LK Sir You Are Wrong Again

Bronze Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 14
LK Said This....kate... I disagree with U...many of the sites I posted are the HOME sites where the coders are for specific receivers, where the files are released first and has the MOST specific and available info!..those are the best sites to use for a specific receiver!...and I myself admin at a couple sites that are NOT on your list!

Sir i think it's time for you to take up to the real world. The coders, i am sorry but the people that code these boxes ARE NOT IN USA/CANADA they are the makers of the box and the ONLY ones with the source code. They makers make the boxes then make the fixes NOT fake "BlackList" or NorWest they are fake front for the makers of the box allowing them to have PR people to release the files and look like they have nothing to do with it. Al7bar Hash both paid off and have deals with the box owner not the maker but the company that imports it to the usa, in case of cool$at its freetech viewsat=viewtech.
Official files releases boards yes there are some, for cool$at korean free to air now renamed f2atv after headache. They F2atv/norwest where giving a code section of a sector that allowed them to do some small changes allowing other switches/lnbs then shortly there after helping some small other issues then they did the famous "coming soon on cool$at 5000" a scroll bar on the bottom of all the cool$at 4000 screens bragging of the cool$at 5000 and its features. All the groups are very limited because they do not have full code of the accrual box it self. Many people have lots of STI OS that work for boxes like pansat 2700/3500 cool$at 4000 any box with the same cpu. This code can now be downloaded off websites like CCC. 100% the source code for a sti box, there is also a NEC and conx. open source codes around, they are not the same boxes we have out now but they are similar. But 2 years ago you could never get this type of stuff and even now you CAN NOT AND DO NOT EVER GET the real 100% full code no matter who you are. If there is a solution you find how to do it you do the code then send them it and they will implement the code.

very sad that some one at your level still thinks there is these magic helper monkeys.

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 74
Shut the fcuuk up you stupidazz douchbage....If I wanted any lip from you, I'd rattle my zipper..ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 75
Shut the fcuuk up you stupidazz douchbage....If I wanted any lip from you, I'd rattle my zipper..We must leave that retard LK alone..he has enough problems at home with his fat wife..he doesn't need all this grief...ROTF

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5287
Hell, this place is just full of boys and girls who KNOW nothing!...but like to think otherwise..kinda like my kids when they were 13-14....its amusing!

kate...thanks for your humor...LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 277
LOL.....good one LK.

Some idiocies are just better left alone.

Bronze Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 68
yes some idiocis are best left alone some are best to leave there home LK leave loser.

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted_2tv

Post Number: 43
LMFAO ... this is going to be the first time i say this but .. her goes ... CrippledWarCook ... YOU ARE THE MAN... WTG.. HIGH FIVES TO YA !!!!! KATE.. GO AWAY!!!!. BTW CrippledWarCook you better not be referring to me as LKs " fat wife "... i am not fat LOL and we are not having any problums .

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 670
i think he CrippledWarCook is referring to u addicted2Crack..i am sorry i can't help it...forgive me..

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 339
HELLO KATE I HAVE BEEN WATCHIN FOR COUPLE OF DaYS. wHAT R U TRYIN TO PROVE, NOT EVEN ONE MONTH OLD ON FORUM,14 POSTS, ALL FULL OF BULL$HIT. WHY DONT U JUST GOTO SITES WHICH U ADMIN, I KEPT QUIET FOR COUPLE OF DAYS BUT NOW U R $HITTIN TOO MUCH. CMON GAL I DONT WONNA COE HARD ON U, CONTROL, THINK BOUT IT!! DONT B A SNITCH, IF U WONNA GAIN POPULARITY U CAN DO IT B BEING NICE AND TRUE INFO!!! SO SHUT UP NOW!! ITS HIGH TIME!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us