PanSat 3500 help setup satellite scan

Username: Jnp25

Post Number: 1
I hope someone can help me with this. I recently bought PANSAT 3500 and i don't know which satellite scan shows all the indian channels. Please someone help!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 67

Post Number: 2
Ranjeet,
What is 61.5? I am not very familiar with Satellite stuff...

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 576
Jay First of all whenever u post a Que..You should give a full information...we dont' know which dish ur talking about is it Dishnetwork or bev etc...
Is your dish hooked up outside ?????? if it is where is it amid at..Need more Information !!!

Post Number: 3
Mc Sunny,
Sorry about not giving full information.
Its a DishNetwork and its hooked up outside..I am not sure where it is aiming at...because i am at work right now. I hope the other information helps...I can always find out where it is aiming at once i get home...Thanks for your help.

Bronze Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 70
61.5 is Echo 3 I believe. That's the satelite that grabs the international channels. Also, you'll need the current Bin and keys and all that stuff, plus the dish needs to be facing in the right direction towards the sky.

Post Number: 4
Where can i find the current bin and the key? Do i have to physically move the dish or i can do it thru my receiver? Sorry for in a pain...Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5400
Call your cable company!

Post Number: 5
Call the cable company for what? The Dish was installed professionally. How come i get Echo 3 as a bad scramble/no signal?

Username: 3500new

Post Number: 2
Recently dish network installed dish pro 500 with american and another dish pro 500 with international cannel and the installer ran only one cable into my house to dish receiver.

What should be setting on my installation screen on Pansat receiver screen regarding lnbf, switch, dish type etc,

I did not see any switch installed in the run from the dish.

any help re. setting up in pansat screen selection ?

thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5418
ram...I am sure U are mistaken about your hardware...go look again..

Username: Abpatel49508

ST JOSEPH, MICHIGAN USA

Post Number: 7
I HAVE PANSAT 2700E.I CAN SEE ONLY ZEE TV,B4U,ZEE CINEMA.I TRY SCANNING THREE TIMES.IT DOESN'T SCAN SET TV,SONY TV,TV ASIA,ZEE GUJARATI,AAJ TAK,SAHARA SAMAY ETC.CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us