Election predictions

Username: Christian_pirate

Heaven

Post Number: 6
The term dirty democrat comes to mind :-)

Look for Republicans to hold the senate and house.This will be a failure of the democrat party,BIGTIME!!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 287
If u bake shyt to eat, u will have shyt to eat.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 289
MSNBC has just reported that there are early indications of voter suppression in Virginia - UNBELIEVABLE!

Username: Sharpsharp

Post Number: 2
Shud a bin a comedian.You really are that funny.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5323
Ohio, Virginia and Florida are reporting problems at the polls already...here we go again...another fixed Republican election and victory!...they can buy anything they want now, except our right to protest!

Bronze Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 27
nothing to do with republicans or democrats its all about the money all elections from the start no one goes anyway with out a reason

1916 -- Three years after signing the Federal Reserve Act into law, President Woodrow Wilson observes: "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

1920-1931 -- Louis T. McFadden is Chairman of the House Committee on Banking and Curency. Concerning the Federal Reserve, Congressman McFadden notes: "When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state controlled by International Bankers and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers, but the truth is -- the Fed has usurped the Government. It controls everything here, and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will." Concerning the Great Depression and the country's acceptance of FDR's New Deal, he asserts: "It was no accident. It was a carefully contrived occurrence. The International Bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so they might emerge as the rulers of us all."

Silver Member
Username: Anam

Post Number: 136
Well thank you very much Kate

that was so enlightening.....

Damn....... cant believe I voted GOP

Gold Member

Post Number: 5330
If U do not VOTE, then don't complain!...be heard or STFU..and if U don't like the outcome, then protest your issues!...remember the "Boston tea party"!...U can make a difference collectively!...but if U are too LAZY to vote or be an activist, then stand in the corner and face the wall, like most leaders want people to do!

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 136
Todays news;
A sigh of releif from a weary nation.

What a wonderful outcome.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
ahahhahaah

fact is you vote you are giving approval/ok to what you are voting on and the system it is in. dont forget iraq when they voted it was all over our news there purple fingers because that stated they are happy with it and approve, no matter if you vote for or not for someone by voting you are saying the system which the votes are handel are right.

listen the the real fact tho the demos say they want change but they would have still went to iraq how they hanndel it in there might not have been the same but bottom line is all the leadders agree on one thing "Mankind's problems can no longer be solved by national government. What is needed is a world government. This can best be achieved by strengthening the United Nations system." said by James Gustave Speth appointed into power by Bill Clinton.

dont forget we are in iraq under law/rules that where made in 94 by cltion

May 3, 1994 -- President Bill Clinton signs Presidential Decision Directive 25, and then declares it classified so the American people can't see what it says. (The summary of PDD-25 issued to members of Congress tells us that it authorizes the President to turn over control of U.S. military units to U.N. command.)

that was a major major deal, dont forget the UN united natioals was made by the USA in new york founed and stared by the Rockefellers

some of you may know of David Rockefeller because he is the Founder and Honorary Chairman of the Trilateral Commission and tonns of other groups.

the demos and reps are all the same just would do it not the same.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5344
The system is the best system in the world..Its NOT perfect, but there is none better..if U DO NOT VOTE , then U are an idiot and have NO Right to complain!...VOTING is the BEST way to show your DISAPPROVAL of whats happenning!...NOT VOTING is like an Ostrich sticking his head in the sand!...please be intelligent...don't rollover and die, then complain...PEOPLE must become ACTIVE!...ACTIVE is NOT going on the internet, telling people that their VOTE is useless!

Username: Ars88

Post Number: 9
VOTE OR DIE!

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 31
Republicans were in such poor shape, they couldn't even "swift boat" themselves to any sort of victory. This was a meaningful election for "the people"!

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 145
C/P

Vote or die mutha-ucka, mutha-ucka vote or die
Rock the vote or else I'm gonna stick a knife through your eye
Democracy is founded on one simple rule
Get out there and vote or I will mutha-uckin' kill you

Yeah

I like it when you vote b!atch (b!atch)
Shake them titt!es when you vote b!atch (b!atch)
I slam my jimmy through your mouth roof (mouth roof)
Now get yo' big azs in the polling booth

I said vote, b!atch, Or I -uckin' kill you

Vote or die mutha-ucka, mutha-ucka vote or die
You can't run from a .38 go ahead and try
Let your opinion be heard, you gotta make a choice
'Cause after I slit your throat, you won't have a -uck!n' voice

Vote or die
VOTE OR DIE!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5361
Contrary to what kate posted here..Your VOTE does count and can/does change the officials/Congress who will then hopefully listen to their constituents and VOTE on legislation accordingly...IF NOT we impeach them , remove them, protest against them, or VOTE them OUT next time..but ACTION is better than NO ACTION!...I always have voted for "losers (the dems)and NOT because of party affiliation, but because of my personal opinions relative to the individual candidates...and this is the first time in many years that I have a optimistic attitude politically about the future of the US..I'm not saying the work is done and all will be well, but at least now the "outlook" is much more promising IMO..I see "hope" for some drastic changes in this tunnel, which I haven't seen in years!...people need to become much more PRO ACTIVE in their own beliefs about the direction of the US and their own countries leaders..this young generation is so withdrawn from "issues" that it is scary, and allows the few wealthy and influential to walk freely and unaccountable, and align/control the direction of the US or whatever country U are from....we need another generation of 60's people who weree ACTIVE and MADE things happen, and people aware of the serious issues at hand..at least then, BOTH sides of the coin are heard, and people can make real "intelligent" choices and decisions..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
your vote does not count sir
have you ever worked at the voting booths ??

have you ever allowed a building or housing complex you own do voting??

take it from people that have and that run them they do not count.

LK GET LOST LOSER.

fact is you vote you are giving approval/ok to what you are voting on and the system it is in. dont forget iraq when they voted it was all over our news there purple fingers because that stated they are happy with it and approve, no matter if you vote for or not for someone by voting you are saying the system which the votes are handel are right.

listen the the real fact tho the demos say they want change but they would have still went to iraq how they hanndel it in there might not have been the same but bottom line is all the leadders agree on one thing "Mankind's problems can no longer be solved by national government. What is needed is a world government. This can best be achieved by strengthening the United Nations system." said by James Gustave Speth appointed into power by Bill Clinton.

dont forget we are in iraq under law/rules that where made in 94 by cltion

May 3, 1994 -- President Bill Clinton signs Presidential Decision Directive 25, and then declares it classified so the American people can't see what it says. (The summary of PDD-25 issued to members of Congress tells us that it authorizes the President to turn over control of U.S. military units to U.N. command.)

that was a major major deal, dont forget the UN united natioals was made by the USA in new york founed and stared by the Rockefellers

some of you may know of David Rockefeller because he is the Founder and Honorary Chairman of the Trilateral Commission and tonns of other groups.

the demos and reps are all the same just would do it not the same.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5374
1...yes I have worked at the voting locations, NOT booths!...booths are the station/semi enclosure that the voters actually stand in and vote..thats how much U know about voting...LMAO...someday when U grow up, U might want to try it and maybe learn something about the process..

2...I have had "tenants" who rented from me, and I had no qualms with them voting..I didn't care one way or another...thats their choice!

3...U are an idiot!...bite me!

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted_2tv

Post Number: 42
BLA BLA BLA KATE ... have you ever fought in a war? ... have you ever risked you a@s for a counrty... Have you ever even made it out of high school .. How old are you... STFU and go back to school BABTGIRL.... One that Votes gets to have a say... if you dont vote .. say Nothing

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
LOL

vote on in-slavement right.

the problem is not voting its the system in which the voting and bills are made.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us