Why wont my p 3500sd load new bin

Username: Crook18

Miami, Fl Us

Post Number: 7
i tried loading b-80 boot file and it wont let me or new bin through my nullmodem cable can someone please help i would very appreciative

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 64
what did your receiver do that makes you think it didnt take the bin?

I have pansat 3500 and just today loaded the new bin and flashed it first with no trouble so I will try too help

Bronze Member
Username: Aksma

Post Number: 18
Jay!! I just bought 3500sd, and loaded b-80 and new bin. After entering the keys i get the picture for 1 minute then, says NO SIGNAL. Do you have any idea, why this behaving like this.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bronze Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 65
mine has been doing that on DN for about a month now as well. What I do is hit the sig (green) buttion on the remote and change TP right or left on the (remote arrow's) to another transponder then back to the one it was on untell it gets signal.....its a PAIN I know but, as LK said its just a hiccup we have to put up with...I have changed my ditec switch, changed atenna's, re scanned the birds, all that with no luck.

hope that helps if not let me know

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Hmmm!! Is that is.... I will try once if works fine then ok!! Or I still have chance to return and get another one. My friends have 2700a, I better get that one. What do you say ? I bought this so that I can use component output. Thats it.

Thanks Jay!

Bronze Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 66
Its not a one time deal here..

I have to do it all day everyday almost every time I change DN channels.

I changed ditec switch, put the cable from the antenna str8 into the receiver, changed the LNB's, changed the antenna, rescanned the sat's, anything else that might help for 3 weeks now with no good results. It does not do this BS with BEV only dish.

I wish their was a cure for this I am thinking of a viewsat now to see if they work with less trouble..

I got a good deal on this one is why I have it..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
The best is i think Pansat2700A. My friend uses it no problem since he bought last year....

I will do that same..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5792
The Pansat 3500 new b80 bins have over 25 pages of POSTED problems at his own site (nevermind all the other sites) since the release from Blacklist yesterday...yeah, I really don't want another Pansat again, its like having the plague....they are NOTHING but BS lousy problem ridden new bins weelky that usually have problems with channel changing, EPG, time and clock, autoroll, receiver rebooting, picture freezing,etc..

U must do an Indian war dance on the 3rd Tuesday of the month , with a full moon, naked, drunk, and with 4 pygmies and 1 seeing eye giraffe , to get the fricking thing to work!....LMAO...buy Extremeview Magnum (1st choice) or a Viewsat Extreme..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us