Hey LK don't you just love it

Bronze Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 87
I read your post where you are a dem. and i am too but i wasn't going to say anything until after the elections when i woke up and seen the results i was a happy man .

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5341
I still don't know if we won the Senate..the latest internet news, still hasn't announced the winner ( TBD) and too close to call as of this posting.....The House victory was expected..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5342
Party Current Holdover Seats won New
Republicans 55 40 9 49
Democrats 44 27 20 47
Independents 1 0 2 2
TBD -- -- 2 2

Rep...49
Dem...47
Independents....2
To B determined 2

To me the best the Democrats can do is a "tie" in the Senate, which is much better than we have done in 12 years!...yes I would say the American people have basically said, screw U George and the Iraqi war!...along with our quality of life issues...BUT historically, this happens ALWAYS after ALL Presidents 6th year in office..

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 30
Junior and Rummy are not aware of the change that is about to slap them in the face......US may not have to sacrifice 100 or so troops each month much longer...The people have spoken!!! And a possibility for the Senate!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 88
There are two seats left and the Dem. are ahead

Bronze Member
Username: Way2smart

Post Number: 62
DEM won Both the house and senate rep49----------51DEM

Gold Member

Post Number: 5346
Rumsfeld is gone (resigned) and his replacement (Robert Gates)is a good ole boy, who is president of Texas AM...geez now he is who I really want running the US military!..LMAO but also disgusted!...Bush can't get any more stupid!...hell, I'm surprised he didn't pick a NFL player on the Cowboys!

Appointee a close Bush family friend

Gates, 63, has served as the president of Texas A&M University since August 2002, and as the university's interim dean of the George Bush School of Government and Public Service from 1999 to 2001.

and BIG DEAL, that 15 years ago he was director of the CIA..even Cheney doesn't want " Bubba Gates"..

the 2 TBD states..and now Montana is Dem...and Virginia will take 10 days to know the REAL outcome, then a "recount", but the Dem is winning now..

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 331
i am so dumb in american politics, i know my canadian politics but looks like whoever won i n States, ppl are happy!!
CONGRATS GUYS!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us