channel listing or what cant find usa,tnt them on pansat receiver only all channel listing on 110 do i need to down load channel list or what for 119 pleeese help i have a pansat 2500a tell me where to go and download channel list for 119 pleeese tell me what to do

Username: Muay_thai

Post Number: 1
just wondering if anyone can give me all # keys 4 bev because i changed all lines.and when i receive new keys should i be changing only the last 2 lines like dish 110. please can someone help. thx.

Username: Muay_thai

Post Number: 2
forgot its for viewsat extreme

Bronze Member

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 39
hellloo can someone answer my question on channel list for 119 i need to know how to get them in.so i can find 119 .usa tnt them is not listed on pansat receiver pleeeese hellp

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
Horace I'm having trouble understanding you
If you want me to help you start listing what you got
For example:
- I got 1 or 2 DTV or DN dish
- 1 or 2-DTV LNB
- Receiver Pansat 2700 or whatever model# U got
- Switch 21
- Latest PGM Name ------
- I live in Vancouver

I already told you above what you need
You Basically need dish 500 with Twin LNB
If you want to use what you got you have to list me in Details your Parts

I can tell you if you can get 110 you should be able to get 119. The problem could be wrong LNB or wrong SAT combiner or wrong set-up in your antenna configuration. Very Very simple. Do you want me to guess what the problem is???

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
Steve
For ViewSat it is very easy
All you have to do is change 2-Active lines only
But it won't hurt to change all 4 lines
Good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Keymaster

Post Number: 12
Steven

King Tape is right, and these are the current keys

Dish
00-31 AA 2E 39 34 FD E7 D3 9E 82 09 B4 05 B9 BA 1D(active)- so u only have to enter this key because u already have the other one STEVEN

01-FB ED 0B 75 67 3E B5 44 96 29 A8 D1 32 CC 01 CA - in case u don't have this key, u need this one too

BEV keys
D0 B2 38 50 2E 9A 0C EF 0A C1 FC 68 9B 8B 41 41

52 AB B4 99 F6 9B BF 6E 20 EE C3 00 8B 1F F1 96 (active)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us