Autoroll function and its fixes...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5776
Post subject: Autoroll function and fixes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The autoroll function automatically inputs the latest DN and Bev keys into your receiver whenever they change....its a function that is added to all bins, but your receiver needs U to tell it to accept this feature, by doing a few specific simple steps.. ......this rolling and inputting of new keys process may take up to 1 hour and many will see "waiting for picture message"...BE Patient!.....

Ocassionally DN and Bev will "morph" keys when changing the keys...by this "morphing", DN and Bev fake like they are sending new fake keys, which your receiver will sometimes not understand and will try to change to these non existent "fake" keys and keep continoulsy for hours keep rolling..

To remedy this continous autoroll problem, if U KNOW U have the correct keys (double/triple check), then U must shut OFF the Autorolls...leave keycode On...manually input the latest keys...and then reset the receiver by back switch (turn OFF for 3-4 minutes, then back ON)...if U do NOT have a BACK switch, then UNPLUG receiver for a of couple minutes..

Silver Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 132
Thanks LK!.

By the way, I have a Pansat 2700A, and I see in the setup options Autoroll for DN, BEV, etc... To do what you're advising, should I set DN and BEV options to "ON", as well as the Keys rolling?. What about TP update option, should it be set to "OFF"?

Sorry if I'm asking same old stuff, it's just that I've seen so many versions now that I'm wondering which options should be set to ON.

Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5783
If U want AUTOROLL ON..then set all 3 providers to ON (DN, Bev, GC)...and always leave keycode ON...if U want AUTOROLL OFF, then set all 3 to OFF, but again leave Keycode ON..

TP update is another issue...it works greats when working correctly, otherwise shut it off..TP is NOT about keys!...its about transponders, and channels changing to new transponders and satellites, which does occur sometimes..TP update searches for the new TP's and fixes the channel in your receiver list of channels...so U will get channels that may have moved..

Bronze Member
Username: Horaceec

Long Island Bahamas

Post Number: 17
hello my pansat down do ineed to download autoroll fix pansat2500a pleeeese help

Bronze Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 58
Thanks LK

I was just getting ready to ask about the autoroll problem Co*L 4 P bin 135 ......... We Still love you !

Username: Coolsat7000

Post Number: 8
Hey Horace, Go here to get the Pansat file. There are a lot of helpful people there, it's an up and coming site, but they have all the new files and have a couple of the mods from Al7bar working there.
http://cyberdss.com/index.php?referrerid=2

Bronze Member
Username: Zizo

Post Number: 39
Hi guys can I put a Pansat 2500 bin on a Vortex?
Thanks.

Username: Suketu90

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
hey people
i put the new file infor pansat2500 and when i go in the installation menu everything freases
can someone tell me whts wrong
plzz

Gold Member

Post Number: 5790
11-22 New Dishnet keys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New DN key 01...

Dish Provider 0101: Last Updated (Nov22 2pm EST)

Key0: 5D 95 EB F6 06 08 43 B2 25 33 DA 77 DC 51 EF E4

Key1: 56 41 70 E1 21 6F 61 F7 5B 2B 19 97 86 EA F0 0E...(active)

Username: Daneegha

Post Number: 10
Here is what I found,

New updates here next week for all pansat models.
A c/p from blacklist.
Project 1
---------------------------------------------------------------
We will update all our Models to improved lots of features and bugs.
It will be updated next week. NOT on WEEKEND
Pansat 5000HC
Pansat 3500S
Pansat 2700A/E
Pansat 2500A
Pansat 1500A
Pansat 2300A
--------------------------------------------------------------
What we have DONE!

Channel changing improved faster!
Closed Caption works fully!
EPG Works 98% with in 1 Secound, from 4 to 8 hours ahead.
GMT format has been changed to Pacific/Central/Eastern.
DP (DishPro) LNB Compitable DP x21 x34 x64.
Clock fixed to AM/PM.
==============================================
2 Project!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Autoroll on DN.!
We do have an idea for autoroll allready.
We need to test, and it will take time.
Please DO NOT ask, that has allready answer.
I cant say tomorrow or after a month, but I will prommise we are so close to what ever we are looking for.
-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------

Regards
Blacklist

Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 193
And so it begins.

