Mitsubishi WS-A55 / WS55411

R Horn
Does anyone know anything about the Mitsubishi WS-A55 or the WS55411? I was about to get the WS-A55 from Best Buy. HELP!

The WS55411 is a better model. I wouldn't get it from best buy though. They are not going to be able to help you with questions after the fact.I can help you. e-mail your questions to me.

RHorn
Thanks for the info Miguel! Do you know if there is a difference between the ws55411 and the ws55511? Also do you have the mitsubishi? This is the first wide screen TV I'm purchasing and I keep on hearing different opinions on TVs. I have standard cable and I was just wondering how the picture would be with just regular cable. I know that the big screen TVs don't really have good stretch modes and I was wondering if certain ones do a better job than others. One thing I want to make sure is that buying a wide screen TV won't give me a worse picture than my current TV (27" Sony Trinitron).
Thanks!

Username: Victx1955

Post Number: 2
Miguel,
I recently bought a 55511 and posted a note in another section about the video quality. I have Dish Network. I also understand that I have a DTV tuner built-in.

DVDs look great, but sports (especially long shots) appear to shimmer (dish?). I did have the receiver-to-TV hookup via S-cable. I read apost in here to not do that, but that S-cable for DVD was good.

Do I flip a coin -- either the Store Tech or the Satellite tech. Any ideas? I'll send a note to your email, too.

Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us