ViewSat Xtreme Question

Bronze Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 44
- What is the newest Bin for ViewSat Xtreme, anyone?
- Does it have auto roll? I heared they put fake keys now?
- How do you guys get new keys? or is that a secrete now?
- GET READY AT 12:00PM new keys every 2 hours!!!
- Any Advice?

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 361
http://totalfta.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48
Viewsat DBPSW-061030 XTREME...

KeyRipper v3.0 http://totalfta.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5459
OK..lets see NEW keys every 2 hours....I bet NOT!....based on your questions U know nothing...but then I read some of your other posts which are half intelligent...those must be your copy/paste posts..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
No Sir
I only copied and paste one of your 3 phase DTV
I give credit on first line
Every single help I offered is from my hard work
I do FTA not STA
I have cable which I'm happy with
But I explore true FTA
JUST KEEP TUNED TO SEE MY ORIGINAL UPCOMING POSTS
Every 2 hours is an educated guess no need to bet
No need to call me half intelligent
No need to increase your enemies
If you have something to disagree or add or correct you are more than welcome to join
I'm going to put an original post in December I think you'll like.

Thank you Justice
But can you please tell me more about auto roll
Thanx

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 362
Viewsat DBPSW-061030 XTREME
with that bin, it has autoroll.
you do not have to change the keys manually.
What I do is I do not turn off the receiver,I just turn off the T.V.
That way when there is key change, it will autoroll and for some reason, keys change faster.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 738
Justice - The problem with that is your processor will eventually overheat and burn out your box. If you are going to do that, make sure you have a fan on that bad boy. Keys roll rather fast with the new PGM file. So don't overwork your box in order not to spend 5 minutes waiting on keys to roll. Waiting 5 minutes is a lot better then spending $160.00 plus to replace the box.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
PREFRMNJ
I don't follow what you are saying
If DBPSW-061030 XTREME is not the latest with key ripper v3.0 then what is the new PGM file

Gold Member

Post Number: 5473
1030 is the latest autoroll fix for the Viewsats..what he is saying to justice is that it is NOT good to always leave the receiver on...it will eventually get hot and burnout the chips ..then U will need a new receiver..

Silver Member

Post Number: 748
Thanks LK - I thought I was speaking English! LOL I must have been confused and thought I was still in the spanish forum!

King - as LK stated above, that is the latest fix for Viewsats.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Thanx everyone (LK, PRFRMNJ )
This sounds more like a real forum (good team work)
So what you are saying this new PGM file is all I need, just don't leave receiver on when you are not using it. When they send fake keys turn auto roll off enter it manually GOT IT
I honestly thought you need a special decoder to get keys because I see everyone waiting for keys
As you can see I'm not very familiar with STA

Silver Member

Post Number: 760
King - KeyMaster or KeyRipper are both good programs to get keys. Normally when DN sends fake keys, Viewsat does not install them. I've got both Extreme and Platinum and I have not had a problem with it at all.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 610
DN doesn't send fake keys. DN just makes it 'look' like they are sending fake keys. That's what the "morphing the keys" ecm technique is. The latest bin should be able to deal with that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5504
Jason...u are 100% correct, but we try to put it in real simple terms and scenarios, so we all say "sending" fake keys...but yes they are "Fake" sending fake keys....now that the newbies are really confused, lets fake this post is understood by all..!...LOL

Your wording was actually done very well...simple and to the point..

BTW...morph is not a real word , I don't believe...always wondered where/how someone came up with that one..morphing I would think is like puking or hurling...lol

after a google search, I found this..I guess if U don't have little ones running around or watch BBC, then U wouldn't understand "morphing..

In the beginning there was modelling clay. And from the clay came forth Morph, a 6" high terracotta person with the ability to 'morph' into inumerable forms but who mostly stayed true to his original human-like form. Morph lived in a wooden artbox on the desk of tv artist and presenter Tony Hart and originally appeared in Tony's BBC art series Take Hart. Morph's little stories involved him creating artwork, stumbling upon strange artefacts and generally getting himself in a muddle. He never talked to us or Tony, rather he gabbled in some speeded-up
goobledygook, but the clarity of the animation and direction of action meant that we could read his body language, so he always made sense. Morph's filmed inserts were only around 1 mins duration, but he was such a dynamic,original creation that he quickly became a star attraction.