Will they?
Wont they?
Next week,not on the weekend?
98% epg? what the ?

I just dont know.But ill keep the faith.

Bronze Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 60
I have asked these questions over and over and have not yet got a

straight answer...... How does autoroll work ? is it a random code

or do they know what the code will be next week ? What

happens to a DN box the second it rolls ? does it glitch or grab a

still ? Are all the auto roll #'s preprogramed into the bin ? How

do they send out a Morph code ? ETC....... Any Answers ?... Hey

LK You Know it ALL....... Thanks, Tina

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 52
Tina....This question was recently answered on this site in exact simple script....Search Tool will find it

Gold Member

Post Number: 5811
bump

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

Post Number: 107
LK
does it work for 282bin or just for 284?????

Gold Member

Post Number: 5813
the autoroll function or the fix works for all receivers and bins..

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
I really appreciate your feedback, LK, it helped a lot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5958
I try to help..and as U can tell by above post...my posts are ORIGINAL and NOT 2nd hand all copy/pastes like some others here..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Yeah, I know it is a copy/paste, but I just bring it to you in case that somebody might be interested.

As all know we had been supporting all those 3 old models for past couple years. All those units has only 1Mb flash rom space.
We did our best to keep up the support as much as possible in good condition.
Everyone knows DN never closes their ears to know what we have and what we do. I had been too much open to public in regards to sollution steps in details. What we have or what we do and even made future statments before I had done.
DN took every single logs I have ever done in public and found out the hole to bite us. As we know in order to make the autoroll working we need more space than before, in more details would be, DN has been adding more memory each time they changed algorithm. There is no even reason to say it might give problem to other models, because they are not even close to bother any other models we have that has 2Mb Flash ROM. I am almost positive their own unit might give problem if they add more compare to 2Mb Flash Rom. As of today we have all our oldest Models got bothered by DN. We will never stop support for older Models, We are still supporting and will support to the most possible ways to get picture to end users. I may have to decide to give up some options in a menu in order to create space for the new DN Auto algorithm changes. My first Target might be to use only English Language option, or even miner feature that are not usefull almost 80% customers. With in a day we will find the a good answer for all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please avoid any groups bashing about rumor (Pansat Stops supporting old Models)
I am sure there are lots of companys are hungry to attack Pansat market and get advantage with BS information in order to increase their own sales. Please be aware that I will even give up anythin possible but wont stop giving picture as I promised for years.
Thanks for understanding us.
Regards,
Blacklist

Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5960
Thats old last week news..but its informative still for those who have NOT seen it and do NOT belong to a REPUTABLE DSS site, which all have it posted already...the copy/paste is fine in some cases, especially if the author can be identified (which U did).... but taking credit for something that U copy/pastes is what I dislike ...people making a bogus reputation based on the work of others..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I really appreciate all the information that you give us, I will never try to bother someone like you. Honestly and no doubt. You are the best LK!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I have a question for you LK, what reciever do I need if I want to get HD chanels?. And if I need a different antenna.
Thank you in advance!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5963
TY..U have never bothered me...its the non readers, and troublemakers...and some of the the older REGULARS here that really are newbies in knowledge who are fakes, that bother me..and its very simple to tell who is who and what they are all about here....I get too pissed when I shouldn't cause its just a kiddie site on the internet here...serious FTA people , do NOT use this site..thats why I have the "Reputable DSS sites " thread I started and maintained for 3 years here..which some slug just copied and started his thread with my same subject and info.. to be a hero here..

BTW...I have NO problems with newbies who read, read, read til the eyes bleed,..and then ask an intelligent question....and yes there are "stupid" questions, contrary to what U may have heard....those questions are indicative if somebody has read or not!

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
I definitely agree with you LK, there are people that want someone else to do their job. Noneless, it's worth saying that this forum is pretty far from a well structured help site; Too many threads, too many senseless comments on specific questions, etc. That's why, soemtimes, it's more comfortable to ask a specific question, rather than trying to follow structureless threads.

If someone's to blame for that sin, I've been a sinner, but that's just my point of view.

Anyways, I truly appreciate the help you, and many others, have provided to this community.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5999
This is NOT a community here...this is a Romper Day Care center....LMAO....dsscommunity is a community!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us