110 & 119 Installation Help

Bronze Member
Username: Ashkit

Post Number: 15
Hi Guys, I am trying to install 110 & 119 on BEV 20" elliptical dish with the Y adapter. For 119, I get 80% level and 99% quality but for 110 I get 74% Level and 0% quality. I tried to skew it but still no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 87
This doesn't make sense
but 80% and 74% you are right on it
- Make sure you got Two LNBs or one twin
- Are you getting any channels?
- What the hick is y adapter you got to use a good SAT combiner like DISEqC or a dishnet switch
- What I think you are doing you are shorting both LNBs with a splitter???
- If you get a twin DN you don't need no Y adapter
Good Luck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
What I meant was that I am trying to get 110 & 119 using a 20" bell express sat dish. It has a y adapter on which two different lnb fits, One for 119 and the other for 110. I am trying to get both 110 & 119 using one sat dish versus two different ones.

Silver Member
Username: Simikang

Post Number: 111
y adapter meaning the plate that you put the two lnb's in

Bronze Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 94
- I understood you wanted to get 2 SATs
- Like I listed above for 2 SATs you need 2 LNBs, SAT combiner, assign to different ports in installation
- Start by giving me what hardware you got, LNB types etc.
- You won't get 2 SATs with 1-LNB if that is waht you are trying to do

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1041
if your using two lnb,s you have to name them disque 1 and disque 2 119/110 than skew to get best reception

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I am using two different legacy lnbs. One to receive 110 and the other to receive 119. They are correctly assigned to different ports in the diseq switch and the receiver. I did try to skew the dish but it did not help. If anyone is getting 110 & 119 like the way I am trying then I would like to know the skew angle, azimuth and elevation please. May be that will help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us