Bronze Member
Username: Pep

Post Number: 39
Help Help.
I upload satellite and channel to VS extreme using channel master and there and got my problem
channel begins in 4000.
Question. where can i download VS extreme satellite factory bin???I tried factory default butnothing happen.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 724
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/
http://www.dssevolution.com/?
http://www.dsscommunity*com/forums/..change the star to a dot...

Silver Member

Post Number: 765
Well since you really want to get technical

"Electronic countermeasures (ECM) are a subsection of electronic warfare (EW) which includes any sort of electrical or electronic device designed to "spoof" radar, sonar, or other detection systems. ECM is a function of the electromagnetic spectrum or frequency of energy that is directed toward a target. Every type of radar functions in the electromagnetic spectrum and can be sensed by the proper equipment."

In short - what most people here call ECM's are really not.

But lets keep it to plain english so everyone understands.

Which by the way "Morphing is a special effect in motion pictures and animations that changes (or morphs) one image into another through a seamless transition. Most often it is used to depict one person turning into another through some magical or technological means or as part of a fantasy or surreal sequence." That is not what DN is doing. But since it's the easy way to explain it, that's why the term is used.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5541
TY...I never heard of that "morphing" or never found that explanation which is very similiar/almost identical to mine..it still reminds me of "hurling" ...LOL after a great party nite and too much Tequila!...but thank the Lord I haven't done that in years (the hurling part only...LOL)...I know my limitations now,.. USUALLY!

BTW...PRFRMNJ...I hope U understood my previous post was not directed to U or intended to dispute anybodys post..and as U know, I am VERY familiar with EW, especially with AWACS planes and nuke subs etc and other military "necessities"....I believe your post to be for educational purposes ONLY also..

Silver Member

Post Number: 766
Never directed to you LK. I understood your post perfectly. It was inteded for Jason just to educate him a little on what is really what. I always try to use plain language when helping other (learned that from you), but just want to make sure that he understands that while I may comunicate as a newbie, I've been around the block and actually know what I am talking about.

I do agree with you! Morphing sounds like something that happens to me when I drink! LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 613
Prfrmnj, I was simply adding info to your post just so that the more tech-savy people on this are made aware that the keys are not faked. The info was not intended not only for newbies, but for the more experienced people as well, as there are many on this site. And I was not trying to condescend to you. But seeing as YOU want to get technical:

Morph is a computer/mathematical term to describe "change". When something morphs, it changes, which is what happens to the 12th btye in the autoroll code on ROM102.

Also, ECM is "electronic counter measure". DSS equipment does have electronics, yes? The term may have origanally been limited to EW, but, like many techno-words, it has extended its meaning to include DSS.

I did not invent these words - they are commonly used in coined phrases in the DSS world. If you don't know this then obviously you haven't been "around the block". And if you're going to look up these words on the 'net then get a better dictionary, you puhssy.

And I happen to disagree with you on how to educate newbies. Doesn't mean that my way is the best way, but it is my style.

So don't get your p@nties in a bunch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 614
Btw, me coming over to your house and urinating on your receiver is also form of Electronic Counter Measure. Think about it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 773
My friend while I may have taken your post the wrong way, you still add fuel to the fire. ECM is actually a pulse in a stream intended to block or mask a signal. The only reason this is used in the DSS Community is because they really have no other word to describe what they do when they change a MAP call. But make no mistake about it, all they do is programing and NOT ECM's...

And yes, I agree with you 100% on the Morphing. It is a programing generated change! But that happens when a value is interpreted differntly. All the new BIN or PGM files do is correct the interpretation of a string of values. When a BIN file does not have the proper formula to interpret a value, it add a fake/false (incorrect) number. It's not that it morphes. Nothing changes in the value, they simple change the equation.

