Am missing channels and tried everything I know...help please

Bronze Member
Username: Lacey_jane

Ont Canada

Post Number: 34
Need help, was having problems getting channels so I did a blind scan and turned back switch off for 10 minutes, no change and when I checked the channels the tp auto update started and then deleted them ( ie animal planet)...
Anyone's help would be appreciated.
I am using Pantec and have 284T bin in it.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 609
Are all channels gone or just some? Did you give the receiver time to autoroll cause they're switching keys every few hours now.

Bronze Member

Ont Canada

Post Number: 35
no not all channels are gone locals are still there.. this is not a new issue it has been like this since the spring...gggrrrr

Bronze Member
Username: Cbman

Denton, Nc Davidson

Post Number: 36
need the auto roll for coocoo

Bronze Member

Ont Canada

Post Number: 37
K what?? Not so funny, I f any one with real advice is around I would love some help there must be something I'm missing.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 626
What receiver do you have and what bin version does it have? Do you have autoroll turned on or the proper keys?

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 648
Lacey Go to ur Menu and TUrn of Ur AutoTP Update and then go to ur AutoRoll Option and turn OFF All the AutoRoll...just Leave KEYCODE ON...and then put the new Keys...GOod Luck

Bronze Member

Ont Canada

Post Number: 38
I am using Pantec and have 284T bin in it. Auto roll is on and working fine.

Bronze Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 91
Had some channels not coming on (HBO) some PPV.
Unplugged recver ( no power sw.) waited 2 min. and plugged back in. WORKED OK . all channels before not working are working again.....
Sometimes a blind scan helps....

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 335
I had same problem for a long time - as i've posted before, my problem was solved by reverting to factory settings, then a seperate blind scan to get the channels back.

I turned off "auto TP update" because I suspected it was erasing my efforts. I'm not sure about whether this was smart or not, but it all worked nicely for me.

Lacey, u may wanna ask around about this method first....but if ur as desperate as i was 2 get this solved, this is not a bad idea.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us