AUTOROLL IS NOT WORKING!!! ENTER KEYS MANUALLY!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Emperorrotm

Post Number: 70
Dish Network:
Key00: D3 77 BF 28 8E CB D6 7F 7B 10 2D 3A 7F 77 95 04
Key01: 93 C2 59 35 EE 4E 0B 81 1B EB CA F7 0E 78 E4 06 (Active)

Username: Christian_pirate

Heaven

Post Number: 7
Thanks Man!!!

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 104
Yeah, I was sitting there waiting for the darn autoroll to kick in but......took too long. I just thought to myself "What would LK do in my position?"
Come on here and get new codes of course!

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 185
Of course.He probably posted them somewhere.Got tired of waiting meself.

Username: Firpoloco

Post Number: 1
thanks, i really appreciate your information

Username: Jattsober

Post Number: 5
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Bassi911

Post Number: 55
i entered the keys manually on my Viewsat Plat and its still not working?

Username: Yovanibot

How do you enter keys on a Viewsat ultra?

Bronze Member
Username: Bassi911

Post Number: 56
help please

Username: Chrissymegan

Post Number: 4
Same here. i own viewsat and still no picture after entering new keys.

Username: Jattsober

Post Number: 6
can anyone help me enter keys manually in viewsat extreme, I know where to go and insert them but the above mentioned keys are shorter for the viewsat extreme key window format,,,please help.

Username: K248

Post Number: 3
Thanks
it did work for FLU

Username: Mickey8

Post Number: 2
New keys. How do I enter letters? ie D in D3. Thx

Bronze Member
Username: Fredster

Post Number: 17
kam kam .... I believe that what you're saying is BULLCRAP .... codes do not work ...and I'd expect as is usually the case that FLU will be last or next to last to have a fix ...

Bronze Member
Username: Mwarrior

Post Number: 14
mike topler D3 is F4-3, D A-D are F1-F4 on the VS Xtreme. E is the "recall" button (underneath the 9), and F is the COLOR button.

That aside, I cant get th ekeys to work... any suggestions? VS Xtreme

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Folks I think we may be encountering some kind of ECM ... all receivers seem to be down ...also look at all the FTA sites - can't get in ....traffic levels are very high ...means only one thing --- ALL RECEIVERS ARE DOWN ... hope I'm wrong !

Silver Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 102
Hey Fred, you dumb fcuker...are you just stupid or sexually frustrated...they are fcuking around with the autroll..turn off autoroll and manually enter keys...it's not that hard azzhole..even the fcuking towel heads can do it..ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 109
on pansat, you got to turn off dish net autroll off, keycode on

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
stop you're potty-mouthed misspelled diatribe ... been entering keys (yes even with autoroll and TP roll off) for last 18 months ... I ain't no newbie ... it doesn't WORK ... learn how to tone down your idioticrhetoric and look at the traffic on all FTA sites ... totally clogged ....does that indicate to you that all is well ... go to bed you ignoramus !

Username: Yeuemdemnay06

Hello guys,
Will these keys (00= D3 77 BF 28 8E CB D6 7F 7B 10 2D 3A 7F 77 95 04
01= 93 C2 59 35 EE 4E 0B 81 1B EB CA F7 0E 78 E4 06...)

work for Sonic View Sv1000 ?
Thank u in advance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
How come I'm watching your mom on Tenxtasy then azzhole...just punch the keys in you stupid fcuking moron...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Fuideny

Post Number: 20
No ecm. Just a key change. Just enter the keys manually. I've been up for two hours since I changed the keys. On the viewsat extreme first line is obsolete and on the next four lines start the second line with 08. the third with 09, the fourth line with 88 and the fifth line with 89

like this

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx
08 D3 77 BF 28 8E CB D6 7F
09 7B 10 2D 3A 7F 77 95 04
88 93 C2 59 36 EE 4E 0B 81
89 1B EB CA F7 0E 78 E4 06

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Fred their is no ECM. Just a key change. We're all up and running so their is a problem on your setup

Username: Slow

help i tv worked fine until 4pm Pc...i have the c.s 5000 with bin 135 and autoroll..i checked the numbers and they are right on but NO Pic?? can someone tell me whats wrong please..help thank u.......do i need to change bin turn off auto roll?? what

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
Hey Louis..your username fits you pretty good...read my post above idiot stick..it's not that hard to figure out..turn off autoroll and punch in new keys...fcuking retards...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Viewsat Xtreme here ... tried re-entereing Key 00 in 08 and 09 and key 01 in 88 and 89 .... and this with first autoroll off ... then shut off the unit and tried re-entering with both autoroll off and TP roll off ... no luck chris ... I've done this many many times before ...

