****** NEED HELP WITH LIFETIME CLASSIC, C*OOLSAT and EAGLESTAR!!!

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 383
Guys can any1 gimme a lil bit info bout these receivers. i think eaglestar and life time classic are pansat clones!! But i dont know bout coo*lsat 5000 platinum. Guys tell me lil bit bout these receivers and where to find there bins!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5953
pannu...almost 400 posts and U still don't know anything about FTA or forum etiquette and double posting!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5954
just what have U been posting for past 383 times??

Username: Lkloserking

Post Number: 9
same you LK 5900 posting of treats an insult. 2 posting in roe. no class an live loser guy

Username: Zansagroup

Post Number: 1
im new to this,if some1 can plzz hlp me with this i want to lean how to program smartcard(yellow)for dishnetwork.where to buy the device and which program to use.so plzz help..thnx

Silver Member

Post Number: 385
LK I knew that buddy!! The reason i asked this question her is b'coz i wanted to double check before i take any steps to make them autoroll. I did not want to fry those receivers. Its always good to double check here!!

AS far as two posts are concerned, How many time have u seen me doin this since i have been here. It was by mistake i did that as i clicked on postr message twice. U dont have to be rude LK!!
u know i respect u.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5962
I was shocked...I have posted well over 500o times here where to get bins and about various receivers..I thought some of it would have rubbed off onto U by now..sorry , I always like U too, but am still flabbergasted..

Silver Member

Post Number: 386
Alright LK!! My bad buddy but its always good to doublecheck!! No harsh feelings!! thanx LK!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Lkloserking

Post Number: 13
haha post 5000 post times for saying of crap an you post same think 2 time all time.make for 5000 fast loser bashin guy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5995
can U STFU and go play in traffic!...U can bite me 5000 times!....LMAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us