Sonicview Support ?

Username: Nomo

Post Number: 2
New to FTA, sorry for the rudimentary question : Does Sonicview have good support ? Is it just a matter of loading a bin fron the Net ? As good support as Viewsat (same company as I understand it ) ? Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 87
hello,

good question, the owner of them is the same the dealer and dis, are not the same. They are not made in the same plantes but they are made in the same land, korea. the sonicview is the same receiver as the BUZZ the maker of it is "eycos". They are really one of the best made receivers out with less problems and errors then almost any other receiver. they do get support just as good as viewsats a little delayed after viewsat gets it.

sonicview sv1000 and sonicview pvr are really hotttt!!! buy buy buy, buzz are great receivers too heres the next buzz
http://www.eycos.de/index.php?id=17 bump bump bump... that is whats to come but wont get into details about selling point...

ps they are also the makers of octagon 108 thru 508 (and sonicview/buzz)

buy a sonicview or viewsat in good hands/

Username: Nomo

Post Number: 3
Thanks fo the reply Kate. Can you tell me where I can DL the loader which I've read I need to load the bin into the Sonicview SV-1000 ? Thanks again.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5478
Sonicview is REPLACING the Buzz, and Viewsat does NOT own sonicview or have common owners....but they have shared coders..same as Viewsat did with Pansat eventually with ECM in summer...all DSS sites have files for any of those receivers..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us