Pansat beats Viewsat!

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 135
Is it true? Has Pansat beaten viewsat to a fix for tonights rolling problem?? lol funny

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 359
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
For 3 months I watch tv, and I go to rama to see dolly parton for ONE night and I loose a $bundle$ AND autoroll.. Thanks for cheering me up ryerson!! hehe

Bronze Member
Username: Cable

Post Number: 60
well notthing rong with vs extreme it still working tight as usual.. vs dosen't have a bin comes out everyday like PANSAT do why u forgetting those days !!!!!! remember 3 months a go lolz hahahahahhahahah

Silver Member
Username: Lebrimal

Post Number: 102
I dont think so buddy, the Captive Works beat all since the Captive Works 1000 (linux) it wasn't affected for the change. They released the bin 8 hrs before...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5772
all Pansat did was release another new "autoroll fix" for 2 bins (2700 and 3500 autoroll fixes cause so many people had problems)like they do every week...if they did it right like Viewsat, they wouldn't need new weekly fixes!...LMAO

Actually ANY Pansat users should NOT be applauding these new fixes, but should be embarassed by the NEED for new bins all the time due to lousy bins to begin with!

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 860
Outch! The truth hurts... But I won't complaint. I still have one of those things! LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 5773
and the 3500 fix is giving people all kinds of troubles...the future site already has 3-4 pages of "problem posts" about it...and it was ONLY released 7 hours ago!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61

good one LK hahahahhaah lolz

Silver Member

Post Number: 863
The beauty of having a 4 receiver system is that when one goes down, you still have three working. Well in my case two went down! Yeah yeah yeah LK, I still keep that old Fortec around just to have something to tinker with! LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 864
Between that and the Pansat it gives me somethign to do while I watch TV on my Viewsats...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
i don't no where were all the pansat users 3 moths a go when we a huge black out and only vs is the first one who got cardless fix did pansat users forgot that ??? lolz

Gold Member

Post Number: 5775
and U CANNOT use the SD card, which is the ONLY and best feature of the 3500!...so yeah, Blacklist , I'm really impressed with your work...LOL

Next Blacklist and Pansat will be selling guns that won't accept ammunition!...and his cult followers will be praising him for being so "creative"...LMAO

I never realized just how many morons there are in this hobby, but BL and Pansat seem to have captured a large group of them, especially the ones who still believe in this clown..the ones who were newbies a year ago, and no longer buy into BL and Pansat BS , I can understand, but not the other BL cult people..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
any who want to mess with that shity azz box slow as hel takes it hours to scan one sats damn thats long perid of time to scann one sats PANSAT users Hey LK we don't have that probelm with the vs do we ???? lolz hahahha

Gold Member

Post Number: 5778
I have NO problems with people who bought Pansats, cause they were decent originally and the SD card was a good feature...but people who still belive in Pansat and BL, have blinders on and need to see the light, and the big marketing BS picture!....and need to see BL and his deficiencies, which I believe some to be intentional, or he is dumber than what I give him credit for ...granted, he is a smart guy in some ways!...he has been able to keep Pansat owners as true believers and buying more receivers, which is smarter than what can be said about many Pansat owners, especially the new buyers....

Silver Member

Post Number: 866
I hear ya! That's why I went with Viewsats. Like I said before the beauty of having a 4 receiver system is that when one goes down, just move to another room! LOL. I year ago I was given a Fortec and right about now it looks like something from the movie "Robots". I've modified this thing so many times it's not even funny! But I don't do it nor I did do it out of necessity. I think LK can attest to that. But it does give me something to do when I get bored and feel like heating up the old Soldering Iron.

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 189
When you got something that lasted 3 years 4 months for $215.00 (a bargain price at the time)and its still limping right along then how can you condemn it?

When your piece oh crap,view sh1t or whatever you got reaches that age then you can all glote.

I still got a Beta VCR.And certainly got my $$$ out of it.
PANSAT ROCKED(ONCE)

Silver Member

Post Number: 867
Herb - I am not condeming the box. Read the post. What I said was that while one is down the others are working and it gives me something to do an test with! So if you took offense to what I said, then maybe you need to learn how to read. And the language you can keep to yourself as I have not used it with your or anyone. But don't push it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 868
If I didn't think it was worth messing with, it would have been a door stop long time ago. This is how you can tell who is in this for the hobby and who does this for free TV....

Gold Member

Post Number: 5780
LMAO...I may be eating some crow now!..Viewsat has also released new bins today to fix the autoroll problems..I have them posted at www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums in the Viewsat files area..Viewsats are still working with the older bins also..these new viewsat file releases does NOT change my opinion of Pansat however..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5781
caw...caw...LMAO, so pansat released bins 7 hours sooner than viewsat...don't get your pantie*s in an uproar!...caw ..caw...LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
I was sure VS would have it out today too. I just found it funny CW and PS had fixes out first. Plus I was Drunk hehe

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 722
I already got my money's worth out of my Pansats so anything else beyond that is just gravy. And yes it's good to own a VS and PS together as one will have a good chance of being up as the other is down.

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 190
PRFRMNJ;

Not you in paticular by any means but all that slam a product that worked so flawfully yet with an excellence over any other for so long for free with thousands who whould complain with such disrespect.Remember it took years for a clock fix when who cares about time.And so what you couldnt tell what was on until the epg fix.Remember when there was no A/R then there was.

Pansat rocked and deserves its due.

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 49
How would you gentleman suggest that this new XV Magnun 3300 would rank in coming up with a fast fix?...with what happened a few months ago you would think the best box would the one that is down least due to ECM?

Silver Member

Post Number: 876
Herb - Just checking. I thought you were talking to me. LOL Like I said, a true tester would have various products to make sure if one goes down, the other is still working. But moreso, it would help them learn the different systems and help others in the game.

Bronze Member
Username: Albino

Any, Any Brazil

Post Number: 43
pansat sucks!!!

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 115
Pansat had their glory days.The key word HAD.So what they fixed dn's autoroll problem first. Thats about the best u can ever hope for from them to do.Very minor accomplishment.Maybe they could improve their epg ? Doubt it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us