Viewsat extreme help????

Bronze Member
Username: Danoh

Post Number: 24
anybody else having problems with dn (viewsat ex.) any help would b appreicated

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5932
dan...U just posted in another thread here, that U had a Viewsat Platinum (NOT Extreme) which still has a working autoroll from an old bin..so whats the truth here pal?...U have BOTH a Platinum and Extreme..and have No clue about the Extreme, but have a "miracle " Platinum?..U have to get up earlier than that to expect me to believe this BS...

Too many wacko's on this site...along with the Bashers, and Lazy people..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5934
here's dan's Viewsat Platinum post..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/295055.html

Think I need a short R&R "sabbatical"...too much BS here now..the Bashers, the Liars, the Lazy, the Demanding...its getting old again!

Username: Lkloserking

Post Number: 1
I think you are gettin tired of saying crap to user here right lk??? you need vacaton you getting old

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 184
Dam* , nothing gets by you LK,your son must of had a hell of a time trying to pull the wool over his ol man's eyes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
actually the extreme belongs 2 my father and his extreme went down. yes I own a platnium just 4 the records

Gold Member

Post Number: 5944
dan...but your platinum is still autorolling new keys that we haven't had ...right?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
actually it just went down 4 the 2nd time today.1st time turning it off and back on fixed it but only 4 an hour.IM DOWN

Gold Member

Post Number: 5948
No key changes yet today!...should NOT be down 2x times today!...and then 'Mysteriously autoroll " back up!...U are BS!

The BS from the One, kate, CWC, 18 volts, and some others, must be contagious here..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
looks like down 4good know.and YES TWICE TODAY

Post Number: 3
You should no say crap to usere here LK. say nothin if for no good. LK is a loser be adult and no youg child.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5949
dan..today (just short time ago), there was a Bev key change (1st one since 11 Nov...thats 15 days ago to U)...maybe u need to update your NEW Bev keys...LMAO

"LK is a loser" nick is another jerk, spouting off here, with ONLY 3 posts...it IS contagious...like the plague!....NO, its the other jerks like the One , 18 volts etc using new nicks!

Bronze Member
Username: Quicksilver_112

Post Number: 54
so nobody has bell up with the auto roll?> what keys do we put in to get bev wide open??.. how do u put the keys in manually for a viewsat extreme

thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
mines up and running auto roll off and insert new keys from anywhere(viewsat plat. bird 91.)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5950
Dan...U are talking and making sense..

new bev keys are posted everywhere here

new recent 1 hr old post from McSunny is here, on how to manually enter keys into viewsat..

so shut off autoroll first, then manully input the posted keys using the posted instructions..

it doesn't get any simpler unless U subscribe!

Bronze Member
Username: Lbinny1

Post Number: 11
i actually have problems. so if anyone wants to offer advice it would be appreciated.
1. i put the new program 241106 on my viewsat platinum and nothing. i have a guide, i have channels, i have no actual reception? tv? signal? whatever its called. i got nothing. someone advised i put the box on channel 4 and the tv on 4. did that. nothing. help! please!

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 334
you may need to enter the keys manually
instrutions and keys here
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/289538.html#POST945245

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
i entered those keys prior to my new program. they also gave me nothing. i turned autoroll back off now ? was i supposed to? im losing my mind as im a tv addict. help!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
should i be rescanning every time i put new keys or a new program?

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 841
Lori, you need to configure your DiSEqC..like echo7 in port1,and echo8,10 in port2,something like that so you can get your signal..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
to all that helped - thank you! im dumber than i thought. i had the keys in the wrong dish. but at a curiousity for future reference: i have 5 lines: 00,08,09,88,89 - when keys come out do i put keys in the 00 line? and bev keys - what are they for?

Post Number: 4
laugh i do for you LK 5900 posts of crap saying no thing. The world do not spin arond you. You are yong child that play wit copmuter. make you fel like big boy??? haha no correkt.

Silver Member

Post Number: 842
LORI you don't enter keys in 00..and BEV keys are for Canadian Sat..

Viewsat Platinum

1-menu
2-installation
3-your pin code
4-code
5-Nagra
6-key 00 goes in lines 08/88 ( In duplicate )
7-key 01 goes in lines 09/89 ( In duplicate )
8-Exit
9-Save

Silver Member

Post Number: 843
Lori, I mean you don't enter in line 00,not keys 00..

Username: Harry12

hi everyone
can anyone help me with my extreme. its been down since last week. are there any new files or fixes.please help

Username: Harry12

Post Number: 2
hi there
can anyone tell me what are these keys for are these some files that we need to download to run programs.i have extreme. do i need to download opkeys what r they for and how to download them .right now my extreme is not working. down since last week.i downloaded file DBPSW-061124Xa but it didn't work.is there any new file to run my exteme. please help

Silver Member

Post Number: 865
harry you can turn off your autoroll and enter the lastest keys yourself than watch TV..or u want you can load the new bin..
Viewsat DBPSW-061127X NOV 26 06

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-vs-xtreme-files-font-b/views at-dbpsw-061127x-nov-26-06-a-109229.html

Username: Jamalmontana

Help please!!!!
I just got a new vs extreme last week, i uploaded the pmg file previous to the newest one06272007 and i forgot to upload the hex file.
now that i'm trying to upload the newest pmg file it won't let me, it appears that the uploader is not communicating with the receiver even though i changed the null cable twice, any ideas or thoughts will be very helpfull, thank you in advance.
p.s. i did check the com port number in the device manager section and it matches the number in the loader2. also i tried the null cable to upload the new bin for fortec ultra and it worked fine , so i know for sure that it's not the cable nor the settings in the uploader

Username: Atou8

i have a dish 500 a viewsat and i only take sat 110 ch and how can i get sat 119 chann i help please

Username: Sstwired

Post Number: 8
Nov 28th, 2006 Viewsat VS 2000 Xtreme

« Loaded DBPSW V 061127X.PGM. (Auto-roll fix file Latest PGM File) mentioned above.

