SV-1000, VS Extreme/lite, and cs 5000

Silver Member
Username: Simikang

Post Number: 107
out of the sonic view sv-1000 vs extreme or lite and cs 5000, whitch one would be the most efficient. whitch would you reccomend or prefer, i know viewsat is usually first to crack/get the newest files after ecm's, sonicview is faster then many recievers, and cs 5000 has its rom 102 additions. each receiver has somthing that makes it stand out, but im uncertain of whitch to buy, i can get a vs extreme and sv-1000 for $184.00(canadian) and vs lite for 149.99 (canadian) and im not sure of the c00lsat price. any idea of whitch <you> would buy?

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
hxxp://www.vi-tesse.com/ that's the closest store near me that sells fta stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5704
I would get the Extremeview Magnum which has the power, speed and ram of the sonicview, the 102 card abilities of the coo*lsat, the same coders as the Viewsat and the sonicview,... plus has the rom 103 card option, a full no questions asked warranty, and is less expensive than the others..

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
thank you LK.

Username: Kitu

Post Number: 2
Hey guys i just got a CS 5000 and i don't know where to put the new codes. A little help please...
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5771
Coo*lsat: KEY Line 10 and 11 are for Idea Key 0 and Line 20 and 21 are for Idea Key 1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us