HOW U TURN OFF AUTO ROLL FOR FORTEC CLASSIC NA!!!!!!!

Username: Shab62

Toronto Canada

Post Number: 8
PLZ help need to know how to change auto roll for fortec classic na i cant find it any where plz help

Bronze Member
Username: Ars88

Post Number: 22
shabab i am not to sure about the classic but you can check under the parental control section in the options menu you will have to go to second pin and put in 0000 or w/e pin u used and that should do that trick
good luck

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 112
Then scroll dn to autoroll options click.then u see the option dn/ bev /globecast/ select the one u want to turn off.

Bronze Member
Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 34
You can not turn off the autoroll in classic NA. It is built in the bin. You can only put the bin in manually and hope for the best. With the new ECM in stream, you have to tinker more with the classic NA every time a new keycode comes. good luck and happy testing with it.

Bronze Member
Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 35
I had just checked it and it still works. put it in manually until a new bin comes.

Toronto Canada

Post Number: 9
my chanell says plaseas wait while code is being updated

Toronto Canada

Post Number: 10
helllooooooooooooooooooo

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 729
Shahab khan...Turn OFF All AutoRoll and leave KEY CODE ON in ur Autoroll option once u do that put the new keys and Turn OFF ur AutoTP UPDATE as well.

Bronze Member

Toronto Canada

Post Number: 11
how do u turn of the auto roll because i have a fortec classic and the only option i get is code. in menu.

Bronze Member

Toronto Canada

Post Number: 12
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bronze Member
Username: Horaceec

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 19
hello can someone tell me what is channel listing i have pansat 2500a 110 is all i can get .i need weather, lifetime, channel them ..they say ineed 119 .cant get 119 only 110 tell me if i can get these channel in on 110. what ineed to do, or direct me to a site that would help me.i need help pleeese be patient im new at this.

Bronze Member
Username: Ars88

Post Number: 30
lmao
hijacked!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us