Help -- ViewSat Xtreme point to Bev 82

Username: Domchiu

Post Number: 1
I have ViewSat Xtreme pointing to 91 & 82. I can get 91 with 75% singal and scanned 300 some channels. However, I cannot get any signal for 82. I even direct connect the 82 lnb to my receiver, I did get 75% singal but the top right hand corner shown 91 W and when I did the blind scanned, I get the same channels as 91. I have Bell's dish and lnbs and switch. I did try to move the dish lefy and right to get better signal. But I have the same result no 82 channels. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5403
Dish is still aimed ONLY at 91W...need to re-align..and add 82W to receiver settings

Username: Domchiu

Post Number: 2
I am pointing to 184.9 with the Bell's Y bracket The 91 is left and 82 is on the right. I did move the dish from left to rigth and from right to left. I still only get 91W. How do I add the 82W to the receiver setings? Is it on the antena setup panel? I do have the 82W and I change around the Freq to get better signal . But when I get 75% singal, The top right hand corner show 91W NOT 82W. What degree should I aim for my Dish? Thanks for your help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us