NEED HELP NO LCD ON RECVR???

Bronze Member
Username: Maximus06

Post Number: 31
Just bought a new magnum extreme no LCD on recvr had system for 2 wks. PLEASE HELP. Dont know if unit if fried????

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5242
Contact the seller...Unlimited warranty!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
bought it at efta. LK are u sure????

Gold Member

Post Number: 5245
Yes, absolutely!...they will help U for sure!...best thing to do is go to the LIVE CHAT at [link removed]

"This unit comes with 1 of a kind, no questions asked replacement warranty.
No more $40 to $60 charges for hardware repair when something goes wrong, no matter what caused the problem."

REMOVE the * in the links above...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
LK I tried going to help chat. no one seem to want to help at the time. is is reasonable to try to return/exchange unit to EFTA???

Username: Jkhamati

QC CANADA

Post Number: 8
PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE KULSAT PRO 2600A WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO HAVE THE DISH NETWORK CHANELS MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE

Gold Member

Post Number: 5274
maximus..The Live Chat is your best option...or email atr-killer@hotmail.com ...or a PM from dsscommunity.c*om/forums..include your email addy and purchase details, and your receiver problem, if U email or PM...EFTA owners hang around the Live chat and do participate in the forums too..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
LK cant seem to get a direct answer from EFTA regarding sending back unit. Sager just ask what did I do???. I'll try atr-killer see if he response. If something else comes to mine please let me know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5299
Sager is trying to help U fix it..if its a simple fix, U don't need another new one...U should listen to Sager..I would go right back there now!...U don't realize who U are dealing with, and their intentions..its all good, but don't step on ANY of those toes..listen to them, work with them, not against them... I know the EFTA owners have heard U there, and will NOT be happy if U don't co-operate there..

Bronze Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 31
EFTA is not the best place to buy free to air satellite receivers from they push whatever they get the best price on not the best product.

they have issues on returning and getting emails answerd after a order it placed.

they are not helpful and really really bad help. I know them to and any reason and every reason they will kick or ban people from the chats, even if its a question that should be asked you are kicked with no way to slove your issue.

Pass on EFTA!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5326
VERY untrue statement about EFTA!..if U are talking from experience, let me know and I will resolve your issues!...otherwise U are just talking sh*it!...he said, she said, crap!...

the chat issue is NOT a EFTA issue!..many are banned for their lack of rule compliance..they do NOT ban for asking legitimate questions in a legitimate manner..and no mention of other sites is allowed..

maximus..please reply with your progress...U must at least give them the opportunity to resolve any possible problems, in the chat or via email or PM to ATR..AFTER U have REALLY given this a chance and have followed their recommendations and still no resolution, then contact me and I will speak to the EFTA owners myself..theybhave a great reputation, and I have never seen a legitimate complaint IGNORED and NOT resolved ..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
LK. I havent heard from EFTA since my last email other than sager asking what i did. i responded and I havent heard from them. i try email to ATR but my email was kick back/failure. i couldnt get on PM beause you have to be a member. I tried the chat room see if anyone cold help me But at this time I have no resolution/response from EFTA... LK I hope U could help me resolve this problem. It would greatly appreciated

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
LK do you think i could return this to EFTA for exchange??????

Gold Member

Post Number: 5334
maximus...I already quoted U the warranty..why would U even ask such a question?..and I gave U all the info and contacts to resolve this..sounds to me like they (sager) offered to fix it and U didn't want to participate...the problem also sounds like it was caused by "operator error", but the warranty still stands...but I believe the same problem will occur again..CONTACT ATR!...then if no resolution, then let me know what ATR said ..ATR is VERY "influential" with EFTA!..I cannot and will not intercede now until U contact ATR...plus I have NONE of your personal or purchase info..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
LK if the unit have a 1 year warranty. Is it irrelevant how the unit mess up. I havent heard from EFTA support other than asking what i did with the unit

Gold Member

Post Number: 5401
maximus...now I can see why there is a problem!...LMAO...U don't seem to know how to follow simple directions...again go to CHAT, or PM or email ATR!... atr(underscore)killer @hotmail.com...I am willing to help but, NOT when somebody doesn't follow your directions!..and please don't tell a lie that they will NOT respond...in fact 1 already has, but U blew him off..I see them daily in chat!..any mature adult could resolve this in 10 minutes..

Bronze Member
Username: Ars88

Post Number: 13
lol..maximus beleive LK go to the chat at dsscommunity those people are there to help u..sager is very knowledgeable and if sager isnt there check for 'teacher' they are there to help you..not screw u over
if nothing from them first, then go back to the email process but i think u wil get done faster with the chat process...good luck :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us