No I don't have to look up words on the net dumb a*ssss... I retired from the military and worked in the electronics field. This is actually taken from a Tech Manual for one of the birds I worked on EA6B... Go find that you ignorant f(*K.

And keep in mind you started with the disrespect. But you are definitively messing with the wrong person...

Silver Member

Post Number: 776
No that would only cause a short circuit... Your urine (unless you run on batteries) would not have a microwave! But that was funny though! Thats 100 points for you on that one! LOL

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 175
This morning I have learned two (2) thinks DN doesn't send out fake keys.To me the rest above is nothing but a pissing contest.

Silver Member
Username: Nickb

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 108
This is just a follow up from PRFRMNJ post about overheating...is there a real concern that that can happen??
I tend to just leave the unit running for really long periods of time when I\'m not around...is there any danger it can overheat and won\'t it shut itself off if it\'s running too hot??

And PRFRMNJ I think I get what you mean about the ECM...I think since what FTA call ECMs are really just software adjustments with no accompanying physical pulse or radiation..so like it\'s not an ECM is that sense that you\'re thinking of. When I first heard the term I thought immediately of something like an aircraft using some electronic means to escape and interfere with an inbound missile contact...too much movies :D haha...but I guess the FTA community uses it differently...it\'s all about how to properly qualify the term...and since everyone uses it commonly for FTA it eventually \'morphed\' :D to encompass what the satellite companies do.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5565
Jason and PRFRMNJ are BOTH big contributors in a POSITIVE manner to this site, which is a RARE thing here..Jason, chill..U started this one, and crossed the "disrespect" line...BOTH of your intentions are great...interesting technical dispute and arguments...but lets not have the 2 best at odds...this site is already in the toilet (yeah I argue and am to blame too)..stand your ground , but never disrespect each other..not U 2..PRFRMNJ, U know me and my Irish temper, I would have gone off on him, I commend your restraint!..Jason, I see U have my temper too, sometimes we both need to chill..

Silver Member

Post Number: 615
Put on your listening ears, Prf. We're talking about DSS here, not military weapons.

My point is: the origin of the ECM phrase may have had a military meaning, BUT LIKE MANY TEKKIE WORDS that word has morphed (like that, eh?)into a new meaning used by the DSS community. Electronic (receivers do have electronics) Counter Measure (means of action taken to negate the operation of something). Just like the word "mad" (which you are, in both senses), which originally meant "insane" can now also mean "angry". Word meaning do change over time. Deal with it.

And don't preach to me on how to educate people. I have my own style of explaining stuff. If you don't like what I have to say then just ignore it.

Remember, YOU are the one who started with the disrespect. I was merely trying add more info to the thread.

And, I really don't care about you idle threats.

assclown.

Silver Member

Post Number: 616
Thanks for the advice, LK, I respect you and I will take your advice. Unless, Prf decides to retort.

I don't back down from ANYONE.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5569
How about those Patriots!...losing 2 games in a row!...and to the Jets, of all teams!...LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 777
Jason - It's not about backing down. And definitively I wasn't disrespecting you or trying to tell you how you educate other. Heck we all learn from each other. My point was that your post came accross as condecending and that I don't tolerate from NO ONE! Nevertheless, I did not cross the disrespect line (well not in the initial post), and I don't have any interest in continuing to argue the point. Not idle threats, just cautioning you on how you communicate to ME.

Last but not least - If I offended you, then accept my appoligy. I'm not the one to disrespect anyone. We all have our ways to do things.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5575
Bush's border fence....

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 778
Good one LK! Now if I can just get that bridge from the Caribbean to the states I'll be a happy camper! LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 5576
No problem!...if we can do the 7 mile bridge going into Key West, we can do anything!...

BTW...great Navy lodging down there (3 places too) ...used it many times..