Bronze Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 83
enter new keys

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
Hey fred you dumb fcuker..want me to send my 8 yr old over and fix your reciever..you dumb fcuking retard...you need to quit thinking about your female cousin and just enter the keys stupid pullstart...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
CWC go back to your pron .... oh and BTW stay off the crack you've wasted one of the two brain cells in that cavity in your head that passes for a brain

Username: Martinpraguer

Bohemia

Viewsat Extreme
Try this: I did not have to change Autoroll in this case (skip #2,3,4 below), just change the keys.
1) Press: 'Menu'
2) Select '5-Options'
3) Change 'Auto Roll' from 'On' to 'Off'
4) Press 'Exit'
5) Select '3-Installation' (If asked to enter pin try '0000', this is the default pin)
6) Select '7-Code'
7) Select '3-Nagra'
8) Press the Left arrow until You see DISH 01 01 00 (in my case it says "UNKOWN" - next one would be "BEV", there are 2 "DISH" - 01 01 00 or 00 01 00).So make sure you are in the right one.
There are 5 rows of numbers
9) Press the down arrow to edit the Keys
1st line-00 is not part of the keys.
Line 08 and 09 are the 00 Keys.
The 08 and 09 Numbers are not part of the Keys so don't change them.
Key code starts after the 08 and 09 Numbers-16 Pairs of numbers.
Line 88 and 89 are the 01 Keys.
Again 88 and 89 Numbers are not part of the Keys, so don't change them.
The 01 Key code is entered after the 88 and 89 Numbers----16 Pairs of numbers.
See Chris Rucchin above for exact detail.
And see you manual for remote control to find where is your ABCDE keys on remote keypad.
Cheers

Bronze Member
Username: Saw_tech_one

Post Number: 12
dose is go's for the viewsat plat same order

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Thx Marty .... that worked ....for some reason I was entering keys in the "second" DISH screen and not in 01 01 00 .... PHEW thanks alot Marty ...

Bronze Member
Username: Saw_tech_one

Post Number: 13
chris what u post for the viewsat extreme on putting key is it the same for plat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
lots of helpful folks like Marty and Chris on DSSRookie ... unfortunately not able to get into any of the major FTA sites tonight ... this was a last resort .... unfortunately this place is populated with far too many foul-mothed louts and blowhards .... thx again Marty and Chris

Username: Riad

Raleigh, NC USA

Hello guys, first time in here, can any one help me, I need the keys to fortec star lifetime ultra. right now its just waiting for picture,
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 719
This place does have its downside but I got the new keys just minutes after they rolled from here. Still a very good site to get info. Just gotta weed through the bad posts. After a while you get to know who the really helpful people are.}}}

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 720
Riad, keys are just a few posts above. You need to turn your auto roll off.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
keys for fortec lifetime ultra are posted at the top of this thread

Bronze Member
Username: Proxmat

If I may: 4 all those already entering new keys manualy and NO PICTURE do simple thing.
Make sure you've entered current keys and correctly. Turn your autoroll OFF.
If U still have no picture [i.e. your STB is counting up with no result = your keys are wrong (correct them first), OR, U getting "scrambeled or bad channel"] just TURN YOUR STB OFF WITH THE MAIN POWER SWITCH at the back of the receiver for a few minutes. Works for Pansat 2700A and Viewsat Extreme as well.
Those of U asking if the new keys work for different makes (brands) of receivers - YES they DO! Key codes R for all STB's same.
Lastly there is no new binary codes that have working autoroll as far as i know. Be patient and do key change manualy for now. That's all 4 now.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 721
Same keys for all!Upload

Username: Riad

Raleigh, NC USA

chris and hawaiian, thanks, but some how i dont see the key for fortec, unless under a different name. and how can i turn off the auto roll on the fortec,
I opologize the truoble
thanks

Bronze Member

Riad when you go to change your keys, on the screen where you select Nagra 2. At the very bottom of that screen you should see an options tab. Select that and it will take you to the screen whre you turn the autoroll off as well as the transponder autoroll. I hope this helps.

Username: Luv4losers

hello everyone,
first of all thnx for the keys. And second thing you know how you guys say that you guys cant make it work even thou u put the right keys. Everytime someone replies saying that turn off auto roll in your settings. But turn off Dishnet autroll, BEV autoroll and Globacast Autoroll off, then it will work. I have a fortec ultra and if you need furthur info and help dont hesitate to mail me at all_mymails@yahoo.ca put subject "satellite keys".

take care and enjoy.

Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 6
Thanx for the keys... had to do a little Google research about "how to" with my C00lsat, but I got er on my first try... kinda reminded me of the good ole' days when I had a VC2 descrambler for my C-band dish!

Bronze Member
Username: Emperorrotm

Post Number: 71
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us