Multistar/Veiwsat

Bronze Member
Username: Shady420

Post Number: 25
Hi All I have a multistar mx 2500 and a multistar ms. Can anyone tell me what bin file to use to get these damn things to work.....Also I have been using Pansat and now I need another receiver for a another room, thinking of buying a veiwsat....any experienced veiwsaters out there to give me some info.....I have been using FTA for some time now so not a newbie...familiar with only pansat and c**lsat tho... any info ?
Cheers

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 238
the multistar is most likly a pansat 2500 clone so use the clone safe bin 283t or 284t asfor geting another reciever the viewsat is a great choice vary nice recievers

Bronze Member
Username: Shady420

Post Number: 26
thanks well do...do you have a recommendation for which veiwsat ?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5320
Get the Viewsat Extreme...the Platinum is being discontinued...and the Ultra is overpriced and over rated....

Bronze Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 95
has anyone compared VS xtrm to XTRMVIEW MAGNUM, face to face ???

im too looking to replace my pansat 2500, and i have a vs xtrm also , and have read that this magnum is pretty good

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5322
both are good..one, the Viewsat is older and proven..the magnum is newer with great support ands reviews so far, with unconditional warranty, but not long established....

Bronze Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 28
if you want to buy a viewsat go with the viewsat utral for only $200.00 you can get a USB 200mhz 32mbs fta satellite receiver well well worth the price very nice receiver.

Bronze Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 96
thanks, i`ll wait a couple of weeks anyway, i just read that theres another somehow new SONICVIEW SV1000 too .

probably is a good idea to wait a little more time

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 121
SONICVIEW SV1000 more pluses all around for sure.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us