Which servived todays key change?

Bronze Member
Username: Chrissymegan

Post Number: 17
I have a viewsat ultra and viewsat extreme with latest autoroll fixes, both failed to autoroll 12:30 PM PST's key change. any idea?

Did sonic view autoroll?

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 828
Chrissy VS.EX have the new bin today..c/p from LK

OK..heres the new Viewsat Extreme WORKING autoroll bin , with new opskey hex, loader, channel list,and all bugs fixed from previous bin yesterday!...all in 1 package...just posted and released minutes ago,an EXCLUSIVE ONLY at www.dsscommunity. com/forums! ...in Viewsat file area...yes U must register for FREE...ENJOY!

here's the direct link to this Viewsat Extreme package, remove the * in link...

[link removed]

BTW..its creator is a member of ours at dsscommunity.. thats why its EXCLUSIVE...yes U wil see it at other sites, but NOT before dsscommunity...and ours is the ORIGINAL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW..its ONLY for the Viewsat EXTREME!..not others..U can just use this new current opskey hex, loader and channel list from this zipped Extreme file in your other Viewsats..

Bronze Member
Username: Chrissymegan

Post Number: 19
I did install the autoroll bin in the morning but it still didn't autoroll. do you know why?

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 47
well the new vs extreme 061124 pgm did not roll the keys with todays key change. tried everything no luck, ended up entering myself. better off using older bin at this point.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 829
Chrissy no i know don't why sorry,because i haven't load that bin yeah,now after what u just said the autoroll r still not rolling,i think i might wait for another new bin..

Bronze Member
Username: Mered

Post Number: 43
Viewsat Autoroll fix didn't do it!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 374
My viewsat plt. 2000 did not roll with 061124. I
zero out the keys for 00 and 01. It rolled on first two lines but not the last two lines.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 106
running good with 129 for cw600p auto roll running good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us