Has anyone used 284T bin

Bronze Member
Username: Roundtree

Post Number: 14
I having problems with blindscan, and TP auto updating, on my pansat 2500 clone, has anyone tried 284T bin yet? Is it any better or should I roll back to 281T. Thanks in Advance.

Username: Ne1b4me

Post Number: 6
283T is rolling fine with the autorolls (all3) set to off. have'nt tryed 284T yet .
If it keeps rooling and won't stop and get video .Try setting your autorolls to off and see if it will roll

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5244
284T is working well..

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 732
Just tested 284T on works really good. Autorolls faster.

Username: Kadejak

Post Number: 2
can any one help me with getting the boston local channels? I did a blind scan and I'm still not getting anything from boston.

Bronze Member
Username: Robin_hud

Post Number: 46
283T and 284T are working well on Fortec LTU.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5275
U have to live near Boston to get their locals..they are spotbeamed ONLY to that area..

channels 8770-8785..sat 110..TP 26S4

U need to learn a little and use this:
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 852
I loaded 284T on a Pansat clone (not fortec Ultra) two days ago. The first new keys today - autoroll did not work. As far as autoroll is concerned, I have not noticed any difference so far from 281T, through 282T and 283T, and now 284T. It is the same - it works 70-80% of the time.

Bronze Member
Username: Simikang

Post Number: 93
284T words good on FLU on mine it does, as people have said the autoroolling is much more faster

Bronze Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 47
Hey Nalin, I'm using 281T for my Pansat Clone. I loaded it last thursday. It was autorolling fine until today(monday). So I put in the new keys at 6pm and it's working fine right now, I have the autoroll still set to on.
Did you set your autoroll option to off or did you leave it on?

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 854
There is something funny in the autoroll software that the coders have not coped with. With 281T and 283T on a clone, I was keeping the autoroll off and it was working 60-80% of the time. With the 284T I have kept the autoroll on from the start and it is working 60-80% of the time. Anyway I am not unduly worried. If it does not roll in I will manually input the keys. So far, I have not seen any key morphing that occurred with the previous BINs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us