Silver Member

Post Number: 781
Yes indeed. I'm partial to the one in San Diego. Stayed there last month and went down to Tijuana for some Tacos, Coronas and Cohibas..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Guys I'm getting too many e-mails with nothing to do with Viewsat Question (It is really rude)
LK I saw your list of Reputable DSS Sites
Do you have any List of Reputable Pizza Stores i'm in NYC are?
And getting hugry too
LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 5580
NYC , Hartford and Boston has the best pizza in the world...I don't are what Chicago says!...LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 618
Alright, Prf, I guess we both got out of hand. I apologize to you as well. But, I don't apologize for my "style" in the way I explain things. Really, I wasn't talking down to you. I just wanted to clarify what was really happening behind the scenes at the code level with the autoroll algos. It's like centrifugal force: it's a fictious force resulting from centripetal and tangential - but lots of peeps don't know that. So I was just trying to help by giving some more in-depth info (and the info wasn't for you as I've read your posts before, so I know that you know your sh*t) - no disrespect intended. So, I hope that we can put this behind us.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5582
NYC , Hartford and Boston has the best pizza in the world...I don't care what Chicago says!...LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 619
hey, i just figured out that if i argue alot i can get my post numbers up dramatically! lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 786
No problem. Let go confuse (just kidding) -- I mean help some people. While on the subject of helping, check out the Pansat 3500 thread about the indian channels. I looked around a little, but not even sure about that info.

Silver Member

Post Number: 787
Jason - That was a good one! Then I guess we owe each other numbers! LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 788
I'll need to reset mine to about 700. I think 88 of them have been arguing with someone! LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
I just lost my left contact lense
Kan't see nubmers to put keys
Don't ask me for s/n on back of viewsat still kan't see
Any advice will be helpful
By-the-way Nino's pizza's & Son on 6th Ave got best pizza in NYC no need for a list

Gold Member

Post Number: 5585
I'm a 50% guy...LMAO..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
What is the other 50%

Silver Member

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 109
Hey Jason...I didn\\'t mean to offend you or anyone...I was only saying that I understand what both of you are trying to say. Honestly, both of you are right in what you're trying to explain...no need apologize...I apologize if you felt like I was somehow undermining your case...Sorry!! :D I didn't mean to cause any discontent...sorry about that. I apologize to both of you and everyone!! :-)

And both of you know much much muchhhhhhh more about these things than I do...and I'm surely not a professor...hahaha :D although I wish I were...keke :D One man stopped my progress to further studies...damn Igor Averbakh and his damn traveling salesmen on a tree. But it's all good though. But I just to want to say you guys are both very very knowledgeable and deserve lots of thanks for all your help and contributions!! You guys shouldn't take offence for those things...it's just exchanging ideas...I didn't mean it to sound condescending in any way to anyone. Sorry guys!!

Hmmm the best pizza in New York...well you all must know Ray's...or Famous Original Ray's or just Original Ray's hahaha :D...that's probably the most well known. But a friend of mine told me to try this place...it's called Adrienne's Pizza or Adrienne's Pizzashop or something like that...I'm sure of the Adrienne part LOL :D...hmm I forget the street number but I know it's on Stone Street just off of Pearl going south. It's awesome and the pizza's are excellent...it's a must try!! :-) But I still would go with Ray's :D or is it Famous Original Ray's...LOL :D

Hmmm Nino's Pizza...King Tape, is that the same Nino's Trattoria on Little Brazil Street?? Or is that a different place I'm thinking of?? I haven't tried that one...sounds interesting :D

Anyways guys...Sorry again if I offended anyone...didn't mean to...we should all just get along :D Take it easy guy...later :-)

OHHHHH :D and one more thing...my Viewsat is on right now and I\'m at work...it doesn\'t over heat does it?? :D LOL...It\'s been on since Sunday :D LOL :D kekeke :D

Gold Member

Post Number: 5606
its simply not a good idea to leave anything on constantly...and overheating due to poor ventilation is common and creates many problems for all receivers..

Silver Member

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 110
I hear ya...I shall turn it off...thanks LK!!
And never mind that Kate...you rock this site!! :D

Gold Member

Post Number: 5740
kate?...its not even in this thread!...what are U smoking?...LOL...and yeah, she rocks the District Attorneys office and the FCC officials, every time she reports back to them..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us