Start the Loader-2 and click on OPEN FILES. Load the bin.

[Check for COM PORT 1 under tools menu.]

First click PC->STB, loader will open new screen, then turn on Receiver from back switch, loading will start 0% etc. Dont do anything as the progress bar is going across. Wait Wait Wait Make sure the Computer & Receiver are done before you go to the next step. They may not get done at the same time. Wait The Computer will give you a Complete OK screen, Receiver may say End wait for it to go to 00.00. or No Ch WAIT!

Finished.

Autoroll has worked well (2-3 minutes max)for both providers last two days

All OK

Username: Hshunda

Union city, Ca Usa

Post Number: 7
HOW I CAN GET NFL ACCESS NETWORK CHANNEL

Silver Member

Post Number: 879
harminder you need to have echo7 119w on chann 154 to get it..

Username: Kewl12

I have a Viewsat Extreme and after the last time I loaded a new bin and new factory bin I now have no TV Guide. What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 53
"tom cauley" you did not need to load factory bin. what order did you load the bins? is the receiver working, or is it just a guide problem?

Post Number: 2
This is the first time I ever loaded the factory bin. I only did it because someone in another forum said he does it every time. To be honest I can't remember the order because I was having problems for days and kept loading things each day. My autoroll was not working so I was punching the keys in manually every few hours or at least once a day I think for a week. Maybe I should go back and just load the program bin again? (not the factory bin)

Silver Member

Post Number: 904
tom cauley did you set your time and date right??try to do a bind scan too..

Post Number: 3
Sorry I forgot to mention the receiver is working just fine. The only problem is that all the guide stuff is totally blank. No way to tell what is on at all.

I did set the time and date right and did some sort of scan. Maybe I did the wrong scan. I'll try that as soon as my wife's movie is over. She won't let me try anything right now. Thanks Minn Rock.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
"tom cauley" try what minn rock said above. also go to main menu, options, make sure epg is set to 24 hours, exit out. now scroll down to receiver guide, hit ok, let it update guide. hope this helped good luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Martinpraguer

Bohemia

Post Number: 21
tom, what bin is running your Xtreme?
Go to > Menu > Instalation > Rec.Upgrade.
You should see the name on the top of your screen.

Post Number: 5
Thanks 808 but when I do that it just says "guide not found".
Martin the bin is s/w DBPSW-061127x (Bootloader 0.09)

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. ...

Post Number: 1029
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. ...

Post Number: 1030
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
"tom cauley" hmm strange problem, try hard reboot by turning main power switch off and then on. if epg still doesn't work, then do a factory default, reset your antenna settings, and perform a blind scan on each sat. last resort would be to start over from scratch. good luck, hope you get it working.

Username: Sgt_cobra

New York, N.Y. Kings

anyone help me to get sat-91 i'm receiveing 110 and 119.

Burlington, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
Thank you all very much for the help. I think it is finally working ok now. I did the blind scan for Echostar 7 8&10. I have a lot of duplicate channels and one of each pair works while the other says "searching channel". The TV guide finally works and that is what was driving me crazy for a week.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
"tom cauley" glad to here you got the guide to work. did you do a factory default, before the blind scan? factory default, clears all channel info and antenna settings. if you didn't, i would make note of your antenna settings. factory default, then perform blind scan each sat. you can go to channel edit and sort and delete channels for your needs.

Burlington, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 7
Thanks 808. Yes I did a factory default but by accident so it scared me to see everything go black. I've never tried channel edit, sort or delete so this should be interesting. Thanks again

Username: Encrypted_soul

hhey all just picked up a vs extreme.. i have messed around with this think all day and currently have the DBPSW-061127x (Bootloader 0.09)bin installed.. have triple checked my keys and all my settings (that's an understatement) epg picks up fine all chanels on nimiq 1 are found properly ( all 385 .. problem is no picture... i have tried everything any ideas would be a great help

Username: Encrypted_soul

Post Number: 5
also am running a pansat 2700 n2... yeah i know it's a clone but whatever it was given to me for nothing... set up was a breeze all works good.. so what's the deal with my vs

Bronze Member
Username: Horaceec

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 42
hello i have pansat 2500a genuine and clone pansat latest bin was 27 november 2006 the 286 bin i download it on first day the next day it went out so i use the keys from then i need to know if tht bin is still working do ineed to download the 286 bin again. i need to program my friends clone receiver for first time with that bin pleeeese help afraid of getting receiver burn or should i wait on next bin pleese respond as soon as possible thanks in advance.

Username: Saaz

Post Number: 8
I have just got a viewsat VS2000 Xtreme,Apparently it is a clone.
is there any bin file for that?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us