Co*lsat 6000 problem

Username: Myhair

Post Number: 5
My Co*lsat 6000 takes from 4 to 24 hours to work after a new key is installed or found. Any idea whay it takes that long, the sofware find the new key right away but it works the second day. I'm using Auto-roll bin I think Bin 134.
Thank you

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5365
use bin 135 or 10-30

Bronze Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 66
Buy a Pansat 2500 clone. Works well! And its cheaper.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5366
NEVER buy ANY clones!..ANY Coo*lsat is better than any CLONE...

Bronze Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 59
clones work great the same makers of the real boxes make there own clones from cool$at to pansat fortec even viewsat. go to this link and it list some receivers that hubtech makes, the makers of cool$at kooltec/cooltec and coco and over 5 other cool$at clones which cool$at makes some money off. http://www.satellite-heaven.de/frameset.htm?jump=Receiver/stb_am.htm nothing wrong with the clones other then the clone killers as all users that own a clone know they work just as well and at lower price. warranty is not nearly as good.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
LK please tell me if the same makers make the boxes at the same plants why should people not buy them??

you fool

Username: Myhair

Post Number: 6
OK LK,

I will try it this evening. Thank you for your help and have a great day.

Bronze Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 69
I was thinking the same kate. Clones are the bomb!!!! :D

Gold Member

Post Number: 5370
Most software contains malicious coding when used on clones...and most clones have NO software support or coders...chancy is ONLY one for Pansat 2500, and ONLY because he believe the Fortec Ultra to be the original, and all Pansats to be clones..and yes some clones are made at the same China plant but with different inferior chips/parts which need rare,limited, and usually unavailable software... be cheap , save a buck...but don't ask for help when U have no TV...penny wise and dollar foolish people..

With some items U can buy clones/FAKES/imitations and get away with it ( example Admiral appliances...now made by Maytag ..who is now owned by Whirlpool)...but U cannot get away with that with FTA receivers!...do whatever u want, and believe what and whoever U want, I don't really care!...

kate, keep up them drugs...the brain is fried, and U can't damage it any more than it already is..LMAO...unfortunately, people read your crap,and believe it to be truth!...they will learn , the hard way!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
hahahahah
the clones work great like Ranjeet Bins and 1000s of others say CLONES ARE THE WAY!!!

cool$at viewsat are great but just as good are there clones made by the same mfgs.

like LK said tons of clones sell and NONE die.

GREAT SUPPORT GREAT RECEIVERS BUY A CLONE LOW COST HIGH POWER!
buying name brand of a clone is a good idea but if you have the money buy brand name you get the better warranrty/buyer services.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us