This is my 42" LCD Acer Pic

Bronze Member
Username: Malakaii

Post Number: 15
I was wondering why it gets to hot I have asked this question but unfortunately no one is letting me know why I uploaded the pic

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I was wondering why it gets to hot I have asked this question but unfortunately no one is letting me know why, and I have uploaded the pic please take a look at it let me know because I use this as my computer screen I wonder if there's a long side effect meaning If I would hurt my eyes in the long run...Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
H E L P....

Bronze Member
Username: Cobra11

Post Number: 80
I do not quite understand your question??
Are you saying the screen throws too much heat?
Or is the color intensity too hot?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
I just love my 42" LCD acer so far I am enjoying no problem I wish everyone buys the same you wont regret it check the pictures...

Username: Foxflame

Post Number: 1
I bought the same TV about 2 weeks ago...I am loving it too. I have an apple mac mini hooked up to it with bluetooth mouse and keyboard. My livingroom loves it too.

I do have one question though Malakaii.... have you hooked your PC up via DVI or VGA. I can't get my Picture in picture to work unless I use VGA cables. I would much prefer to use a DVI connection as I want to use my Mac Mini as my DVD player too

Post Number: 2
I bought the same TV about 2 weeks ago...I am loving it too. I have an apple mac mini hooked up to it with bluetooth mouse and keyboard. My livingroom loves it too.

I do have one question though Malakaii.... have you hooked your PC up via DVI or VGA. I can't get my Picture in picture to work unless I use VGA cables. I would much prefer to use a DVI

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Hey Todd-

Yes I hooked it up with DVI but I have a question tho when I have my pc on I see this white line going up across my screen but when I watch tv its perfect could it be my computer what do you think?

Post Number: 3
Malakaii,

I think you neeed to change the the refresh rate of your computer. Acer recommends a refresh rate of 60htz. Once you change that I think you should be in business.

So can you get your picture in picture to work? Can you work on your pc and watch tv at the saem time with the DVI hook-up? I can use my computer with either DVI or VGA but only use picture in picture with VGA

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Nope_

I can watch tv and use computer at the same time or I can watch 2 channels ate the same time record 2shows at the same time record one show and use computer at the same time so what do you mean refresh my rate? I really im already in business since I got the tv....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34

Bronze Member
Username: Chico

Post Number: 84
refresh rate is display setting in your desktop or computer.

ex.= right click w/ your mouse to any open space on your desktop, you should get a small box. click properties and click settings then click advanced button. from there click monitor then look for monitor settings. see if by change the refresh rate will correct any problems you might have.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us